How do I fight like this manlet?

How do I fight like this manlet?
I was thinking of getting the Bas Rutten Street Fighting DVD..
Can anons tell what style this is?

Attached: 1554243564300.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

Basic striking and very basic, if any at all, grappling. Take a kick boxing or wrestling class. BJJ if you really want to meme it up, but more than one opponent at a time renders it useless

The only thing you need to fight like him is the will to fight

>tranny killer taijutsu

More than one opponent beats almost any fighting style stupid.

OP, if you actually care about being a good combat athlete, you NEED wrestling and grappling plus striking.

Doesn't listen to wannabes who don't fucking train saying hurr durr grappling is bad for 1v1000

The best way to deal with 1v2 is staying on your feet and moving. Start grappling if you want to let one dude kick you to death.

I just tried googling the source for this and typed “guy slams tranny”.

Got some fun results

>you NEED wrestling and grappling plus striking.
So what class/combination of classes do I take for this?

he mat returned that guy, he's a wrestler most likely.

just be a zoomer and play fortnite

The best way to fight 1v2 is not to fight, dummy

If you want to argue stupid semantics, what ever. The fact is grappling works very well.

Based. Why are trannies so violent?

>Why are the mentally ill so violent?
Idk user

A good MMA gym has dedicated coaches and classes for individual styles. Mine has wrestling taught by Andre Metzger right after BJJ (taught by Chris Brennan)

Shouldnt the testosterone blockers help with that?

based

boxing will teach you distance/range the best

wrestling will teach you takedowns/stand up the best

infowars.com will teach you about transexuals and frogs the best

You cant control the variables involved in street fights. Grappling is extremely useful, but striking easily trumps it when you're cornered by two or more opponents

testosterone doesn't make you violent

So that is why you learn both.

Yes you are right striking is important for uneven fights. Grappling will win you 99% of 1v1 fights, but also importantly it let's you subdue someone safely, as in if you don't want accidental murder charges or want to hit a friend or family member of yours who is acting up and just needs to be restrained

what's that move called lads

Attached: 32235324.jpg (273x185, 12K)

I'm down with this. I was thinking more grappling style bc I'm 5'4 180lbs but really stocky...I think is be easily capable of doing takedowns on trannies..

the little guy rolled/slipper the cross (2) from the tranny

then grabbed the jacket, yanked the tranny closer, and got standing side control. Tough to tell from the video but he doesn't really trip the tranny, more like a hybrid suplex from the side.

throws a kick that starts from off screen, goes for clinch but backs off when the tranny throws another cross/2

moral of story- untrained people will throw the straight right (if theyre right handed) all day.

rolled/slipped*

>moral of story- untrained people will throw the straight right (if theyre right handed) all day.
More like right haymaker, but I get your point

Yes grappling works amazingly well in a ring with a referee. Try it in real life and you'll wake up in ICU after his friends and done dancing on your skull.

sick of seeing people do that throw. you could fucking kill someone doing that

this isnt 1v1000 it's 1v1 repeated 1000 times

pretty sure some schoolkid in joliet snapped his neck getting thrown like that.

based basedposter

That’s probably judo, considering the jacket grab and the going for the hip instead of the legs for the throw. If he went for the legs I’d say wrestler, but I’m going judo.
>grappling is all BJJ groundshit
The vast majority of grappling sports involve staying on your feet and smashing the other guy to the ground. He threw the tranny on his back, worst that happens is a couple of broken ribs

>needing any fighting skills to beat a liberal

Attached: swol left.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

Wow. They honestly are low IQ..What do we do about this?

dr gregers looking good

No, the best way is to disable one then switch to the other, and Barring a knockout you need to get in close to do that
Move in to a clinch and bite off an ear or nose or grab the testicles and rip them off the body to cause shock
Then it's 1v1

Men commit like 90% of violent crime so unless it's cultural, evidence points to testosterone (or another male-specific chemical) being the reason.

Test increases aggression under some conditions, not in general
Mostly it increases aggressive response to having your status threatened

>Test increases aggression under some conditions, not in general
>test only increases aggression in tense situations
Whoa user, turns out people mostly get violent when under stress, who knew. But test makes high stress more likely and the reaction towards violence more likely as well

Test decreases stress though
Low test men are more irritable

rwanda-jitsu

Attached: RwandaRousey.webm (218x328, 431K)

Kicking one in the balls is going to get you a lot less prison time then ripping body parts off Tyson.

jesus

I remember an interview with older, experienced bouncer. He was a really big guy, trained some shit too.

He said he didn't think much of all the big guys who ware sometimes starting shit when drunk, but it ware the small, vicious fuckers who he was vigilant about.
Becauss those flea-man had to keep training hard all the time to be able to take on bigger guys.
I was told one can tell if someone's an experienced fighter if that he trains too, but I'm not a fighter so I don't know if it's true.

Attached: 1486466437606.jpg (550x477, 105K)

Google "man headstomps tranny" it is even better. He grunts like those big blue blocks in super Mario that came down from the air to stop/crush you

I was training Karate Kyokushinkai for 2 years.
Guess what - all the black-belt sensei also had black belts in Judo.

So I guess those anons are right.
Striking & grappling - one must master both, knowing only distance fighting or only wrestling is like having one hand.

Simply knowing how to throw a punch puts you above 70% of randoms. I'd say learn to strike first, then move to grappling, but yes both are ideal to learn.