About to go on a date

>about to go on a date
>can't talk about anything else but fitness and anytthing related

pls help

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 10K)

I know that feeling. I need to develop more hobbies. I was in a sexual relationship with someone and stopped seeing her cause the only thing I would talk about was lifting weights. I would talk about PPL and how I count macros and shit lol. Good luck bro

Lol thinking u need to do all the talking. Typical autist.

thanks user

give me tips bro

Talk about pets, dreams, what are your interest, tell me about em, those stuff.

Or what shows is she into? BDSM, ORGY or something in between.

Attached: 1553852298017s.jpg (187x250, 4K)

shes into rough sex. im pretty jacked but autistic as fuck. already told her to get a safe word ready

Ask her questions that are open ended and be an active listener (smile, react to what she's saying, make her feel like what she's saying is important instead of being some dumb bs that no one cares about). That's pretty much the secret to talking with every woman.

Attached: statueman.jpg (750x723, 50K)

Based on my exp, woman love to talk about themselves specially things that they would feel good about.

A little subtle compliment would do but don't be a creep.

>shes into rough sex. im pretty jacked but autistic as fuck. already told her to get a safe word ready

If she's into that then talk about the things that turns her on on a weird way. Like does eating sour stuff makes you turn on, again in a subtle way and not a nervous or overly confident prick.

Attached: 1553858559693.jpg (485x417, 35K)

Don’t ask yes/no questions or one word answers. For example, instead of just asking what she studied in college, ask her why she FEELS she had to study that in college. We talk a lot about FEELS on this board, and I’ll tell you, the ladies are all about the FEELS. Oh yea and smile a lot and make eye contact

no buddy, come up with the safe word for her, tell her what it's gonna be

Get a creative hobby. Read books. Listen to music./learn an instrument. Something. Anything.

I fucking hate this feeling. Becoming aware of this added to my autism. I don’t just spaghetti anymore, I fucking ravioli

I find it impossible to talk to strangers because I don't care about them and 99% of people are too boring to bother with.

I'm the 1863 guy, anyway just be yourself. Talk about Ur passions, hobby/ies, literally anything you talk with your friends. But of course don't be a weirdo and bring up weird, gross stuff.
Ask her questions about herself, just be genuine interested. Smile a lot, eye contact, laugh. Don't be nervous. Limit the compliments tho, be playful like joking teasing. Don't forget the arm grabs, shoulder touches, these are gonna make the date more memorial.

Do you consider yourself in the 99 percentile, you up nosed fag

What’s it like being 156 years old?

Feels good, I've had more sex than your whole bloodline combined faggot.

Let me tell you faggot, i met many girls, dated them, casually talked to them, random texting and you know what subject we talk about?
I got no fucking idea, cuz i just talk about random shit, she opens a conversation i keep putting shit into that conversation, half of the time i got no idea wtf we even talking about

Either it comes naturally or it won't, having subject to cover on a date is autismo on full level

What about when first starting? Should I embrace not knowing what I’m doing and just try while ignoring how awkward shit is? I’m not the Op, but my issue is that I’m super insecure about being extremely inexperienced and having social anxiety that shows. The einsecurity over this makes the anxiety way worse, which just makes me more insecure. Had one gf and she knew I was a complete virgin so she was super patient. Not all girls are like this, I actually got extremely lucky.

It was just a joke man it wasn’t even an insult :/ 1863=156 years old
Please answer this though

try anime and video games instead

>talking with normies about fitness

Attached: 35468354.png (905x783, 132K)

Thanks, Chad

F O R D
O
R
D

FORD method.

Ask about:
F: Family
O: Occupation
R: Recreation
D: Dreams

Branch off wherever you can. If you get through D with nothing left to talk about, you probably covered at least 10-15 minutes, and you can end the date if supposed to be just coffee, a drink, or a walk. If she's interested, she'll mirror these questions back at you and you could fill much more time and end the date later.

Omfg I'm fucking stupid and I'm sorry
. I was flaking about the number on the top right of the replies.

Wow some people actually need acronyms just to talk to other humans?

Lmao these are the people calling others “NPC”s kek

How do you ask about their family? That sounds more like a question for after you’ve known her for a bit rather than a first date

>so what kind of work are you into
“I’m a receptionist”
Oh what’s that like? I bet you run that desk like a boss

Like what do you even say when half of their jobs are boring as shit? I mean I guess you can try to segway into school but if she’s not in it then what are you supposed to say

Lmfao it’s all good dude, yeah I know though that’s what my shitty joke was about

>If she's into that then talk about the things that turns her on on a weird way. Like does eating sour stuff makes you turn on,

don't fucking ask that. I dont normally do "femnon here boys :)" but if it'll help you make it, then holy shit this is the moment to do it. The most important thing to think about is "how did I get here?". You're a book and a first date is the jacket summary that's trying to get her to read you. Talk about your job (if you're a NEET, then make something of yourself). Why do you work there? If you're in uni, talk about what your major, what made you choose it, etc.

You can definitely talk about lifting, just don't go too hard on the semantics. Ask her what she likes too. get a back and forth going. remember: "answer a question, ask a question". she might be mildly into fitness if she's worth anything, so ask her what she does at the gym/for exercise. Why does it make you happy? don't just go for the surface level answers.

Also, how degenerate is she? cause if the only thing you know about her is that she likes rough sex, then she's degenerate enough that you can probably be a little weirder than if she was a normie. but also, don't stick your dick in crazy.

what kind of date wants to her about your family and fucking dreams and recreation or whatever that shit is?
A date is basically where 2 people meet because they are sexually attracted to each other, a date is basically a deal closer to decide whether the other partner is batshit crazy, boring or there is something wrong with him before actually wanting to have sex with them

Stop talking about boring shit and learn how to talk just to talk

Attached: cHK9NQC.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

heres some free game you faggot

>(when you see her) “what, no flowers?”
>”rate your head game 1-10?”
>”ever done anal?”
>”why are you single? are you crazy?”
>(if she was broken up with) “Well if he doesn’t want you, I definitely don’t want you!” *pretend to get up and walk away*
>where do you see yourself in 5 years

stop worrying so much and just have fun bro

if u don’t know what to talk about, ask her about her life, girls love to talk

she looks ugly

but i dont care about any of that stuff, i just eant to fuck her

FORD isn't a script, it's just for if you have a definite lull in conversation. You don't know what recreation is?
>what do you do for fun

>so are you from around here?
>whats your family do?
>do you see them often?
etc..

if they give you nothing to talk about with their job, you could ask how long theyve been working there, if they like it, what schools they went to and then work towards dreams: where do you want to work someday? what do you want to do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

It's important to fart profusely on a first date to establish your dominance.

Based

Bro, all im trying to say is, girls wants to have fun, so start a fun conversation, dont talk about serious stuff, be cheeky, be fucking retarded if that makes you funny

But dont listen to me if the girl you dating is 30+, i got no idea what these fuckers want

Given opportunity, most chicks will never shut up.
t. Marriedfag

Pretty much the same but with more baggage and desperation.
t. 33yo boomer

yikes those are pretty cringe ngl

and how do i have a fun conversation?

>be cheeky
how?

>have oneitis coworker
>she asked me for movie recommendations
>I noticed they weren't on Netflix so I offered to put them on a memory stick for her
>>>"aww thanks"
D-does she just think of me as the guy that gives her movies to watch with her bf or fwb?

Should I try asking her to get coffee?

Attached: f6rtmtqe8sr11.jpg (2376x1968, 273K)

First dont talk about serious things all the time, you can include a serious conversation 20% of the time, but the 80% is just showing you got no stress about anything and just a guy that likes to have fun, i talk about the most random shit ever, just chill back, dont overthink and let words come out of your mouth
You can even say a joke or something, this is usually one of the "subjects" i talk about, jokes, like "tell me a joke" she goes bla blabla, you got with another joke

There is no how to the second question, its something you learn through out your life since it requires no thinking and you just knowing what to do, for example, she goes "you look good user" you dont say "you too", you say instead "hehe my mom says so aswell", basically you get what im saying

dont do these things with autismo tho, just let it come natural

How good looking are you? She might think you are sweet, but that's pretty much it, you cannot negotiate desire.

Attached: deebly.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>only areas of discussion are African terror cells and Southern Gothic /lit/ shit

It's been a long time since I had an actual conversation with a woman.

Attached: 1538763915039.jpg (847x466, 37K)