Do you guys honestly shave your armpit and chest hair just so you can wear sleeveless tees without looking like you're...

Do you guys honestly shave your armpit and chest hair just so you can wear sleeveless tees without looking like you're from the 70s?

Attached: latinas.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Chest hair yeah
Why would you shave your armpit hair though?

Fuck that. If I’m going swimming or something, you’ll just have to fucking deal with my hairy nipples

Aren't people grossed out more by armpit hair then chest hair?

I always considered it gay to shave armpits

Attached: RLD-Mathew-Fraser-GQ-July-2018-072518.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Trim, never shave.

I sweat a lot. When I shave pit hair the smell is nowhere as bad because there is no hair to absorb it

I've got very little body hair and a total of like 5 chest hairs, so I don't even need to shave my chest. Armpit hair I trim every month or so, since it really spreads BO, no need for that.

I shave armpits because i sweat a lot and it starts to burn there from the fucking salt when i dont shave.
Im hairy af, have hairs even in my fingers

I just buzz armpits really short because they start to stink more the longer the hair is.
Chest hair I keep between like 1/2 inch - 1 inch.

i just trim

is that pastor steven anderson?

Never shave, never shit, never shower.

you guys think this is worth shaving?

Attached: WIN_20190403_03_30_06_Pro (4).jpg (647x509, 37K)

He is training to invade israel and claim back the land jesus promised us

I initially got mad and wanted him to smack that bitch but when I saw the way she passionately held him at the end instantly made me forgive her.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>Cuck

i don't have chest hair but i trim my pits so i can actually apply antiperspirant so it works

My own wife would get the backhand she starts spiking my shit on the ground, cuck.

that malenicruz type bitch lamooo on some dominatrix iish
talk to me NICE

Anyone who doesn't shave his armpit hair is a fucking disgusting degenerate.

Chest hair has only visual effect unlike armpit hair. If you want your chest to be hairy/shaved/trimmed go for it, but if you have few hair around your nips or retarded patch of hair between your tits, have some dignity and shave it off.

Not how that works, Senpai

latinas are fucking crazy man. sex was good though but I'm not sure if it was worth it

I don't shave shit and I wear sleeveless tees.

gay

This one was previously proved as staged.

funny that you say this because only gay people like hairy bodies

Nice tits faggot. Post your dick.

is the guy in the vid jeff nippard?

In my current skinnyfat state it looks better to keep the chest hair as I would otherwise look like a smooth baby

should be easy to prove again then

His head is higher than the mirror, so no

That's because it is

lmao @ bpd

Brutal

I would if I could do it without red spots always seems to get them no matter how clean everything is. Debating buying an epilator despite the pain but I'm thinking itll just be more of the same. I used to just use a beard trimmer and trim it down to like 3 but this also looks strange

quads confirm

this is him

Attached: niptard.png (714x643, 326K)

No, I shave it because I'm hairy as fuck. Also, here in eastern Europe it's considered unhygienic have hairy pits.

Attached: 69V1DkiXa5ynsNc-LaX_RC64Nb3ZS4EFLFIe3P5EsWI.jpg (1280x1280, 196K)

Muh dik

Like it matters. Eastern Europe is unhygienic in general anyway

We're cleaner than you american fucks. At the very least because we're not all obese.

don't have chest hair, but i'd trim it if i had it, also trim at 3mm my armpits, don't like them hairless but don't like the hair too big

perks of being poor I guess

It may be so but I know there is a huge difference in my case whenever I don't shave for few weeks or not. The smell difference is very noticeable.

What is more crazy latinas or ghetto black girl

based and macropilled

No, perks of being white.

Armpits yeah, chest no. My armpit hair is thick and gets to be a few inches long, that’s not manly it’s just gross

Cause it’s disgusting having long ass armpit hair. All that stank and deo clumps getting stuck in there is gross

Ghetto black girls are much worse but they aren’t attractive enough to even hump and dump so it doesn’t matter.

Goddamn dude have some pride for yourself and walk away at this point.

This is the opposite of the correct answer

No.

This.

If you are white some ghetto black girls will hide it from you

>goddamn dude what the fuck is wrong with you have some pride and dont get laid with this hot ass chick dude what the fuck!

I trim my armpit hair because otherwise they get very smelly.
No need for chest back etc.

Made me laugh in a library you cunt

rape her and slap her.

What do you even use to trim?

not him but i use a normal hairclipper, just set to it minimum length and wash it afterwards

This. I always trim my chest, armpits and pubes. If I shave I end up getting a rash.

Idk it seemed like he let her go out on him and break his phone so that she wouldn't damage his car

gayest thread ever wow.. holy fuck..

Israel is a spiritual nation now

Men today have no balls. If a girl throws this kind of tantrum, walk your ass away from her and into another woman's pussy.
Fucking simple.

Why have I literally never seen a guy with abs and stomach hair before?

You're a faggot. No masculine man would shave his pits.

> sacrificing your pride just for pussy
Want to know how i know that you’re never going to make it?

shaving body hair is a gay as fuck, first only homos did it, now this trend is pushed to emasculate men turning them hairless twinks
the only guys excused to shave body hair are swimmers, and only for performance reasons

>Press your arm flat against your side
>Use scissors to cut any bits that stick out
Done. Takes thirty seconds.

What are you on about? Europeans aren't in debt like all Americans all the time. we also have paid vacation and we don't have to sell a kidney to go to a doctor. where's the poor part in that?

that's Latinas man. I would love a passionate woman like this

Shaving chest hair is gay.
Shaving armpit hair is ultra instict gay.

Only women who want twink men would ever find shaved armpits attractive.

If you find your body hair keeps growing and gets too long just trim an inch off it.

Also as a hairy motherfucker I find this thread halarious.

>latinas man
keeeek

I trim my pits down to like a 2.

Addendum: the hair basically isn’t gross unless there’s literal tufts of it. As long as it’s short enough to kind of appear to lay against the skin it’s gucci

its staged u lardass

seething nigger mutt

If experience is any indication he either left the milk out or forgot to windex the counters
He had his phone out because she had him pull up the texts where she asked him to wipe down the counters

T H I S

>It's gay groom
Huurrrrrrrr

You're a fucking disgusting faggot. I bet you don't even brush your teeth because it's gay.

>yuro
>calling anyone a nigger
abdul, no.

You don’t even lift. Hang yourself.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, you fucking virgin

Fuck that shit. I'm not sure what she was flipping out about, and maybe he was fucking around and got caught. But if not he honestly should have swatted her.

>fifty six

>dated a half white half puerto rican chic (dad white, mom PR)
>We both grew up in small town
>Mom was protective of her.
>Went to different Uni's and ended up breaking up
>Got back together over christmas break
>She ended up switching Uni's to mine
>She assimilates with all my new friends and their girlfriends
>One day out of no where get a call from her oldest sister. "user, Maria (not real name) was kidnapped and they found her in Ohio! My mom is flying there to get her".
>WTF!
>Mom gets her and brings her back to Uni because now the FBI is involved because she crossed state lines.
>Whole fucking campus is on pins and needles, front page of school newpaper.
>FBI interviews all our friends.
>Ends up she lied. Kidnapped herself. FBI gave her a lie detector test.
>I remember her telling me and staring out the window thinking *Fuck me, I could just leave now but she would probably kill herself*
>Her mom flips out. She loved me like a son. Mom comes to get her and she is balling bc mom is taking her home. On way back to car mom looks at me and says, "Did you guys have sex?"
>I lie and say no. Almost told the truth but couldn't.
>Truth was she was one of the best I had.
>Like a cuck I dated her for another year
>Latinas are nuts

The problem is that you dated a Puerto Rican.

>the absolute state of white people

my current girlfriend is sort of the opposite of that.

>half pr on dad side, med on mom's
>Despite the fact that I've dated girls in both categories that were nuts, she's remarkably stable
>overall nice relationship

Name the jew

Underrated post

That's good bro. Mine was actually a nice person and looks good. Thinner, nice face. I couldn't understand why she did it. She told me it was a mixture of vitamins and prozac. I didn't even know she took that at the time. Another red flag. Funny, it happened in the late 90's and everything was swept under the rug. Can't find anything on the internet about it.

I keep my chest hair bc its manly (see Burt Reynolds as an example) but I trim my armpit hair with a beard trimmer to 2, its still there but having it shorter makes antiperspirant easier to apply and it doesn't stick out when my arms are down.

I trim my chest hair because I don't have that much.
I've met two people who shave their armpits:
one is gay,
one is a swimmer.

I trim my armpit hair because I sweat like crazy and my shirts always have pit marks. I trim my chest hair because I don't want 1" hair coming off my nipples

That's because you're lonely and desperate, if you find yourself with a woman that unstable you should run.