Why the fuck am I not losing weight?

I'm gonna be honest I'm really thin but my stupid belly and thighs and ass are thicker than I like and I exercise so much as well as been eating very little. I don't understand why the weight won't go away. I think if I starve my body will just store more of it. I already cut out any meat. I have cut out pasta but eat sometimes ramen, rice, or veggies. But never on the same day. I eat one small meal a day. I have fruit too.

Please help me.

Attached: a204370.jpg (750x869, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5356zt0JiDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I think if I starve my body will just store more of it.

This is an impossibility.

>I already cut out any meat
Why?

Attached: 1551057893847.jpg (622x621, 54K)

Like if your body thinks it won't have food it will store it and not use it. I'm already toned and at a healthy weight but it is just stored in my middle, all the exercise I'm doing isn't burning it away. If I eat any less I feel starving and weak.

Exercising does not 'burn' away fat, being at a caloric deficit does.

I ate little of it my entire life.
I didn't crave meat often, I don't even like most of it except chicken, turkey, and pork. I thought I needed more protein to get stronger and I wanted to indulge in life. But I got addicted to eating fried chicken and fried pork too often, I'm trying to revert my cravings back to not eating meat more than once or twice a month. Fish is still okay.

Where are you getting your protein then?
>fried meat
It's the frying that's decadent, not the meat. Meat has high satiation to caloric content.

Are you anorexic?
Why the fuck would you cut out protein completely?
Why do you think eating less will make you gain weight?

Post stats.

Count every single calorie. If you already do that then you're TDEE is lower than you originally thought. Your body does not "store" fat when you're eating below maintenance, that goes against the laws of thermodynamics.

>cut out any meat
Don't fucking do this you incel.

It's hard to find non fried meat here and I can't cook it. I admit I indulged in it and got protein from nuts as well. I also had some protein supplements before the month or two of meat fest which I since cut out.

I cut out meat protein but get it from nuts and vitamins. I'm not anorexic but my body has never weighed more than this, my clothes don't fit, and it's affecting my ability to do the sports and dance I do that require petite but strong bodies. It hurts my ankles too.

I've starved a lot before from being poor and think my body has become messed up from it. I have trouble digesting any food half the time.

Like what?

I am female btw, our bodies store fat differently so this might change some answers here.

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 51kg
Exercise: 4 hours a day
Diet: less than 1000 calories

Some women are so shockingly stupid. If my wife was this dumb she'd wake up with a pillow over her face

Even if you're a femanon I somewhat doubt you're getting enough protein from just nuts, if you aren't keen on meat then eat some legumes.

>I am female
Thought so. I mean you are writing like a fag. Anyways what the fuck are you exercising 4 hours a day?

>dancefags
These bitches train crazy long, all day

>It's hard to find non fried meat here and I can't cook it
I don't believe that. You can't buy chicken breast and use an oven?

>I cut out meat protein but get it from nuts and vitamins
How much protein? If you think there's enough protein in vitamins to sustain yourself you are very wrong.

>I've starved a lot before from being poor and think my body has become messed up from it.
It doesn't work like that, I think you're just skinnyfat and not counting calories properly.

No fucking way your diet is less than a thousand calories, you would be losing weight if it was.
It's likely that your BMR is much lower than you think and your diet is higher calorie than you think.

She's trying to get attention from the men there

You can't be productive for 4 hours

You have no extra fat on your belly, thighs, or ass. Part of your anorexia is a distorted view of your body and a complete inability to accept the objective truth that you see in the mirror. Seek therapy.

As edgy as you are, your blade still fails to make a cut.

Nuts, peanut butter, eggs, yoghurt, cheese, oats

It is enough I think, meat was just a guarantee of protein and full stomach. I've since cut it out for 2 weeks and going for a month to see a difference.

>this
You're borderline underweight

Attached: 57d291cadd0895c6308b46b0-750-580.png (750x580, 286K)

I said I was thin and fit but it's like bloating. I found a similar body photo. Lately I look like the left for a few weeks, I also have hust gotten over a serious cold for like 2 weeks.

There is no oven here.
I don't know how to prepare and cook meat, I barely ever ate it on my own. Getting baked chicken is expensive here, I live in Asia, they don't have baked meats. I don't really mind anyway, I prefer vegetables and noodle dishes.

Relax. I do aerial hoop, figure skating, and dance. Training for that includes a lot of stretching, conditioning, and practice. Extra weight ruins your ability to do moves too unfortunately.

Attached: 1.jpg (929x822, 120K)

It’s very hard to tell without pics of yourself. That girl looks good, she would need to work on her core a little, learn to do stomach vacuums and a healthy diet and she’d be even better.

Do what the sticky tells you. Stop figure skating and hit the squat rack.

>i cut out meat
>instead i eat processed carbs and sugars

Fucking brainlets, i swear to god

>I prefer vegetables and noodle dishes.
Maybe that's why you struggle to lose weight, the quality of your diet must be fucking garbage.

More lean protein = more muscle
More muscle = higher BMR
Higher BMR = easier weight loss

Eat more protein and less processed carbs and actually lift.

you are eating too much

OP, try to justify it how you want, but you're being self dedtructive. Four hours of exercise on >1000 C a day is not how you become healthy. It's how you work a galley slave to death.

Attached: b4361fd022a7dc4f0cdfa1886a9c491f.jpg (554x351, 51K)

Someone post that video that was here a while back of that based dancer who did a day in the life.

Vegetables are the healthiest thing there is to eat. Meat is less healthy than vegetables. It's hard to take this board seriously if this is the answer. Also people ignoring everything I've said. I never eat over 1000 calories a day.

Past four days

1. Salad, tea, couisant and grapes for snack, plenty of water
2. small bowl of rice and veggies, water
3. four eggs and two slices of bread, green tea
4. one noodle dish, coffee as snack

Other things I may eat in a day include yoghurt, strawberries, bananas, tomatoes, zucchini, spinach. I like pasta but cut it for calories, and eat noodle dishes once or twice a week. I take vitamins when I am sick and have no appetite.

1000 calories makes me feel sick, usually it's anywhere from 500 to 800.

I don't think men experience the same bloating or fat storage, nor train in elite sports, so maybe this board is too biased :/ I tried anyway, hopefully it's just a fluke because of being ill

>found it
youtu.be/5356zt0JiDY

>I take vitamins when I am sick and have no appetite.
>1000 calories makes me feel sick, usually it's anywhere from 500 to 800.
You are fucking anorexic. This is not the diet or habits of an elite athlete. Seek help for your mental illness, because that is what you have. A mental illness.

Holy shit, you're either fucking delusional or 1/many larpers

Attached: 1539189796087.png (348x355, 160K)

Why do you think veggies are healthier than meat? Just give at least a few reasons. You do not know the science behind it and they just seem healthier to you because you are an NPC who can't do her own research.

It's not anorexia and I find it sad that you think you are qualified to diagnose serious illnesses over the internet. I have never had an eating disorder. I don't think I am fat. I allow myself to indulge in whatever treats as long as I limit it. I like my body, but fact is that it has some bloating and extra weight very suddenly which is concerning. My normal weight has never ever been like this no matter my diet. At a time when I got too skinny I put in effort to gain it back. My normal weight is 50kg. So I am over it.

Do you guys think elite athletes only can have bodies like body builders?

Nice larping you got going on here

Attached: 1548492535363.jpg (540x540, 55K)

I think four hours a day of ariel hoop, figure skating, and dance expends more than 800 fucking calories, and I don't have to be a sports physician to figure that out.

Vegetables are always good for you.
Cutting them out is most detrimental to your health. I am not vegetarian or vegan. I eat mostly veggies because I like them. I also eat fish which is much healthier as well. Lean prepared meat in small portions is fine for health but heavy meat eaters, especially red meats, have tons of health issues. I grew up on a Mediterranean diet, healthiest in the world, not eating much meat is how I was raised and what my stomach can handle.

Popular dishes here are grilled pork, fried pork and fried chicken. But they are only for indulging. Otherwise I'll eat a deli meat sandwhich, or lean meat based soup. I'm cutting it out because meat is more fattening and heavy, and it is hard to train with meat in your stomache. Next month I'll go back to eating it. I also cut out sweets and alcohol for one month.

>Cut out any meat
You're a retard which is why you're fat

bitch you can't even boil a chicken

I'm also female/FBI agent and you are lying.

>Exercise: 4 hours a day
>Diet: less than 1000 calories

kekeroo
Why are you trying to lose weight anyway? You are at your healthy weight.

I don't do all of them in one day.
I train my body 4 hours for conditioning and once activity a day.

Are you guys only good at assumptions?
Too many men chug protein shakes and only work out their upper body, and only started hitting the gym in their 20s and think they know better. There, now we can both make huge assumptions and generalizations.

Thanks for half of the posts here ~

Those men have a better diet and routine than you.

Fuck, lmao you had me going until this post, nice troll thread

Attached: 1313502588316.jpg (230x238, 19K)