What is the female equivalent of male pattern baldness?

What is the female equivalent of male pattern baldness?

Attached: 7B0EA801-FFF3-441B-992C-42B8B1ECB51E.png (340x245, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No tits.

Female pattern baldness

>the wall
There is no recovery from the wall.

Attached: cd1.jpg (640x643, 78K)

cellulite

saggy tits and just general aging. It's actually better for men because if you're alpha enough you can pull off MPB like pic related plus it doesn't affect all men, but all women will fall victim to time.

Attached: the-godfather.jpg (968x681, 70K)

i dont fucking care.
just rape all hoes.

Attached: 1553956075149.png (728x566, 448K)

Really saggy tits. Some bitches just get fucked over by genetics and other than surgery they cant do anything about it. They can hide it but it's almost always obvious that their tits are fucked.

No ass or rather general bad body fat allocation.

Wrinkles

But this can be fixed in less than a year with exercise and proper diet (unless youre really fucked). MPB cannot be fixed
Wrinkles are no where near how bad MPB is
Cringe and c.u.c.k-pilled

clit growing to standard penis sizes (5-7 inches) after menopause

wtf im gonna sign up to scientology now!

After menopause it doesnt matter since by then they have probably already landed some beta and locked them down with kids and loans

No ass cannot be fixed

real saggy tits yeah
kinda sad when those artsy girl go no bra in those turtle neck shirts with no sleeves(most kino shirt for females) but they have those horrible tiddies

It literally can with squats and oats unless you literally lack the gluteal muscles

Women can get a big ass forehead which they try to cover

>big ass forehead
you mean their lower back?

Would you rather be Rihanna or George Constanza

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

Trichotillomania, except it's not genetic, it's just due to pulling on your hair like a moron.

She can still get plenty of male attrntion evem looking like that

I'm signed up.. they literally promote supplementation of vitamins,sauna,exercise w cardio and therapy sessions.. You should see some of the scientologists-total hotties... I'll post 1 I talk to..

aging

What's so bad about being bald? Never had a bitch lick your dome before?

having a man with male pattern baldness

I'm trying to get with this Scientology chick. We click pretty good. I usually just read poetry to her over the phone. And we chilled at a cafe by her Scientology building. But she keeps trying to get me to go in.. Id rather make it official before I get sucked into that..

Attached: 20190403_091708.png (339x411, 253K)

Wearing a wig

The entire female body past the age of 28 just going to absolute shit

Really saggy tits are directly from wearing bras that don't fit right their entire life. Yeah genetics affect it but just not wearing a bra will make your tits firmer.
The only reason most women don't know this is because the women's clothing industry has told them the complete opposite as a marketing gimmick and women are stupid enough to believe what a faceless corporation tells them.

Sagging tits.

the wall

PCOS

This is the same level of bro science as believing wearing a hat makes you go bald

try feeding her a carrot or getting her some new horseshoes

you know I wouldnt have believed you had it not been for that pig woman expirment someone did.

>Those weapons grade teeth
Heard they're filming My Scintology movie 2. A Louis Theroux documentary or something on the BBC near watershed. Might consider watching myself.

I know. I think it's really cute though. She has this really spergy laugh where she covers her mouth w her hand too.

Attached: tenor.gif (458x260, 688K)

White hair, at least in my country

There is some science there. Tight hats restrict blood flow. Look st pro golfers

Attached: 77947b7c4f93d2a6de5af5a8bb125b0ff7da73db6a73c5fc57822852ec661a0f.jpg (508x508, 14K)

Nigger go look at national geographic titties the hang to the fucking bellybutton and they dont know what a bra is

stay away from this shit. or get her out of this shit which we know is obviously impossible.

I read like 3 of the books. Theyre pretty unintelligible. There are a few good things that are woke.
I do like the fact that they promote vitamins,sauna, just all around fitness. Like this chick is REALLY into fitness and literature..

is this real?

I want to see a picture of this

Hanging boobs

fuck you

Attached: 1551480642369.jpg (451x604, 113K)

Attached: 1554135954328.jpg (495x550, 110K)

Truth

George. Hes attractive balding just short.

what the fuck

being 30

I can see why you like it when she covers her mouth with her hand

Being born a woman

Being black or asian

5heads are cute as fuck on cute faced girls.

Cellulite

Absolutely no ass
I don't mean, small ass, or like, flat ass
I mean quite literally pancake ass
Absolute bonerkiller for any male I guarantee it

>12 hours later

cellulite

Girls with no tits can EASILY still score. Girls with no ass have it much harder than no tits but still can too.

Attached: cope.jpg (580x580, 78K)

like 95% of females have cellulite, even ones with perfect bodies

if this were the case all women would have huge tits and all men would have foot longs

Large forehead? Something that is seen as the end of the world but there are plenty of worse things.

The worst thing a woman can have is a fridgemode torso.

nothing will trigger more a female than this
its the equivalent of calling out a manlet

Attached: images (30).jpg (500x610, 37K)

>5 heads are cute on cute girls
Wow, crazy.

Attached: 1513308209408.jpg (844x635, 168K)

Roast beef is hot as fuck though. Big turn on

I no like, last time I went down on a girl with beef curtains it was just enough time to go down, notice and go back up.

Shudders

Yikes

Loose pussy