One Punch Man Challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=FF5qCUFyPag
Apparently this asian got super lean from 30 of doing:
10km run
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squads

How likely is it that it was him changing his diet rather than the exercise that got him this lean? As far as I know, exercise barely burns calories.

Attached: file.png (1198x667, 720K)

exercise doesnt barely burn calories, but if you burn 500 calories and eat 1000 in cupcakes you prob wont lose weight

It was probably a combination of both, though you're retarded if you think a 10k run isn't burning a lot of calories

also I'm gay

Regardless, running will fuck up your knees if you don't know how to run properly.

bad posture and bloated in 1st pic lol what a waste of time

How the fuck is that relevant to anything OP asked

>bloated
you mean fat

Just a random statement, get off the roids user.

This He made zero change, and is pathetic for thinking he did.

Attached: 1554320229900.png (1198x667, 814K)

How bad is this for your body since you're doing the same exercises everyday where you're not letting your body rest fully?

It's low intensity, there's literally no progression beyond increased volume

this motherfucker looks at the camera like he wants to murder it

Progression in what manner? Muscle volume sure, but does it not make you lean as fuck?

I like this look...

Abs are more visible but that's about it

Dude lookin' like some black people walked into his store

Not necessarily, you could increase set length and decrease run speed to get some more metabolic stress.

He ran 10km with an average pace of 5 mins, that's pretty good if you ask me.

Has Jow Forums gotten so nihilistic that losing 5kg and going from doing nothing to doing calisthenics and running for 30 days is considered impossible?

You should see some of the comments on that video

People actually believe running a 5k daily will fuck you up much less a 10k

Jow Forums thinks visible veins and being lean is only possible through roids nowadays

Why didn't his shoulders grow though?

keeping an eye on the negro across the street

> hurry up and buy you brack bastard!
> you go now! you go now!

>As far as I know, exercise barely burns calories.
Compare the calories from one cheat meal to the hours of exercise needed to burn it off, it doesn't seem like much, but it adds up. He lost 5 kg in 30 days, so that's about a 1,100 calorie per day deficit, and I'd guess maybe a quarter of that was exercise. It also helped preserve his existing muscle and maybe grow a bit more, which is why he actually looks OK in the after picture. If he had simply eaten 1,100 calories a day for a month (I estimate his TDEE without the extra exercise would be something like 2,200) he would probably have lost quite a bit of lean mass and look like shit.

He kept his hair, so he's doing better than Saitama. Then again he has a few years to go.

he learned how to flew in 30 days