Did lifting help you with women? Did you achieve what you expected? Or did you just cope?

Did lifting help you with women? Did you achieve what you expected? Or did you just cope?

Attached: cHK9NQC.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

well im getting a lot more attention and opportunities with them so yes it works...obviously. im also not a social failure so that helps i guess

In terms of attraction, it made absolutely no difference. I'm still invisible to women.

However, on the odd occasion a woman will be visibly intimidated by me and that's a nice feeling.

>did getting stronger, more self-confident and more physically attractive help you with women?
Unlocked all of the confidence needed to grind and get rid of my social autism, and a lot of the weird shit you're into becomes less creepy and more quirky/interesting to girls when you look better.
t. currently banging the bookworm gf I only dreamed of having a few years ago

Lifting incrwases testosterone. Women can smell testosterone. Do the math. Seriously all dudes rrying to learn thw pickup game, just get your natural juices up and bitches will jump you eventually

yeah, lost my virginity, got gf, got lay, got 2nd gf

I attribute it all to gains + haircut

before marriage
>thin and sickly looking, slayed pussy
after marriage
>fat and content
before Jow Forums
>fattest, increasingly autistic
after Jow Forums
>the fat went away, the autism didnt

Im extremely awkward around most people who arent my wife. It's weird because I didnt used to be like that. If my wife left me today I dont think I'd be able to find another woman, despite looking the best I ever have.

Attached: 1lulxt.png (1920x1200, 3.03M)

Gainz made me more confident. That's all. I'm still invisible to ladies.
>mfw 5'6 and ugly

Attached: 1487236201183.jpg (750x745, 30K)

You're the loyal type kek
Cute

Keep dat women by your side, bro. Somebody loves you and that's a beautiful gift.

lifting over 6 years, still kissless virgin. only mired once by gay asian

I dont have many women around me but i started catching my female friends looking me in a way they didnt before a lot of times.
It’s not cope it’s fucking sacred it makes you better than people which i think is awesome

>Still racist though
Holy kek

>before marriage
Chub, autistic
>after marriage
Fatter, then finally began lifting and getting in shape with focus on diet
>before fit
See above
>after fit
I’m still not fit but I look way better. But my wife never got fit, she just got fatter and our sex life is pretty dead. So I find thots to sext on the side.

I'm still a virgin, but it made me hornier.

It also made me less horny so i can now actually analyze chicks instead of thinking about how their eyes would look with my dick in their mouth.
So less autistic i guess

Getting Jow Forums has helped me with the ladies. I think the reason why a lot of guys don’t attract women after getting in shape is because they don’t dress nice.

I’ve noticed this with guys in my gym they wear baggy clothes and you can’t see there gains.

Attached: 357DFEDD-24BE-4C99-8E1E-54F0B7B3B16C.jpg (500x480, 38K)

Lifted, thought I would get big, end up becoming a dyel with terrible genetics and fatter than before, when I was Skinner at least my face was really well defined, now I look like shit

Not really.
I stopped giving a shit about women completely and focused on gym and Jow Forums literature and lifestyle, fixed my life. My strong political beliefs and discipline turned into confidence. I considered socializing entertainment and talked with men and women alike for fun, without any goal of appearing cool in front of other dudes or getting a girl.
And I have a girl now. She just kinda appeared in my life at one point. The idea of pursuing a girl was so distant to me it took my best friend to tell me "dude can't you fucking tell how much she likes you?"

Attached: IMG_20190226_084907.jpg (720x706, 128K)

this

Lifting is a confidence booster. Also no matter what women say they like muscles, dont believe the dad bod meme

How old are you?

>on the odd occasion a woman will be visibly intimidated by me and that's a nice feeling

I know dat feel, I think it's the combination of ugly and big that does it. I don't think attractive Jow Forums guys would get the same reaction.

>2019
>not being racist
yikes