Guys im super short what do im like 15 cm below the average height here...

Guys im super short what do im like 15 cm below the average height here, im a virgin and i havent talked to a girl in real life in 4 years and i havent left my house in a week and i usually only go out 2 days a week if i even go out. And only have 3 ”friends” but they are total cunts to me for no fucking reason i try to improve my self but im fucked my parents never pushed me to do anything so now i have no hobbys im still young enough to turn it around but i will always be short. What do? Pic unrelated

Attached: 4A6752F3-9D95-4658-853C-4651A1A71505.jpg (2576x1932, 602K)

Prostitutes

just be skinny, buff midgets are just funny lol be a cute twink fuckboy looking thing

How old are you? Are you in college?

20 i just doing nothing in my parents basement im a neet

do something with your life

No shit nigger its just har because i never even hang out with any of my ”friends” so im just wasting time playing shit video games i hate while one of my friends little brother who i like 5 ft and is still getting more women than me

I wanna have a family and marry a cute white chick and have mulitiple kids but most white women are fucking degenerates

5'3, 5 years to wizard here, it will get better I swear!

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

One of my friends grew to like 6 foot before he even turned 15 and when i was 15 i was like 150 cm

Join the army

What is it with tiny manlets thinking they have an excuse?
5'5" 112lbs. Kicks ass anyway.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Sho_Kimura.jpg (313x551, 54K)

I think they dont allow white supremecists in the swedish army because they are gigantic cucks

5'5", decorated as FUCK!

Attached: 800px-Audie_Murphy.jpg (800x1159, 168K)

Ok i gonna look into joining the army but i scared im just gonna get so annoyed by some niglet i blow his brains out

5'6"
Fucking legend

Attached: Darren-Sproles-640x413.jpg (640x413, 39K)

stop being a faggot
get a job
lift, but dont roid
get friend, go to school
go to places with women and alcohol
go for hispanic womenz, short, date other shorties

Im just gonna join the army and hop into a minefield

OP, I just graduated entry training for my own nation's military. The military is very good at making everyone work well together. One fellow I knew in training said casually racist shit. By the end of it, I saw him and the darkest black in the platoon putting on and touching up each other's dress uniforms, making sure brass and badges were squared away, not a fuck given that one's hands were on the other.

And I bet your field excercises get cold as fuck in your country. You'll share your sleeping bag with a Nigerian muslim and be glad for the warm body, mark my fucking words.

Im just gonna go to sleep no its 6 inthe morning here and i havent sleept yet

Why isn't anyone telling him to just fucking lift? Stop making excuses. Lifting will improve you physically and mentally.

Attached: 2fdfa7986bb4ac25e5d6ffd34ae94e76.gif (342x250, 2.01M)