>Its not sustainable
Its easy

>You cut out foods you love
Yup, but you can still eat delicious food

>You lose performance in the gym
Dont think so, but maybe a bit

>You risk muscle loss
During cutting its the literal opposite, you keep more muscle mass

According to my fitbit I should eat around 2800-3000 calories to maintain my weight. I make my own meals, I weigh the ingredients and eat around 2100-2400 calories and I haven't lost any weight since last month. Has my body adapted to lower calorie consumption? Should I reduce my calories even more?
>179cm (5ft 10)
>73kg (158lbs)

Is it ok to eat breakfast or is it better to skip it?

If you aren't losing weight, eat less.
CICO isnt everything, but its a good tool. Now that you know the amount of calories you dont loose weight at, lower the number of calories.
Also dont fucking snack, snacking spikes blood sugar and is terrible for losing weight and health in general.

>I should eat around 2800-3000 calories
you sure you need this many ?
this is one of the best calculators i have found
tdeecalculator.net/

Attached: calc.jpg (833x550, 74K)

doesn't matter do whatever you like

>you risk muscle loss on keto therefore literally starving yourself is much better
based retard

You need to eat more, spooky skellington

>snacking spikes blood sugar
go back to /fast/
watch the video

I don’t watch shit posted by retards, fag. go fuck your self

then get out of the general faggot and go somewhere else to cope

>Eating like 2.5lbs of veggies a day
>Makes it easy to maintain a deficit of 1000-1500+ cal/day
>Can eat out with friends if I want to as long as it's occasional
so based

Ignore the picture.

Keto is meant to be done as a cycle a few times a year. It preserves muscle. Get wrecked, educate yourself.

if you don't care about gains this is fine for overall health if you care about gains look at macros

>It preserves muscle
watch the video

There is literally no reason to eat breakfast unless you are bulking.

If you are cutting and eating breakfast, you are a fucking dumbass

>muh meal timing

i like making an omelette with my coffee and there is nothing wrong with it

It's around 2000 calories for someone who is sedentary. I exercise 4 times a week and generally move a lot throughout the day (around 6-8km walked daily).

>Its not sustainable
Humans ate keto/borderline keto for millenia

yes the same humans that died at 30-40 years

God I wish that was me

>muh low life expectancy maymay
Babies/children dying young skew these statistics, modern science allows most of them to survive.

For me it's easier to skip breakfast, have a small salad for lunch and then have a dinner I can really enjoy.

I think I can speak for everybody, you always use your TDEE as SEDENTARY.
calories burned through exercise are far less than apps or calculators shows.
That’s why you don’t loose weight, you fatfuck

>keto is hard because I can't give up french fries, soda, or bread.
Imagine being this addicted to added sugar.

Don't use calculators, the only way to get an accurate measurement of how much you need to eat to maintain your weight is by tracking calories and seeing if you're maintaining your weight.

>>Its not sustainable
>Its easy
No moron it's not MEDICALLY sustainable.

>>You lose performance in the gym
>Dont think so, but maybe a bit
You have no idea what you're even talking about.

I been eating half my tdee for months and thought id be 5% bf by summer but instead i became fatter because i eat simple carbs only
Fuck you

CICO isn't MEDICALLY sustainable either retard. If you eat less calories than you burn you'll eventually die.

Keto is way better for gym performance than CICO what are you even talking about.l fatass. Bread and soda is bad for you get the fuck over it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3014770/

>Epidemiological studies certainly support the notion that a reduced energy intake that is nutritionally sound improves age-associated health. While results of the first randomized trials of CR, although short in duration, suggest a reduction in risk of age-related disease and improvements in some biomarkers of longevity, the ultimate effect of this intervention on lifespan in humans will probably never been determined in the scientific setting.

You're right. Caloric restriction is repeatedly shown to increase lifespan and reduce all cause mortality. Wait that's the exact opposite of what you said.

>eating less calories than you use is healthy
>you literally can't starve to death

Read my fucking post next time before copying and pasting a study that has nothing to do with what im talking about you retarded faggot