How can a negative canthal tilt be beta when it is THE straight trait?

How can a negative canthal tilt be beta when it is THE straight trait?

Attached: canthal tilt.png (655x628, 241K)

>not fucking other men to assert dominance
And you call me beta?

Attached: tenor.gif (450x300, 707K)

>your average dyke is cuter than average straight girl

Attached: 2f9.png (600x640, 531K)

I won't call you a beta but I will call you a HOMO.

you can tell its a composite of like 6 faces. there's no way ooo-rah bob is the average hetero face

There are no gay or straight faces. Boys with features that gay men consider cute are more likely to be targeted just like gays have higher IQ's because a high IQ isolates a child and makes him an easier target.

I am straight. The desire to fuck feminized bitch boys that are so gay they want to be girls is as straight as it gets. Here’s someone’s son, they had hopes and dreams for them, they hoped he’d have a family but instead he transitioned and she’s now sucking my cock and taking it while moaning like the little bitch she is. The mental high a straight man gets from this is not comparable to anything else.

Major redpill here, don't let your T go down or you might get the gay. Look at this soiboi composite face.

>admits there are facial features that gay men prefer
>says there are no gay faces

Protip : those faces they prefer are gay faces.

If a gay man prefers a certain type of face, but most women do as well, it's not a gay face.

Bluepilled at best. Heterosexual women prefer the composite heterosexual man, why would they want to fuck something that is brain damaged into wanting its specie's extinction ? They don't.

Brain damaged attracts brain damaged. Normal attracts normal.

>Hetero
Everyone around 35.
>Gay
A nerd and a college girl.

10/10 research.

Attached: 740full-kiernan-shipka.jpg (740x1092, 109K)

Take the gay and straight out of it. The faces on the left are composites of a more attractive pool of faces, both male and female, than the faces on the left.

???sed and idunnopilled

>gayface
I am kekd.

JF says there is a gene they found where if you have it and it's expressing you tend to have a prettier face - this goes for men and for women.
But on top of this you also tend to love cocks - this goes for men and for women as well.
It has been speculated that having the cock lover gene didn't necessarily make you a dead end since your pretty face was advantageous to getting women.
Exclusively choosing men to fuck is probably the "social construct."

>i am straight i just want to have gay sex and pretend it isn't gay
nigger detected

The guys in the OP, both the chubby 35 and the nerdy 23 are both in trouble when trying to get laid, unless tall, outgoing, high income, well-known in large groups.

hmmm...

Attached: f2-large.jpg (1280x780, 272K)

i believe it. every fag has that effeminate face. every dyke has that manly face

Bluepilled again. You deem the right male's face to be more attractive because it is more feminine, and because you have been brainwashed by the Holly Jew into thinking feminine men are superior.

Yes, real men fuck men.

Real lesbian women are all fat, bald, have tattoos and dress like shit.

There's no actual morphological differences though. Gay men more often wore glasses and also took selfies in a more feminine manner, i.e MySpace-angles, lighting etc, as well as different grooming habits. Straight men tend to take pictures from slightly below, making the composite image appearing to be more bottom-heavy.

>obvious 15 years of age difference between composites
>doesn't see it because of autistic face blindness
Why the fuck am I even here discussing stuff with literal braindamaged people?

>found that ONE SpongeBob gif
legend

I am not saying you are not masculine or dominant but that by definition is gay sex. A submissive guy that is ONLY attracted to the female body and who's favorite thing to do is eat pussy may not be very dominant but would be very straight.

That's more of a 90s stereotype. The modern lesbians are usually and unfortunately cute.

so many fucking morons ITT jeebus learn to read, start by reading kindergarden books because that's where you need to start

Attached: 1497257149300.jpg (448x480, 19K)

benis :-DD

>The homosexual woman looks way better than the straight one
Fuck, i hope they included bi

All of the best looking people, whether male or female, gay or straight, possess a neutral or positive canthal tilt. The fact that some nerds came up with an ugly composite face for a straight man does little to change this.

Attached: Canthal Primer.png (1261x1852, 1.61M)

Tfw 2nd ;_;
I'm adding mass now because cheeks give the illusion of larger lower face. Fuck low bodyfat

Are you suggesting gays reproduce by molesting young boys????

Homosexual girls are a meme, be a fit chad and even the so called dykes will beg for you to spread your seed in their wombs

straight = chicano & hambeast
gay = average guy in programming class and succubus
yeah i believe it. lmfao no.

James Franco has negative ct and is handsome, also some people with positive ct are fugly, a single feature is like a note in a Melody, nothing without context

it isn't beta, almost all malde models have a negative canthal tilt, it is a sign of maturity
and the reason why almost every female model has a positive canthal tilt, it's a sign of infancy and purity

only retarded lookists actually care about canthal tilt

Its a hyper-masculine trait, only present in men, while positive canthal tilt is prevalent among women. The opposite is a Lookism cope, and quite frankly, a faggot trope as well.

Cope more canthaltiltlet

Attached: 773696-500w.jpg (500x656, 57K)

That isn't even a negative canthal tilt, but a poorly shopped rendition of overly droopy upper eyelids.

>THINNER

the more i age the more i look like this guy....

this

people keep knocking me down hella points on this incel rateme subreddit because of my canthal tilt and I want to know what Jow Forums thinks but I don't want to post my face on Jow Forums

Why are gay women much more attractive holy fuck?

>Have straight upper face, but gay lower face

WTF

All this shows is that straight people are fatter than gays which we already know because gays have aids and aids leads to weight loss.

Cope. Gays just have higher standards for themselves.

The straight ones just look fatter lmao

wtf i love gays now??

>left: fat 32 year old midwestern boomers
>right: nerdy 22 year old closet case and cute young girl

If the canthus is higher than the outer edge of the eye, that is a negative tilt, newfriend.
Franco is hideous. Nice cope, though.