Are there INCELS on this board? One thing I noticed is American and Canadian women are really fucking terrible...

Are there INCELS on this board? One thing I noticed is American and Canadian women are really fucking terrible. Have you guys had luck with European women? Wayy better.. America is a cucked out nightmare for more ways than one, dating is fucking worse than a nightmare. I feel like I can't wake up. Women here are nasty and ACT like niggers, much less date them

Attached: 1554147306704.jpg (650x365, 28K)

yes

Go back to r9k, Faggot

shows where you post regularly

Attached: 1A64D7D9-5839-4CF3-BA1B-3EAABDDF7069.jpg (1179x1721, 1.67M)

I am but not because of traditional incel garbage. I just hate myself and always feel like women are playing a prank on me when they hit in me. Like as if at any second they'll tell me to fuck off so they can go and laugh about me with their friends. I've had plenty of opportunities to get laid, have had women of varying shapes and sizes come on to me, I just fucking panic. 26 now making good money at an OK job, new car, buy what I want when I want. Still lonely and hating life. Pretty much given up hope really.

use tinder you closet incel stop copeing with the i can get laid but wont you are ugly

>Tinder
Enjoy the STD's then I guess man.

zoomer women are disgusting

>wants to get laid
>makes excuses when options come about and worry about STDs

want to get laid or not incel?

he is copeing he is ugly but cant accept it

23 would make her a millennial, not a zoomer.

European would reject me because of my mutilated peepee :c

millennials are even worse.. theyre fucking disgusting reprehensible humans

Not an incel but I'd say european women are better. The more eastern the better in my experience.

i talked to a German girl last night, she wanted my dick instantly. Yet go talk to American women> They act like fucking niggers, seriously. Theyre so miserable, have no personality, act like everyone is gonna kill them. Its lame and depressing

Maybe the me too movement ruined us for good

agreed.

>The only euros near me were russians

Attached: 1552521389098.jpg (567x374, 49K)

I'm 24 yo but I wouldn't call myself an incel, I just do what I have to/want to, woman are too much of a hassle, studying, working out, then finding work, enjoying vidya and anime in my free time, saving money for robo-waifu... this is my plan. I don't want willfully put myself in a cage that are human relationships, probably because of my upbringing(parents arguing like crazy) when I think about relationships I see more potential for problems and difficulties than for pleasure and happiness, not worth it.

Attached: 1510199087174.jpg (640x902, 126K)

i dont think getting interest in women should be this fucking difficult for anyone.. Theres a real problem in the US at least

Volcel here ama

fuck women they can stay with niggers and keep their STDs

Attached: 8822D5EF-D4DA-4D4E-89A3-562AE98B0EC3.jpg (1080x809, 76K)

Nah, it's just me, not some general trend I suppose. I've never really tried hitting on girls and all this relationships stuff, I have mentality of a rabbit in a jungle, world is dangerous, nothing is permanent, especially relationships (people are wacky anyway, especially woman), not worth to get attached, just stick to your own survival and develop as much strength as you can so world won't crush you easily (it will one day anyway but I won't go without putting a fight).

ever tried tinder just to get laid? Sometimes its good to at least talk to women to get your self esteem and confidence up a bit

cope more ugly fucks

nope, it kinda disgusts me, treating people like candy... I don't have issues with self esteem and confidence, especially when I've started working out in high school. And frankly speaking deriving confidence from interactions with woman seems like a bad idea, it should come from within as a result of some soul-search...

i dont want a gf and im not ugly. Girls tell me so :3c

Attached: A058E9A3-C412-4CCC-8793-EDA9B9DEF643.jpg (600x507, 79K)

lift

Based

Attached: 1554311699747.jpg (655x467, 137K)

seething black man

whiteman + blackwoman is based

i enjoy more playing on pc or doing stuff whit my friends or other autistic things than talking whit girls or doing anything whit them.
also polish women are terrible af

fitsass

american here, spent some time in europe, yes european women are much better, at least where i was (france)

Okay officer.

what the fuck is wrong with US chicks? Is it entitlement? They are just really nasty, literally like niggers, with shitty ass attitudes

People are aware that a lot of modern women are openly vain, disloyal, gold diggerish and fuck people over with accusations. Only white knights from Rebbit will defend them
At the same time, this IS a fitness board. Not a PUA board. Talking about getting girls all the time should be done at an absolute minimum and my personal advice to you is to love yourself since a shallow woman is never going to give that to you ever

Based muumi poster