Will getting /fit help me with modern dating?

Will getting /fit help me with modern dating?

Attached: 1550504674686.jpg (625x276, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/7rrqd1/so_how_pervasive_is_hookup_culture_in_modern/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They got what they deserved lol. I'm amazed that women haven't found out that the sexual revolution was much more catastrophic for them than it ever was for men. Now through their actions they've turned every man into either a disrespected, used, or ignored beta who will eventually become a misogynist or a Chad who will behave as the pic describes because why on earth wouldn't he? For a woman's version of morals? LMAO
Can't wait to watch it all burn down

replace men with chad and it makes sense

so yes lifting IS worth it*

”80% women have reduced the dating pool of men to 20% and local woman wonder why it’s not going so well”

Attached: 8403D44F-73E5-4F7B-8F48-636D8948B0DF.png (1033x460, 147K)

This is what our Grandmother's wanted. They screamed and cried until they got what they wanted. Now these women aren't even someone's 52nd best, they're just another stepping stone for some guy going around dipping his wick until he finds someone that wants him or at least tolerates him

Why waste your time and money when it's more than likely you're just looking for free drinks or dinner if he ain't even going to get anything out of it?

post link i want to imao

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/7rrqd1/so_how_pervasive_is_hookup_culture_in_modern/

I really want to like women, but they are so tiresome. Girls are for fucking, cute boys are for loving.

Attached: 1525062094763.jpg (620x960, 83K)

KEK

Attached: kek.jpg (1226x134, 23K)

beta bucks alpha fucks

Attached: bbaf.jpg (1239x164, 45K)

Would be fun to see girls input on these topics. Irl i know a lot more single girls than guys.

But the girls never talk about relationships with me either

I like the fact that women are refilling themselves on the sexual revolution. However, I don't know how I feel about the fact that even after a redpill their position still consists of "It's men's fault".

Not true as far as I've observed. If women want to stop being treated like whores competing with other whores, then they should stop looking for guys on dating apps. They should become friends with someone first, get to know them to see if they're seeing anyone else or are an overall disgusting chad and then let feelings develop organically if the coast is clear.
Dating apps are specifically geared toward hookup culture. Expecting anything less is retarded.

>even after a redpill their position still consists of "It's men's fault".

Men did let it go through when you think about it, but also, when the fuck do you expect a woman to see fault in themselves?

>tfw you complain about how sexist hookup culture is against women while turning a blindeye to how its hurting men

Must be nice being a woman with the logic of a pancake.

the fucking problem

>feminism is about men
Huh? What? Is this what's called "delusion" in english?

You know, it's funny. Men complain about how every 5/10 think she deserves an 8. And he's right. Because let's face it, no hot chick you've ever known is going to be in that thread complaining about not being able to find a man. These are the laments of the 5's who never got their 8 and now they say that it's men's fault they never settled down. One of them even says she had HUNDREDS of matches on tinder in a couple days and only went on a couple dates.

No man will ever have the same problem. If he does, he's in the top 1% of 1% of men and in no way represents anything relatable to the population at large. It's like they are so close to accepting responsibility for the sexual revolution and what the consequences were, but they can't, because theyre dumb bitches, nothing is ever their fault, so they make outrageous claims.

Seriously ironic. Bitches, man.

replace men with women and you get an incel post instead, wew

Was this girl born yesterday?
How about the 100 years of recent history where women who are thinner and thinner were seen as more and more beautiful than fat women?

>there are hundreds of other girls they have access to
women lol

Attached: 1548696968108.png (921x598, 1.09M)

My sister and cousin are both quite outspoken feminists. I feel kind of bad for finding it funny that they're both fat, single and almost 30.

Attached: 2.png (327x218, 107K)

Instigated by a very small group of (((men))), I'd contest.

Attached: 45645748.jpg (634x641, 99K)

on the right looks comfy as fuck

>Irl i know a lot more single girls than guys.
by definition it’s 50:50 unless you count gays and lesbians

>They should become friends with someone first, get to know them to see if they're seeing anyone else or are an overall disgusting chad and then let feelings develop organically if the coast is clear.

They should. But they don't, they're just simply not hardwired this way. If it was as easy as telling women that they should do X, then we wouldn't have a problem. I have a few female friends, and their criteria is how hot the guy is, and that's pretty much it. I had a female friend, 20, virgin, who wanted a bf, got on tinder, met a guy who explicitly told her she's not looking for a relationship, and told her he's fucked 2 dozen girls in the past year, and she still sucked him off on the first date and lost her virginity to him on the third date. Why? "Because I was comfortable with him". And that he was good looking. Of course he blew her off a few weeks later and she LITERALLY didn't understand why the guy didn't consider her pussy some sort of magical entity that he just couldn't live without.

When a women becomes friends with someone, it's because he either doesn't make his interests known right away, or she's not attracted to him. The only way she would be attracted to him in a friendship is if he got a girlfriend, in which case her attraction is purely fueled by jealousy.

I don't like this idea...infact, I hate it...but women cannot be given complete agency in building relationships. It just doesn't fucking work. The fact that it's only been going on for a few decades and it's already a complete fucking disaster tells you all that you need to know.

Feminists often are the female equivalent of incels.

How old is the picture on the right?
Because I think they wanted to give the vibe "Ye,that's demon souls,not dark souls,see how a little different I am?"

Pooh looks a bit like Carl from ATHF in the bottom pic

The delusional is strong in this one. I’m pretty sure human females are one of the most hypergamous specimen to ever exist.

Dating apps are geared towards females’ hypergamous instinct and the top of males’ polygamous instinct*

this.

the rise of extreme conservative movements and national collapse throughout history has been predicated by female liberation movements or other drastic reduction in the availability of intercourse to men.

the whole zeitgeist behind this trump thing will come to a head, maybe not soon, but eventually. heads will roll. hopefully i have a good seat removed from the chaos.

it's almost like 20-something men with a ton of testosterone, biologically built for collective hostility and no sexual outlet to perform their only other preprogrammed function is a recipe for disaster. guess we should just change how men are wired overnight with some more feminist literature. lmfao

Why would they accept the consequences? They're still in a privileged position. Your scenario is half correct. There are plenty of 30 year old fat feminists, but the majority of them are just 5s that have to settle for fucking 6s. They're still dating up, they're still living a decent life, but they're not able to get the Chads that they've made available to themselves into their last 20s due to the liberalization of sex.

There are no real consequences to accept, and consciously or not, most of them know it. They're 5s posting shit like OP after a date with a 6, thinking about the 8 they used to be seeing.

I think both genders have a deeply hypergamous instinct, I think most women have a strong anti-hypogamous instinct, though, whereas only 10-20% of men do.

meme gender

just import more onions imao

Attached: 1553552226714.gif (960x616, 382K)

>It doesn't work

For who? You, a man. Men don't collectively act on social matters. From an evolutionary standpoint, men are using socialization to compete for resources and sex, not to raise socialized children.

So this situation works out for women. Instead of 5s being forced into marriage with 5s by her parents or a patriarchal society that demands it for legal purposes such as ownership, she's a 5 who has to settle for a 6 after failing for years to get an 8. That's still a preferable situation for her.

The person losing is the guy who's a 5. You. She'll settle for you when you're 40 and you'll take pussy because it's pussy. And if you complain about it, it makes her less likely to fuck you. So men are incentivized not to complain about it. Women continue to be incentivized to let the situation go. It will only get worse for lower-end men.

>both genders
oh sweaty

I want r9k off my board
you fucks keep complaining about things you can not change and will not change
how about you work on your fuckng own problems you can acutally do something about
also lower your standards, guess why no hot women want you? because you aren't either
also stop using dating apps, go out and do something worthwhile with your lifes

Attached: comeondudereally.png (1215x953, 1.61M)

shut the fuck up you retarded coping faggot

not an incel, its just interesting to talk about and there's literally nowhere else to talk about this shit. doing it in public is an easy way to get completely excised from any chance of getting laid by your social circle or being invited out for bar pickup. even guys like you who act unconsciously so frequently that you're acting out your urge to virtue signal to women right now on Jow Forums, but subtly admitting its right and there's "nothing to do about it" know its real.

:)

>The share of men under 30 who aren't having sex has nearly tripled in the past decade

What's going on here, Jow Forums? Why is it that men are getting less sex while women are getting the same amount they've been receiving in a while? Shouldn't women be getting less sex too? This doesn't seem right.

Attached: sex.jpg (1152x860, 63K)

have sex

have sex with females(not male)

Fuck off you faggot.

We are all in this together. We are all trying to find our personal happiness. We all want to make it. We have to understand the reality. We have to embrace the darkness, the ugly truths. We must plunge headfirst into the abyss, screaming out our war cry.

We will come out better on the other side. We are going to ascend past our current situations. We will avoid the life traps that consume the normies. We are putting in the work that will make us better. Our lives will get brighter, but only if we turn the lights off first.

see: , its a lot of other factors compounding factors too, this will quickly become a runaway problem, too many correlations at work. high earners can travel further for intercourse, more regularly, higher earnings makes men more attractive to female partners, having more female partners makes men more competitive in their social circle which is correlated with higher earnings (based on number of friends/acquaintances,) more acquaintances gives more opportunities for travel which obviously leads to more opportunities for sex across a wider area, etc. etc. etc.

all of this shit is emblematic of a deeper problem which is that we're living in the era of breakaway society where people with the psychometric makeup necessary to stick with a very specifically structured educational program long enough to perform high-level finance, medical care, or computer science are building the generational wealth necessary to purchase products, services, and culture beyond the means of those who couldn't, and women are racing to escape the latter camp.

there are kids today starving and other kids who've never even met someone who couldn't afford amazon prime. it's a far cry from having more horses than your neighbor or better threads, shit is getting really distinctive, life-defining, even, between the middle class and lower-middle class.

damn, how can he recover?

Attached: interesting.jpg (1900x1378, 1.2M)

>We are all trying to find our personal happiness
If your "personal" happiness is reliant on being with someone else you will never find it.

giga cope

that would be the case, if 1 man and woman sex only each other.
but think of it, that the alpha male will fuck 20+ girls, and takes them away from the bottom 30% of guys

Your ability to form social connections is one of life's most important attributes. Why would you deny this?

left pic is a basic bitch house. everything in that room is awful and gaudy.

Attached: 3x7pst84yj021.jpg (850x400, 42K)

> virtue signal to women
cope harder, i was in the same position as you lot 2 years ago, wanna know what i did? i shut the fuck up and worked on myself, and i am not talking about lifting weights i started that stuff in december, i talk about working on my career and seeing a psychatrist
you wanna make it? leave social media, see a psychatrist if you must but make it your number one point to improve yourself
> its just interesting to talk about
what a waste of your fucking time, talking about how chad makes it and doesn't give a fuck, while chad exactly doesn't give a fuck because he never heard of the stupid ideas you discuss on a filipino spearfishing forum
it's your choice to be happy
how about you lot start talking how to improve yourself and cry less about the reason why life is unfair
put in the work, you're all going to make it
it's always the other people right user?

why the fuck are you giving me advice, retard. did you miss the first three words? not everyone is a wreck like you.

i'm reading a book in the hospital and shitposting. i've had more sex than you and am in a happily committed relationship. i've definitely been working out longer and don't need a psych just to get laid.

god you're thick.

that looks my mom's style, fuck you dude, I will tear you apart

kek started cutting yourself on that edge? go back to r9k if you can't stop talking like a stupid person

They're hardly "dating" apps

>cutting yourself
talk to your psych about that faggot, no one here gives a shit

>while chad exactly doesn't give a fuck because he never heard of the stupid ideas
>stupid ideas

What is sociology? What is anthropology? Can’t you entertain an idea without getting so personal, can you share facts and refute ideas without getting triggered and starting to call people names?

>Girls are for fucking, cute boys are for loving.

Attached: 1544915502528.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

>just bee chad
thanks for your input

The 70% of guys who are having sex are doing it with multiple women, because feminism has made women into stupid whores who allow this. As long as you’re not one of the bottom 30, it’s a good system. You won’t find a good woman to fall in love with, and that sucks, but the fact that women are capable of behaving how they do today makes you wonder: were they ever worth loving, or are they fundamentally flawed creatures who were merely forced to behave back when men weren’t weak?

Right is good except tv is way too low.

I find it really interesting that these women seem to believe that the top ~25% of men is representative of all men.
Not surprised they are stupid though, but I was rejected by girls for most of what they blame guys for.

Does that make me a stupid beta nice guy? I simply don't care enough about hooking up to put some effort into it, won't deny any opportunity though.

what is love?

>falling for "modern dating"
disregard those degenerates

When you don’t immediately lose all interest in the woman and want her to leave after you ejaculate.

Gotta put yourself in the top 25% then, the bar isn’t very high.

Baby dont hurt me

>the bar isn’t very high
yea it is 6 feet and over