Last week I went into a Goodlife Fitness “women-only” gym (Toronto) to inquire about a membership because it was...

Last week I went into a Goodlife Fitness “women-only” gym (Toronto) to inquire about a membership because it was the closest location to me at the time, but also to admittedly troll a bit & see what would happen.

The woman at the register immediately became confrontational, walked around the desk and got within an inch of my face to ask me “what are you doing here?” As if I can’t even walk into the front fucking reception area. It kind of pissed me off, I was thinking “who the fuck do you think you are” but to be fair, I’m sure she thought the exact same thing.

She wouldn’t answer any of my questions, and kept trying to direct me out. Finally I threw out the “Oh but I identify as a woman” card, she replied “Do you have a drivers license to prove your statement”. “no…” I replied with a smirk. She smiled too in a brief glimpse of victory… “But I’ll be back when I do” I said as I walked out.

Did some research, I can change my gender on my drivers licence. Thing is, putting it gender neutral is easy with no hassle. But with the M to F I’m going to need a doctors approval. Healthcare is free so I can easily get it done.

My belief is that this is discrimination, and if the roles were reversed, a Mens only gym would be protested or shut down. So if we’re all fighting for equality, how can this establishment exist?

If I do end up going through with it, I wouldn’t ever risk going in the change rooms… I’ll probably have to go to another Goodlife to get changed and leave my stuff, then jog over to the women-only establishment to work out, and then back again.

I’m just wondering, do you think it is worth it? Is there any point I’m trying to prove, or am I just being an asshole? Should I let them live in their safe-space or should I try to make a difference? I want your insight and guidance.

Attached: _20190403_104604.jpg (970x1064, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mantraining.ca/
vocaroo.com/i/s1mFiPQBvjnl
vocaroo.com/i/s11C5bGBJhpy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitposting on pol wasn't enough for you?

Surfing various Jow Forums boards all day every day is fulfilling enough for you?

Totally worth it bro. You do this and you will go down as a God tier user. I would tottally get your loicense changed and use the hell out of the changing room.

If anyone in there questions you, or you get treated like shit, I would have that place in court sooo fast and become part owner. I would also screech and call out any woman who says anything as racist, homophobic and non inclusive and unforgiving to the pain and suffering you have been through in life.

Dont forget, Feminist liberal women started this shit, and they will think again once normal people start applying the rules to them equally. Once equality actually happens, and women get drafted, work as garbage collectors and oil rig workers, then they can have their own place.

The irony is staggering

I go to goodlife in Toronto and you seem like a complete retard. There are men only health clubs in the city so no reason why the opposite shouldn’t exist.

Thinking too much about le identity politics is just another type of gains goblin anyway focus on yourself.

Thank you for the positive vibes.

Show me one men's only club.

Why don't you get a job and stop bothering people.

>worth it?
depends on how much you value your time really

But seeing how insane people are nowdays with identity politics about women being just as good as men in everything let them taste some insanity as well

Attached: A LOT of quark.jpg (1512x2016, 727K)

Don't be a cunt, but if you've to try to sue them for discrimination unless it's legal in your state.

You know the rules, Titts or gtfo. Show me a mens only club. This is one of the people who will be in the changing room with you and realizes that no matter how deep of blue she dies her hair, and how obese she gets, she will always depend on men to get by in life.

God speed user. make sure to update us.

>sue them for discrimination
>have that place in court sooo fast and become part owner

Why do you guys think that you can sue a private actor for discrimination that isn't employment related? More perplexing, why do you think you would get anything out of such a lawsuit—let alone becoming "part owner"?

Is there some weird law in Canada that exists nowhere else on earth?

Do it op for all that is good, ignore the cucks saying not to. Sounds fun too, imagine all the empty weights in there

>and women get drafted, work as garbage collectors and oil rig workers
You realise these things don't happen because of sexism against women, right?

Bro, where have you been the past 20 years? Is this serious or a larp?

Its a business open to the public. These kinds of establishments are usually covered under anti-discrime laws. Can't speak to canadian law.

>Show me a mens only club.

ManTraining is literally the first link that comes up on a Google search. mantraining.ca/

Go ahead and explain it to me.

My vague understanding of this sort of law is that in the US it's legal to have membership-based social clubs that are discriminatory. You can have a gym for men if you want, but perhaps there's no market.

Really? Are you that cucked and brain washed to believe that? There are plenty of open high paying jobs in those sectors, as well as construction due to this smoking economy, yet I never see any women lining up to apply. Why is that?

that club does not exclude women, you dumb cunt

Because it's a public space I assume? In some states it's illegal unless it's a private club. I wouldn't sue them because I hardly give a fuck but it would be lulz if somebody sue them for the shit and giggles.

Nice try syrup fag. A group designed around men's training, is not the same as a women's only exclusive club.

That is literally a feminist chick larping as a dude.

Nowhere on that website it says "men only" or "no women". I called them, no answer. I'm e-mailing them now to see if they exclude women or are just simply named man training.

definitely go for it OP, I can only imagine the lols would be massive and numerous. sjws who get salty when you throw their own “logic” back at them are hilarious.

There are enough goodlife's in Toronto that you shouldnt. Have to go through with this. The Dunfield Club beside me has a women's only section too, but the rest of the gym is 4 levels and is fine.

Not gonna lie, I've shown up at a GoodLife before only to discover it was women only. It's gonna happen: some fat tub women just don't want mires to motivate them.

It's not a men's only facility. Check. Your move.

Attached: _20190403_120346.jpg (1070x1257, 119K)

>bu-but they said!

Even assuming he could sue the place for being exclusively for women, he wouldn't get anything of out if but the ability to train there. He certainly wouldn't become "part owner," to even suggest it is like a really bad joke.

dumb loser you cant even research right

Nobody you quoted suggested that tho.

>A women only gym
>Imagine the squat rack hogging
For real though OP please for the love of god do this, you're not hurting anyone and you'll be serving them some of their own retarded medicine.

Attached: mater race.jpg (169x225, 7K)

It’s bullshit that men only spaces aren’t allowed but women only areas are, go for it op

>I’m just wondering, do you think it is worth it?
Of course it is. If you won't do it for the sweet, succulent indignation of screeching harpies whose own tools you'll be using against them, then do it for the fucking lulz.

There's so much potential for trolling that it's giving me a raging boner.

Become the hero this world needs, user. Do it, and post here once a week, so we can all live vicarious through you and your shenanigans.

Now godspeed, you magnificent bastard!

Attached: 1553955803283.jpg (349x336, 16K)

What’s the law up there? At least here in the states it is illegal to discriminate in this way. They can say they are “women only” but can’t enforce it if a man really wants to sign up.

This retard did.

>I would have that place in court sooo fast and become part owner.

>My belief is that this is discrimination, and if the roles were reversed, a Mens only gym would be protested or shut down. So if we’re all fighting for equality, how can this establishment exist?

It's not for equality, it's more self-imposed discrimination. The 'woman's gym' around my corner is just for headscarves. Because god knows Muhammed will beat the shit out of them if they go to a normal gym.

Do it user. Be the cardio bunny.

Big yikes

There are men's only health clubs, but they're more centered around the sauna, hot tub, and smut room. May be a treadmill and a bowflex tho

Roastie toastie

Do it and you'll be a fucking hero.

nah you're retarded the women only gym for goodlife are shit, nothing goes above 20lb and they have 0 heavy weights. its just a way for them to get more money out of women who are afraid of men judging them
>stop being autistic plz

you are in canada so it is worth doing if only just to highlight how stupid canadas SJ laws are. them being cunty about you being a fake women will be in breach of some of the Ontario HUman RIght laws, though i don't know where toronto or ontario are, but haven't they been adopted across the country? i don't know. but if you sue you get $50,000 canadian which judging by the Jow Forums food prices threads, should keep you in bagged milk and gravy fries for a few weeks.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mFiPQBvjnl

>Once equality actually happens, and women get drafted, work as garbage collectors and oil rig workers, then they can have their own place
Fuck that, I don't want to die
>t. oil rig worker

Attached: FyeadG6.png (732x724, 851K)

vocaroo.com/i/s11C5bGBJhpy

Why do you want to work out in a gym with no free weights

He doesn't. He admitted he was just trolling.

I hope this thread is found in the archives for whatever fantasy litigation OP wants to file.

Delete this thread @mods

Doubles abbacat here
Women aren't good with judgement and don't want guys staring them the whole workout (which you probably do)
Guys don't care, and if anything should want females watching them while they lift
>Any guy who wants a guys only gym is a faggot