Any other pics like this where the before looks better than the after?

Any other pics like this where the before looks better than the after?

Attached: tt32nvggyup21.png (507x511, 356K)

wat? are you trying to make a point where you are like "i dont like thotts so any girl trying to look good and do a pose is a turn off for me!" "go beautiful natural women!"

the one on the left is natural and kind, i would hang out with her, while the one on the right is bottom of the barrel trash whore

When you see something like this the truth is that left was always a bottom of the barrel trash whore.

on what planet is left better than right

hamplanet

Yes, so its exactly as i said. You are trying to make a point. You have to realize that its quite natural, even for cool, kind and down to earth girls, to want to look cute in a picture and do a pose. You really need to get back in tune with reality before you turn into elliot rogers 2.0, brah

user you are a 5.5/10 at best and are Intimidated by the girl on the right. You seek girls with low self esteem. You are scum

This, so much this.

Right kinda looks like eva green after a war machine beatdown.

Attached: gne.png (648x722, 789K)

Who doesn't like thots except for actual and closeted homosexuals? If I would be a Chad I would bang thots every day.

Planet Hamek

I wanne fuck right one. Does this make me gay?

this
/thread

You stole this from reddit you fag.

she just put on a dress

Jej

Fuck off, fattie fucker.

fun fact theyre the same person
you probably look at female friends from when you were like 8 and wonder where they went wrong, not realizing that its just you whos a fucking loser

both are thick, she just put more effort and hormones into the right one. nothing gay about wanting to fuck thicc

Yeah hang out with her but not fuck, you are proving that your point is completely wrong.

>before better than after
>like this

Nigga what?