R8 my 1 year skinnyfat transformation

Attached: 1 year.jpg (3008x2388, 824K)

I think you definitely could have done more but I assume you're new to this or recently got serious. Good job though keep it up

good job user
Go find some boulder shoulders next

Trash

Train harder

Good job user. Serious improvement.

been lifting for years but only started taking it serious in the past year, i.e actually focusing on diet and implementing a routine that isn't dogshit

will do

Great job, user. You're making it!

Attached: kaosucheer.jpg (1070x1338, 113K)

why'd you shave your chest r u gay

is this kind of body transformation naturaly achievable ?

Train harder you could be bigger goes without saying good job OP

nice progress fggt
routine?

The past year was focused on escaping skinny fat and I did that through cutting to skelly mode. Now that I have a better base to go off of I'm going to spend the next year slow bulking and making strength gains.

PPLPPL and then on the rest day I do neck exercises. Home gym crew

Nice progress. Height and before/after weight? I've been stuck at 17-18% body fat and I can't lose the last 10-15 lbs. Any tips? I always binge on weekends.

Where’s the muscle?

Attached: 5D5CE1F0-B4DC-472A-934F-AC32AC4BF30A.jpg (1242x1285, 92K)

Eat the same on weekends.
Add walking to your morning and or evening.

Drink protein drinks like muscle milk to make you fuller longer.

I dunno it's probably the binging on weekends that gets you. I've been pretty strict for the past year. I completely cut out alcohol, shitty carbs, etc. If you're cursed with shit genetics like me and you really wanna get to the lower %s of body fat you're gonna have to dedicate yourself

Oh and as for height / weight: 6'0 185lbs in before, 175 in after

post body, you fucking bloatlord

Here gay boy don’t jack off too hard

Attached: BF2916AE-CC92-4E13-AA2C-E5BDE8E0721B.jpg (1009x1793, 1.21M)

Is it worth it? What's it like finally being lean for the first time in your life? Do people treat you differently?

Attached: hit_or_miss.jpg (540x960, 224K)

2/10 this "transformation" should have happened in 3 months, not 12. You do look good though, now fucking eat and lift

>been lifting for years

No. No, you have not.

not bad at all, but hairline is an inch too high. Don't worry, they are doing some big break throughs on the field like pic related.

Attached: balloon25jun14-484799.jpg (583x331, 63K)

I hate how people in online fitness communities try to over-engineer transformation timelines. They say shit like "Oh, if you eat at a 1000 calorie deficit everyday you should lose 2 lbs a week, so over the course of 3 months you should lose 24-26 lbs of fat. Then if you lean bulk at a 0.5 lb/wk rate for another 9 months you should gain 18-20 lbs, half muscle/half fat. Thus over 12 months you should be up 10 lbs of muscle and down 15 lbs of fat and reach your goal body. Anything less than that is sub par."

Like shit gets in the way, life gets in the way. I find it's usually the guys with the least progress who over-engineer potential progress the most. The same way noobs are obsessed with having a concrete body fat percentage number when you should just cut until you like what you see and bulk until you don't.

nice, keep your body free of hair, looks way better

Looking good man, what program did you decide to follow?

Same goes for you "Oh if you follow a linear progression plan while lean bulking you should add 5 lbs to your bench press every week and 10 lbs to your squat and deadlift. Assuming you start at the 45 lb bar for bench and 95 lbs for squatting and deadlifting, you should hit 2/3/4 in about 9-10 months, 11-12 months assuming stalling included. If you haven't hit those then you haven't really been lifting. There's no way you've been lifting for years if you don't have those numbers."

You will look the same in clothes. Otherwise it's just good for health and posture.

unaware of the existence of reverse google search
>must be a newfag

>doesn't know how to use meme arrows
glow harder

You shaved

no one cares about body post lifts

post you 3 month transformation you fucking idiot clown

You've been lifting for years to look like the left, and it took you a year to get to the right? Don't get me wrong, I've been in better shape than I am right now but that could be accomplished in a few months if you were serious about it. Must've been a 30 minute workout every other day

I was basically stuck in a weird cycle that only skinnyfat doomers understand. You bulk up then realize you look like shit so you try to cut but you don't do it properly and just end up looking the same as you did before you started bulking... repeat cycle for 2 years and that's what my life was. I only consider last year to be my real start to lifting - before that it was straight up fucking around.