/qtddtot/

Did my first calisthenics workout in two years this monday, still feeling sore as fuck. Is it okay to workout this evening? Or should I wait until the soreness goes away.

Attached: 1552427765723.png (384x378, 131K)

Is bulking too long bad for your health and body? Also, what's the best way to cut: CICO, water fasting, OMAD or IF? Want to maximize my muscle mass

Can I add an extra set of curls and chins in GSLP.?

how long are you going to the gym?
how much do you bench, squat and deadlift?
how much did you benched, squatted and deadlifted when you started going to the gym?

Bulking is only bad when you start getting fat
CICO while lifting is the best way to cut if you actually care about muscle mass, if not, fast

Fasting for a day, is that literally no food, just fluids? Or small amounts?

Ngmi

how many calories a day do you guys cut on? I'm 6'3 188lbs and apparently my maintenance is 3000 calories (lifting 4 days a week with an active job 5 times a week). I figure eating 2000 will do the job, right?

My gym has a sauna but I never make the time to use it,what are the benefits of a using the sauna?

Attached: answermyquestion.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

?

rea the sticky about cutting TDEE you piece of human garbage, -1000kcal is pushing it and you are not an obese cunt

How should I go about getting the most hyperthrophy in the two week period between my finals and holidays? Is it even possible to make a noticeable difference?

Synthol

Fuck off virgin loser.

It’s fine to workout sore.
DOMS is fine. Just don’t workouts with injuries.

Also DOMS should not dictate your workouts. Its presence or absence does not always correlate with effective workout.

2 week period? Not going to do a lot. Focus on higher volume if you want any changes at all.

My go to is 5x10 of a compound exercise hitting muscles you want to develop. Try working heavier to lighter weight as you tire. Wait roughly ~48 hours to rest any one muscle group you worked.

Slight boost to HGH, metabolism, testosterone with 15 minute uses 2-3 times a week. Not crazy significant results but feels good. I like to stretch in them personally.

2000-2500 should be fine bro. Just look at your weight daily and see fluctuations over the course of several weeks. Adjust diet until its a consistent loss.

Some people start with 500-700 calories. Definitely not necessary. Short fasts-24hrs should be fine with water only, but any amount of calories will break a fast. Hell, gum will break it.

>tfw no one ever answers op

Drink plenty of fluids today and get plenty of protein and nourishment throughout the day, and you should be fine to work out tonight.

Just make sure you stretch really well and do a dynamic warmup prior to going hard. Once your blood gets flowing you should be able to power through the soreness no problem.

After your workout make sure you get plenty of good sleep and plenty of protein and fluids. If im really sore i sometimes take a bath with epsom salts for the direct magnesium uptake into your muscles

Just remember, the only way to make severe DOMS less of an issue is to keep working out consistently and get proper protein/fluids/rest

Advice for sexmaxxxing? I'm looking for any food/exercise/natural supplements to improve my boner power and cum volume.

Attached: nani.jpg (940x940, 233K)

>not as strong as I want to be yet but it's summer cuttan season
>was originally planning on just saying fuck it and permabulking, but then life threw curveballs
>tfw gf
>tfw my band's playing multiple tours at beach locations in Europe this summer
I'm fundamentally torn bros, I could use some outside opinions. Is it better to spend a summer as a DYEL who looks ""ripped"" to normies and my gf, or look like shit for a summer in exchange for muh gains? I didn't think I was this vain but faced with a girl who genuinely wants me and a couple thousand tourists who will be watching me, I'm suddenly worried about not being as defined as possible.

Attached: worry2.jpg (597x757, 36K)