Are there any serious side effects from eating a dozen eggs a day?

Are there any serious side effects from eating a dozen eggs a day?

Attached: 695.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_ccNIPcFbc
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None what so ever.

yeah side effects may include sick gains and brutal mogs

Depending on quality and what else you eat, it could fuck up your omega 3:6 ratio, otherwise eggs are amazing, just drank six of them

Unironically new studies as of last week are saying it is bad for you. Regardless I think it's okay to only eat 3 eggs max a day and you're a massive brainlet if you don't know how to fill your macros without eating a carton of eggs

heart disease

heart attack and stroke

>new studies
Wrong.

youtu.be/I_ccNIPcFbc

Nine, actually. You should probably even eat more.

Thought this was a pizza, holy fuck

Help me into omegas.

t. Beta.

Think about it.. D.E.A.D

this
the only side effect is the relative loss of gains from not eating 3 dozen instead
If you're worried about omega 6, you can down a bit of olive oil, but I think the idea is that ω3s need to be equal or greater than ω6s, not roughly equal

i have done the in depth research on eggs and i have the response you want

in short, the cholesterol isnt really an issue, you burn it unless youre a fatty or eat immense amounts every day

the real issue is the cholesterol that gets exposed to heat thats too high can never be used in your body, your body cannot dissolve it and it stays inside you permanently until death

so the answer is yes if the yolks dont get exposed to too much heat

rubbing yolk outside of bread is for sure one of those "bad ways to eat egg"

enjoy the knowledge

this sounds fake as fuck

Indigenous tribes and Paleolithic peoples had a 3:1 ratio for their omega 3:6 intake. It's ideal to have that ratio, but I think at the very least having them equal will keep any adverse affects from happening like the general inflammation that occurs when one has more 6 than 3. Haven't looked into 9 much and its relation and what foods it's in. I'm pretty sure eating high quality, grass fed meat, staying away from plant oils and grain/corn/onions fed meat, and having wild caught fish as much as possible is plenty to keep it in balance. I think all nuts has more 6 than 3 as well? So maybe staying away from those as well. could be wrong on that

Pic rel was eating 36 eggs per day for 5 years straight and around half of that for another 5 years after that. Not to mention McDonalds and shit ton of gear. He is still alive healthy and fertile.

Attached: e8a7u5u4.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

Cholesterol doesn't burn, the only reason it's found "clogged" in artieries is because it's an antioxidant that's trying to heal sites of inflammation. The more cholesterol, the better

Attached: 1518667279594.png (425x451, 223K)

It matters not how many eggs you eat. What matters is that you eat ALL of the eggs you have.

>and shit ton of gear.

That's why

You start thinking about Yoshi’s feet...

>the real issue is the cholesterol that gets exposed to heat thats too high can never be used in your body, your body cannot dissolve it and it stays inside you permanently until death
is there anyone sane that would believe this?
please post source or never post on Jow Forums again please

you're saying that injecting chinese chemicals fixes all potential health problems for good?

you need to adjust your monitor

(((Studies))), yeah. Fuck them. They're trying to steal our gains.

He doesnt look very healthy

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health

about one a day is okay. Stay away from high saturated and trans fates if you're worried about cholesterol

in the picture or right now?

also, looking healthy does not equal being healthy and vice versa

Becoming the size of a barge

yes stupidity but you don't have to worry about that

haha

>only a single dozen
>not even the bare minimum of 4 dozen
>getting large
>much less roughly the size of a barge

Dave Palumbo looked like maxxed gymcel

Attached: shredderadvice.jpg (1743x994, 481K)

I wouldn't listen to either, because neither of them are doctors and neither of them have studied this shit.

Get off Youtube. It's destroying your brain.

>because neither of them are doctors and neither of them have studied this shit

Why the fuck would I care about doctors and studies? All I care about is what they look like, that's the important factor here

NO ONE.....

Don’t fry in oil. Get nonstick pan and cook scrambled in water. If you’re eatin whole eggs with yolk then you’re getting enough fat.

High dietary cholesterol results in raise serum cholesterol which due to several mechanisms (including inflammation, of which many causes are out of our control) results in atherosclerosis.

This atherosclerosis manifests as erectile dysfunction, heart disease, and stroke.

I do a dozen eggs and a package of bacon every morning

>neither of them are doctors

Didn't it ever strike you as weird how many doctors are fat and/or DYEL compared to how many are fit?
They don't learn about stuff like this unless they personally nerd up on it in which case their takes are on par to what yours would be if you nerded up on it.

thanks boomer

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

What do eggs taste like. I've literally never had any.

Bag of sands

>What do eggs taste like. I've literally never had any.
were you raised vegan? wtf

raw is more beneficial than cooked

Farts would probably be absolutely rancid but other than that I'm pretty sure you'd be fine
You might get protein sweats if you're not used to eating that much though

Well considering 2 eggs alone maxes out your recommended cholesterol intake probably an early death.

>Unironically new studies as of last week are saying it is bad for you
New studies regularly come out with the opposite conclusion of the previous new studies. It's all bullshit.

Attached: 1552962609869.jpg (720x405, 17K)

LIFTS LIKE GASTON

You'll get roughly the size of a barge