You're bigger than a vegan, right Jow Forums?

You're bigger than a vegan, right Jow Forums?

Attached: el diablo.png (1269x670, 975K)

*nigger

Dude he looks like hes about 2 cry

Half nigger, to be exact.

He is always crying over hos veGAINS.

Inb4 carnicope

I’m not a pincel like him and most other sóygan lifters
Post body with timestamp, op

Attached: 0404E233-D778-4B01-BFE8-5CF2A96542CE.jpg (300x393, 22K)

taking fitness advice from a black dude if you aren't black is like taking fitness advice from someone on steroids if you aren't on steroids

Still he pretty much mopped the floor with that creepy wop faggot tufano

>excellent citizen of Israel taking it out at minorities

You get the rope you canadian piece of shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 5.14.58 AM.png (1280x800, 1.29M)

Anyone else just hate this guy's face

HAHAHA

Attached: 20190324_224654_rmedited.jpg (539x395, 155K)

Why does he look so weird?

Vitamin deficiencies and roids

He is happily married to a beautiful woman, you are the bitter incel here.

>beautiful
kek
he's married to a woman tho i'll give him that

lmao

VG is the IRL equivalent of having to take traits in a roguelike

He got bigger arms than most of the people in /fraud/ ... but a goblino torso

He's tall as fuck... but has a child's face

hes black/mulatto and married to a white girl.... but she looks like a tranny

he's successfully escaped the rat race and spends most of his days playing video games.... but hes depressed all the same

Miscegenation

He's also a roider and still looks like shit

Luna the carnivore girl is beautiful.

pic related is the average female vegan.
So what if vegan stains is technically better at debating? Small channel Tufano gets views over the corpse of obese boys dying channel, as carnivore grows and Veganism becomes an international laughingstock.

Attached: 1552257326658.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Isn't he the faggot that used to play videogames for a living?

I just know "him" from a ßoylent Green meme where "he" was living off some kind ffeminizing chemical drink and then transitioned.

(In other words just another NPC vegan)

I very, very much doubt hes roiding.

No acne, no bloat, no polycythemia,no hair loss, no excessive body hair growth, still cant grow a beard to save his childish face.

If you got into a fight with vg and he over powered you, do you think he'd go literally insane and beat you to death?

He's also castrated

He's got some early balding going on but I've seen lots of natty guys in their mid-late 20s bald like that. I don't think he's on roids either. You can get built on vegan protein but Jow Forums doesn't want to acknowledge it because they just think vegans are annoying and refuse to accept it. Is vegan bodybuilding viable? Yes. Is it ideal or even practical? Hell no lmfao.

Hes thingken about aminals hurtin

>beautiful
>woman

Attached: 1553576270956.jpg (308x302, 85K)

I guess sv3rige is balding too then

his arms are bigger than juicers in this shit board lmao
so retards will have to keep coping about their own lack of gains with "w-well he's ugly and his wife is trash"
true, but you still ahve less gains than a mentally ill veganturd, what does that say about you, you fucking genetic deadend subhuman shitstains?

Doesn’t matter. When all the onions and nigger love turns you into a fag you won’t reproduce. Thanks for sparing mankind

Attached: 4158AD2F-3C7E-4686-9E83-647DA0F19270.png (226x223, 6K)

bigger arms than you though
keep coping

That's his standard face.

Onions

so fucking disgusting. how richard hasnt killed himself yet is beyond me.
he must hate his fucking life

I don't know, but that's retard hair if I've ever seen it.

Daily reminder that she looks like this, already broke up with him once, doesn't have a job and he still married her (in sweatpants and a hoodie).

¡díos mio, el goblino verde!
ay ay yay no es bueno

fit is retarded. You have to be an absolute nigger to fuck up a vegan or vegetarian diet, its easy as fuck.

pic related, me

Attached: 1 year natty progress.jpg (2802x783, 410K)

>B-but Jow Forums told me you can't make gains on a vegan diet! You must be juicing!

diet doesnt matter when you take PEDs

Carnie cope

>You are nigger than a vegan, right?
wat

nice work. But just give up, people here cant think on their own, so you cant get gains without their eggs, whey protein and chicken like the celebs and pros tell them

ask me how i know that you are a lazy piece of shit

>6'5 muscular wealthy eceleb nigger
>can only get a 4/10
b-but the cuckspammers told me that all white girls want to date a nigger!

Just curious, what does your diet look like? I'm wanting to start an indoor garden, and I'm looking for what vegetables I should go with. I know spinach has half the protein chicken does by weight, so I'll probably get some of that, but do you have any other recommendations?
I'm actually rather impressed by those gains yo. Still, you have much work to do.
>2 month progress, no starting pic

Attached: IMG_20190321_062724.jpg (3120x4160, 3.45M)

bad bait

I prefer to combine the Vegan AND Carnivore diet to find the best BALANCED DIET.

Anyhow, what we have here is Anabloat. The guy is roiding and lying. Simple as that.

Under normal conditions vegans will struggle to gain muscle. The usable protein from plant sources is usually too low for muscle building.

Steroids change this due to the massive increase in protein efficiency. Where 20 usable grams wasn't enough before, now you're using ALL of it.

So yes, roiders CAN gain significant muscle while being vegan. They would gain even more eating meat.

Seeing a bloated, heavy water retention Richard isn't impressing me one bit.

The issue with eating massive volumes of spinach is that you will kill your kidneys. Not even kidding. The poison is in the dose. The particular minerals in spinach make is a fantastic food in normal amounts. Start eating huge amounts however and it will anal rape you dry.

Thanks for the heads up. I ate about a half pound a day for a month in basic training, but it didn't really fuck me up. Guess I better keep researching this shit.

>pincel=/=incel

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

This retard needed over 10 years to bench more than 125 kg. I am at his current max and I'm 10 kg lighter and lift for 4 years, 2 of which were fucking around with zero knowledge.

You get stronger faster by eating meat, period.

actually i am

but i am vegetarian, so i guess by your standards its cheating

somehow i feel that vegan is in here with us

>vegan or vegetarian

There is a fucking huge difference between the two. Vegetarians still get all their protein and vitamines from milk products and eggs, Vegans can only get big if they using supplement pills in huge doses.

considering the size of your arms, your lats seem to look really bad

nobody cares how much you bench, the only thing that matters is how big you are

training for strength is a meme

I do train in the 6-12 rep range and I still hit it faster than Richard.

post body

6'1, 205 lb

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-184121_Gallery.jpg (1080x925, 525K)

looking soft boyo

He only has arms lmao. He can barely pull 400lb and only benches 300 despite lifting for 10+ years.

Cause no pump :/

>flabby arms vs the guns in OP
try eating more veggies

He's on gear, his fridge is full of meat that he cheats on, and he still only looks like that. LOL veganism.

What his bodyweight? Took me right about a year to hit that at 190lb BW.

He looks like absolutely shit though

Attached: MJf7MKu.png (469x620, 364K)

225 lb

He looks fine, he just doesn't have the massive gyno tier pecs

how big are his arms? I have 19" guns myself, although I'm 6'4 so they don't look *that* big

>not flexing his arms in a mirror with a potatoe camera and shitty lighting vs. a guy flexing his arms

He should use a better pic, but he clearly lifts a fair amount.

He has shit pecs/shit pec insertions

>1 Year
>that
You're either juicing, lying (more than 1 year) or you're literally 5'5.
Post a timestamp pic with todays date and i'll believe this.

Veganism is so good for you that it gives you optimal results that mimic roiding.

Funny, I watched an old Scooby Video about that subject.

Short: either top 0.5% genetics or roids. No other option, period.

Scooby doesn't think people should squat.

Why are carniecucks so afraid of the ultimate diet hack?

He looks like he has be pickling in a vat.

animals that eat mainly vegetation are always bigger than predatory animals. but they are also dumber and slower.

without his millions of supplements he wouldnt be half of that size.

>veganism is the reason I got jacked in 1 year, it's not the steroids, bro

>Le hybrid vigor
Why should we racemix? Look at this thing.

You're talking as if that's not at least 30% bodyfat

How can I make skull gains like him

Just ate two eggs 8oz chicken and a bunch of spinach. Probably gonna eat a nice big juicy steak tonight

He is 6'3 and the latest claim I heard from him was 19" unflexed

look at these coping meat eating bastards lmao, everytime
Im 5'11".

i cant help you with that because i dont give a shit about diet and apart from getting my 120-150g of proteins per day i dont put too much thought in it.
Back then i literally lifted 2 hours per session, 4-5 times a week.
For me its 90% training, 10% diet. Evident by my 1 year progress, while having shit tier genetics

> Not eating 2 pounds of chicken, followed by a half pound of spinach, and a banana in the morning with a multivitamin
How do you plan on making it?

NARLY BONUS POINTS SPECIAL!!! I work at a chicken factory, so I get chicken for a dollar a pound, and a wage much higher than the minimum.

Quads of truth nigga
I do feel that diet is important, right now I'm bulking up (do you have any idea how hard that is when you don't drink soda and shit? Fat people, I swear) Where do you get most of your protein? I'm not a big fan of protein powder, as it lacks in vitamins.

Attached: 1554143128597.jpg (384x327, 25K)

Stories to tell about your job and salary? I don't think I could handle it emotional killing thousands of poor chickens a day.

(Emotions wise)

How long you been vegan?

accurate as fuck

Nigga is GREEN lmfao

>Anyone who's moderately big is on steroid

He looks like a little kid.

> All that cholesterol
It's like you don't want your dick to work

I'm not killing them, I'm cleaning up their shit and blood. I wouldn't mind killing them, I don't know if you ever had chickens, but they're really fucking stupid, and it's pretty apparent that you are putting them out of their misery. I had 3 bannie hens and a bannie rooster when I was about 15 (they're about half the size of regular chickens.) The hens were alright, all they did was shit all over their water dispensers and feed trays so I had to clean them every day, but the rooster was fucking awful. My little brother was probably 4 at the time, and the rooster would see him halfway across the yard, rush over to him, and smack the shit out of him with is wings. And that shit was crazy fast too, like four or five strikes a second. I don't remember him shanking anybody with his claws, but he was still really aggressive. Turn out you need like 10 hens to the rooster or else they don't nut enough and get mad. They're some serious fucking players. Anyways, around that time I got a part time job for less than minimum wage at the farm that raises the chickens for the factory I work at now. It really wasn't too shabby. They didn't have near the room or personalized attention that my chickens had, but they were well fed and had everything set up really nice for them. Occasionally we would put down a runt, but it was always painless. We had this really dense metal baton, and we would smack the chick in the back of the head with it, which snapped it's neck. Occasionally, they wouldn't get so lucky and I brought the runts home for my siblings to raise, which meant a certain death of starving in their own shit.
I actually have had a lot of experience working with animals, as does most people in Arkansas do. They really aren't given a shitty life, just a short one.

Attached: 1553519003954.jpg (402x513, 39K)

you have no idea what you're talking about and you don't know it

What. Look up the nutritional value of veganism, shit is almost non existent in a purely vegan diet.