Ok, so if short what do?

What's best advice (other than edge lord KYS memes), for manlets who want a more attractive body?

How do prevent this mode? Whatever the fuck this is.

I just want my body to look good. Only 5'8" and gains are coming hard and fast.

Attached: tall_bodybuilder_short_bodybuilder_002.jpg (678x800, 56K)

>people are small near BIGdon
yeah no shit lanklet *rolls eyes*

go dwarf mode bro
get fuckin WIDE

go otter mode If you get to big you'll look like you are coping

stay lean. stay away from bear mode

jay cutler is only 5'9 and it doesn't look like he's coping

unironically get into martial arts.

the one thing men respect over all things is the ability to hold yourself in a confrontation.

It is why we value things like height and muscle so much. Those are key values that add into innate ability to fight, hence why they are intimidating.

If you ACTUALLY know how to fight though, you'll have a genuine assertive confidence founded in reality and not be trying to fake it until you make it.

this. I'm only 5'10 and earned tremendous respect after I fought 2 fights with a 6'3 dude
nobody who knows me wants to fuck with me now and I'm okay with it

>How do prevent this mode? Whatever the fuck this is.
This has to be bait
He's just got terrible roid/HGH gut, a normal person could never achieve this.

If you want to just look good, get to a point of muscle mass where you like it, and just maintain. This is the most honest advice, don't lie you're here for validation for your height

most obvious advice*

Damn Ronnie made some big gains since the last season

>5'8" is short
Frick

Attached: 1504746895357.gif (393x561, 1.55M)

You are...correct.

What martial art should I first get into?

start with box and when you get comfortable with it switch to mma

That dude is definitely 5’5” or shorter, it’s pretty much impossible for somebody 5’8” to look like this, unless you are really badly proportioned.

People will say a short person is coping no matter what they're successful in. Get as big as you want.
You need to love your result before anyone else does. Because at the end of the day you're the only one alone with your thoughts. You're the only one that has to do your own workouts. The only guideline is to be strong and skilled.

6'0" 5'11"

Look for a reputable MMA gym in the area, as in the instructors and owners are ex-competitors in UFC or something.

Start with only one class like BJJ, see how committed you can be to it, and expand form there and add classes to your schedule.

MMA schools have dedicated classes for fighting styles

whatever involves sparring and competition, but it really depends on what's in your area and the quality of instruction

>giving a shit about what people think

stop listening to joe rogan please

Attached: C^=',.jpg (382x406, 14K)

This is the realest advice. Aside from getting fit and wide, do martial arts, something super aggressive like muay thai will improve your image.

Just be chill and confident.

Eurofag here
How the fuck does this foot systhem work?
Google is fucking with me when i type in "x foot y in meters" it will always type in something smaller
I typed in "5 foot 8 in meters" and the calc had 5,666666 in it
Help pls I feel stupid

>actually caring what other people might think of you
Never gonna make it. Get as big as you want to get OP

You need to be looking at feet and inches, not just feet. So 5 foot 8 is 5 foot and 8 inches

>I typed in "5 foot 8 in meters" and the calc had 5,666666 in it
There are 12 inches in a foot, not 10

grow growww growwwwwwww!

Gymnast mode. Bonus points for being able to do bodyweight tricks which is what normies really care about.

Attached: male-gymnast-body.jpg (345x500, 88K)

5'8" is 5.6666 (5 and 1/3) feet friend.

Find one that's interesting to you. It's likely you'll never get into streetfights past high school so don't go with that mindset. Also don't be the manlet that talks about how much he fights, it's embarrassing.

BJJ is a popular option and all legends in it were short as fuck.