How do you achieve this presence

how do you achieve this presence

Attached: 124124121422_400.webm (400x373, 1010K)

squats n oats

You give up your humanity to protect it.

Attached: Making_of_a_Space_Marine.png (960x699, 752K)

literally green screen

>be tall
>get fit
Or
>be +180 cm
>get fit
>stride and make huge steps when you walk

imagine how loose his mum is

She could be an amazon...

Lift for 2 years then move to south korea

He looks so lonely...

the gigachad

SS plus GOMAD

lol he doesn't squat cause he is "too tall" and doesn't fit in a squat rack according to himself.
Reality is hes a lanklet and unstable. He squats like an average thot but more unstable.

it's lonely at the top

Attached: 124124124142_400.webm (400x346, 1.06M)

SS plus GOCHAD

Be dutch.
I know a few guys who are 2m+. Tallest one is like 2.11 but they are all skinny

mirin knee valgus

can't blame the fucking guy he's enormous and probably really heavy

Always wondered, is he roiding for that size at that height? Okay he is probably roiding but is it necessary?

he is 350 lbs(like he should be a man should weight more than 300lbs)

id rather be like martyn ford/thor bjornsson as in 3 inch shorter but is a fuckton more stronger and less deformed.

you know this guy is a literal freak of nature and not in a good way right? have you seen his before picture?his pectus excavatum is the freakiest ive ever seen. he didnt play any sport growing up literally like a praying mantis

what's his name?

You would want to, being that tall muscle gain is "harder" as the same amount of muscle gain has to cover a larger frame.
But he could have just been working out for a really long time.

human instrumentality project

That's not even attractive. He just looks scary.

If he had that ass game kicked up a few notches that bulge game in the OP would only improve

Seems cool but then you realize this guy has basically no chance living past 75 when regular sized humans can probably push it to 120+ in the future

Most people are dying around 75

Too overpowered. Sounds like the OC of an edgy sixteen year old.

Women are attracted to scary. Not the creepy virgin school shooter type scary, but the giant imposing alpha type scary.

definitely not. Women don't want a giant who could squash them under their heel.

When he walks the ground shakes and the crowd fears for safety.

Yeah, obese boomers. A healthy person in their 30's can expect to live to 100 these days.

This guy wont get past 75

I'll die around 58 because of shit genes. You can't tell by my looks either. I have an attractive face, high iq, I look like an alpha male, I'm smart. I have low body fat for my whole life. I stay fit and eat healthy but I will die by 58 because of shit genetics and every male in my family dies before 65.

>stride and make huge steps when you walk

How to be bullied

t. virgin walk

Attached: virgins vs chad.png (2518x1024, 446K)

be atleast 6'5 250

It literally says it on your pic, long stride=virgin, short stride=chad

t. virgin

Friendly giant who's deadly to enemies but protects her because 'she's special' is every girl's ideal. See King Kong, Beauty and the Beast

Duh. He's 7'2. It's impossible to get that jacked natty at that height since you can only gain like a 1lbs lean mass per month without gear.

Not that guy but women like tall guys as long as they aren't freakish. 6'1-6'4 is ideal. Over 7' is too much for most women though there are definitely chicks that have a giant fetish.

>be show picutre of OP
>Okay, now you have to go in the ring with the guy who Moggs HIM

he kinda looks ridiculous tho, and totally out of place.

Olivier Richters
aka the dutch giant