MK677. Experiences?

MK677. Experiences?

Attached: Capture.jpg (403x741, 44K)

I sold it. I have no idea why people cared about it. It's a growth hormone secretagogue. I get that people want something that's not going to run into legal or necessarily detection trouble, but otherwise? I don't get it.

GH itself isn't that great and carries with it unaesthetic side effects. Unless you need to be an absolute IFBB Mass Monster and roids alone won't cut it I don't see why you wouldn't use roids or SARMs for anabolic effects.

Bump I'm interested as well.

Also what do you guys think about ostarine and lgd for injury recovery?

I got a knee surgery about 5 months ago and it's still nagging me. Would it be of any help?

Bumperino my friends

manlets think it'll make them taller

Anyone done lgd 4033 ? Been considering a 5 week cycle at 5mg but worried I might fuck my test levels at the end of it.

Improved sleep, which made it worth it for me

If you're older, the GH boost will make you feel like a million bucks, if you're young like me it'll give you an edge during a bulk and it'll help spare muscle in a cut. It felt like it kept me from ever slipping backwards, ever last shred of gains I got I was able to hold on too with this stuff even if I had a few days here or there where I fell off the wagon a bit.

Every single SARM will suppress you, no matter what but it wont "fuck" your test levels. You be around 200, which is clinically low T but you should recover within a month or two after your cycle ends.

Yep, came off LGD and was at 240. Took me about 2 months to get back to regular levels. I'd probably do pct if I did another sarms cycle. Got way better gains from testosterone though.

I'm considering it for the appetite and sleep gains because I struggle with both.

Does anyone have some actual research on the effects of SARMs? All I can find is people obviously trying to market SARMs telling me they work.

LGD and Ostarine are both in stage 3 pharma trials. Google "vk5211" or "ostarine" clinical trials and click on the .gov links.

Currently on week 3/8 of my second lgd 4033 cycle at 5mg. 5 weeks probably won't be enough to severely suppress you, but don't expect dramatic gains.

Is there something like MK677, but in reverse?

Take the healing peptide BPC-157. It won't shut you down and fuck with your gonads like steroids/sarms.

I could feel my nuts aching within a week of taking LGD. So it starts suppressing pretty quickly.

I keep reading they cause liver toxicity, which can be alarming.

Everyone's different. I never experienced that.

>GH itself isn't that great

guess how i know you're a total retard with absolutely no idea as to what the hell is going on

ephedrine is an appetite suppressant, do your own research. it can be found in bronkaid, search up EC stack

neither of those is helpful, LGD especially is pretty harsh

MK 677 is excellent for injuries, though

i've done a 10 week cycle of osterine 15mg/day on a bulk

can't say I really noticed any benefit desu