Hey faggots, me and my friends bang pussy every week with our sick fits

Hey faggots, me and my friends bang pussy every week with our sick fits.
Have fun sweating in your dirty gyms with the other homosexuals.

Attached: 1554334354551.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

Guys who dress like this and are into streetwear fashion unironically get zero pussy

I’m totally a fag so ok! Also dude on far right I would conquer that booty

lmao

He has a good face, but what are those boots and rhat t shirt with holes in it? Looks weird. Is this normal american fashion

Idc about his clothes they’d be off anyways I have no idea what fashion statement they’re trying to make it’s all over the place. The dude in question even stands.... awkwardly but no matter.

Now us /fa/ bros getting some pizza, lmao at your shitty calorie counting

Attached: 1554333232322.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

>Pussy

That's a funny way of spelling each other.

You need more than muscles to be aesthetic

Attached: 1554333740488.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

PICTURED (in order of appearance from left to right):
>Tyronicus
The goth mulatto. Forever scarred by the mental image of the time he walked in on his stepfather Rick plowing his black mothers fat ass. Writes angry poetry, doesn’t speak. Specializes in one handed weaponry (carries a kitchen knife).
>Quick Samuel
Plays soccer. Once ran for 3 weeks straight without rest, only stopped when he got bored. Specializes in dps, mainly with kicks.
>Moriz
Has a resting heart rate of 250 bpm. Has been observed completing inhuman feats of strength including flipping a bus over when told he couldn’t drive it. His power is unknown. Usually minds himself. Chronic masturbator. Fears nothing. Specializes in destruction.
>The Brain
Has a rumored IQ of 470. Knows all the secrets of the universe. Can create quite literally anything he can imagine. Can levitate solid objects and read the minds of most people. It’s suspected this only scratches the surface of his powers. Specializes in kenisis powers.
>Matthew
Literally does nothing. Is sad. Tries to relate to Tyronicus. Once benched 1pl8 but no one was around to see. Chronic masturbator. Fears most things.
>Double C (cool talking Christian)
The Puerto Rican bard. Carries a lute. Can smooth talk his way into whatever feels necessary. Is a social engineer and once orchestrated a riot simply to get a show back on air. Will talk you out of fighting with an 85% success rate. Specializes in persuasion.
>Necker
Also a Drake Bell impersonator, his neck grows up to 16 feet in length. He has full control over it like it’s another limb. Can twist and squeeze very similarly to a snake. Specializes in capture.

Is that really from a /fa/ meetup? That's terrible.

fully agree, and they are about 80% more likely to be left wing retarded. Their effimate stance just screams to be bent over.

>”Have fun sweating in your dirty gyms with the other homosexuals.”

I always do

Scheiss BVB.

Ich hebe für BAYERN.

>3
this is pretty good boss

Attached: images(34).jpg (259x194, 7K)

post the real one

Attached: CA18511A-224B-423C-8B76-BF51B3F302FE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1510855193119.jpg (259x194, 6K)

MEGAMIND

I will, and I do have fun. Later ;)

Oh fuck it's in NYC. Is this really a /fa/ meetup?

anyone else see someone in a soccer jersey and automatically assume theyre a huge faggot?

only if they are in america

Top kek

Its /fa/ meetup 2019

Attached: 1554342851520.png (510x740, 228K)