6 day split vs 3 day fullbody? Which makes your body more aesthetic?

6 day split vs 3 day fullbody? Which makes your body more aesthetic?

Attached: 1552956188720.jpg (500x688, 170K)

>OP is a faggot.

low bodyfat + strength in the right places = aesthetics. doesn't matter how you get there. but if you don't have a low bf you will never look aesthetic.

Honestly just do whichever you prefer.

Man I do a 4day split and it seems like almost too much

This. Low body fat > all else. That's why cutting first is the most important.

Just because i like looking at attractive naked men doesnt mean im gay, i would never fuck a man

FPBP

this
depends, if PPL ,then no. PPL is worst routine

no. its genetics, strength overall, bodyfat 12-17% if you care about women
12% or less if you want a dick in your ass

Fatty

obviously you need good genetics to look aesthetic. that's a given

15% is really low by society's standards without being too low

>PPL is worst routine

Why? I just changed my routine from PHUL to PPL. Should I just stick to PHUL?

>epends, if PPL ,then no. PPL is worst routine
citation needed

It really depends on you and how your body feels/responds. What you’re doing for flexibility, etc.

3 full body will be the faster route as it is most efficient with protein synthesis

There's no magic workout regimen/formula to looking aesthetic. When you say 'aesthetic' you mean muscular with evenly proportioned muscles and low bodyfat%. To achieve this you need to eat well, eat at a deficit and then TDEE once you're happy with yourself, and work out the same muscle groups at minimum two times a week. So either will work as long as you work out often, eat well and do enough cardio to maintain that deficit/TDEE.

It's really whatever you want to do.

Bro, fuck you. That's the worst piece of advice I've ever seen. It's worse than bad advice. You should have pulled your dick off instead of posting that.

N suns ppl+bbb or switch to PHAT if you need more volume then PHUL

5 day split here

3 times a week full body with an extra day of arms only is the routine of the gods. Hits everything more frequently than any kind of split.

What does your full body look like?

I do a mix of full body and PPL.

Do a full body workout with compounds and then focusP P or L as the extra compounds or accessories.

I do it 4 days a week. The fourth workout is full body and then whatever accessories I want for lagging body parts

Strength makes you aesthetic? Can people see neural adaptations with their eyes? I think you meant hypertrophy

3 day full body with abs, 20 min cardio and vacuum all day every day.

6 days > 3 days
Twice as much volume, twice as much work, twice as much effort = potentially twice as much gains

2/3 as much frequency
frequency > volume

So the general consensus is that a 3 day full body routine is better than a split

Retard

3x8 and 5x5 is same amount of reps, but 5x5 has double as high weight.

some people here still have a functioning brain