Fuck women

I went on this date with a girl and she seemed so interested at the time of the date and then a few days later I ask her to go on a second one and now shes giving me excuses and I'm so upset

Keeping it fitness related what's the best exercise to fucking kill yourself

Attached: tumblr_n4g5xxf3Ms1su849po1_500.gif (500x280, 442K)

> Liking women

Go away. Don't make me catch the straight

skullcrushers

shouldn't have asked so soon, retard. always act disinterested as fuck that's what they want to see. I don't even text back after a date, I wait for her to ask me the inevitable "when are you gonna take me out again?"

Damn you really need female validation huh?

Also answer is squats outside a rack obviously.

Shut up you fucking nigger I was feeling good

Attached: 1553741033052.png (511x515, 29K)

overhead squat to decapitation failure

So what?
Would you agree on a second date with a girl after you realized on the first date that she wasn't that interesting after all ?

Either she found someone she's more interested in or you bored her. Either way, become numb to rejection. Men shouldn't be feeling so much anyways. If you wanna die, see if you can bench 5pl8. Either you die or you enter the 5pl8 bench club. Win-win, I say.

Cope harder, faggot. She’s just entertaining herself with you while she fucks Chad.

If you didn't kiss her in first date, just dont text or call her or anything
Simple rule faggot

Ignoring face pulls will kill you within 36 hours

Attached: 1551102442041.jpg (862x960, 190K)

B-but we had so much fun :((
Fuck this shit it's so gay

/thread

MORE FACEPULLS YOUR HIGHNESS?

Attached: 1551866975153.jpg (800x451, 47K)

>B-but we had so much fun :((
so? I can have fun with an ugly girl with a good personality but that doesn't mean I wanna date her

Maybe she didn't but hid the fact out of politeness

This is stupid. If you like someone, let them know, or in this day and age of tinder, they'll just move on to the next.

Trick is to keep them excited and engaged, not to ignore them by seeming disinterested. If you do that, guess what, they(ll think you are.

My advice: don't seem needy, you wanting to be with her and do things with her is your decision. That maked them feel wanted.

Fuck this shit

based

Attached: 1552049777476.jpg (453x677, 42K)

don't be mad tho, accept the reality that you're average at best. it's irrational to be mad at women because they reject you, after all they are doing the best to secure the best date as do you, you're just not good enough for her

Based

Attached: mootles.gif (203x324, 2.31M)

>First date: "OMG I want you to hug me so bad ", I hold her for several minutes, she giggles
>Later: "Hey, when do you want to hang out again?"
>"Sorry, I didn't really feel a connection."
FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Eh take it easy OP
I got ghosted straight after a date with a seemingly good good girl this summer
now im dating a qt 17yo girl since fall when I was peak bulk

Attached: 1500919029164.jpg (1116x1579, 412K)

high intensity cardio in chicago, just shout the n-word

"There has to be losers to be winners, I'm just doing my part."
-Me

>women change their mind quickly for seemingly no reason and send out mixed signals to guys

you don't fucking say?

You know what you are talking about. Unlike the other incels in this thread