Does anyone have a full head of hair, yet buzz/shave it anyway?

Does anyone have a full head of hair, yet buzz/shave it anyway?

I'm thinking about doing this, especially now that it's starting to get hot.

Attached: 1434962298525.png (360x414, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw have full head of hair
>thots mirin my hair hard
>shitpost and tell Jow Forums to just shave it bro

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

A full head of hair will always look better than a shaved head unless you have amazing head aesthetics. But you do you bro

Sure, #1 every 3-4 weeks. GF likes it and I dig the head rubs. Plus it is very low maintenance.

Shaved my head last week because the dandruff situation was out of control.

Turns out I was hiding below my thick as fuck hair an horrifying crust of crystallized dandruff all over my scalp. Put on a hat and bought really expensive shampoo from the pharmacy that seems to be doing the trick right now

I fucking hate having hair, if I wasn't for the huge sebaceous cyst I have in my head I'd keep it shaved all the time

Full head of thick natural hair that is shoulder length. Hairlets always look so sad when they see it.

>>thots mirin my hair hard
sure buddy

Attached: 1549500877053.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Part of the reason I want to do it is because I hate how my hair grows out. I'm not even Asian but I have that problem of it growing straight out instead of lying flat, so I have to keep styling it if it's short.

Its a shitty shitpost cause no one believes ya and everyone knows its a meme. Your life must be pretty empty to be so proud of basically just joining a meme.

>having to actually ask online if it’s cool to shave your head

holy retarded shit

I have a mate with that same hair, if you let it grow out, you can eventually make a really nice mane out of it.

I have really thick hair that starts flat but then curls up and gains a ton of volume. totally sucks because I can't grow it and my styling options are basically undercuts and shaves

Go to a legit barber or stylist and ask them if they have any recommendations for your hair

There is literally guys out there just shaving their head in hope a women will love them

I'm the same as this guy. My hair is thick and heavy and sits no matter what I do with it, plus my hairline is more similar to black man's (despite me being white). I'm guaranteed to never go bald, but for the last ten years I've kept it buzzed without a guard on the clippers.
It's a guilty pleasure of mine whenever my balding friends bitch at me for buzzing off what they'd kill to have.

Not OP, but I'm considering getting a buzz to help with vanity issues. Is that just depressive bullshit thinking or does it actually have value?

Attached: 1550648462498.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis

Its only hard for you to believe because you have sub par hair genetics

I exclusively had my hair buzzed until I was 19 and decided I wanted to do something else.

TFW hairline receding so considering buzzing but can grow good beard so not end of the world.
Idk how to feel desu

I buzzed my head down to a 1 two days ago for the summer its great

yeah shaved mine a month ago for the first time after having long hair, turns out it actually suits me and it's nice not having it fall in my face constantly. it's fucking cold though in the wind, god damn.

iive seen this on fit people and desu honest it makes me think they're just starting to go bald and/or are roiding

yeah I do. I feel like full head hairstyle requires a lot of work and money for you not to look like a bum (also most hairstyles are quite weird and trend sensitive). Go for it, get rid of some bf if it doesn't turn out good

This

>always here family and friends admiring my hair. Telling me i look like peter frampton
>gf likesy hair long
>It’s so fucking hot
Ima buzz it anyway
Ima just

I actually may have that, fuck my life

I'm keeping it under control by nuking my scalp with Nizoral, but I wish I didn't have to buy a 18€ shampoo just to not make it snow everywhere

Having a full head of hair is like the default state. That's like saying he gets mires because he has two eyes or two ears or two arms. It's like... would be weird if he didn't ya know.

Ask the native americans or Samson if you should do it.

Buzz cuts are a jewish conspiracy to lower white birth rates.

Attached: F313F36E-829A-48B2-8080-CEDD9CC73CE6.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

>not having long golden locks that mlady can play with in the morning

Attached: rugal-k943.jpg (600x800, 54K)

i started buzzcutting my hair since i was 17, so about 10 years now, i cut it weekly
>inb4 balding, if i grow it, its a literal forest
and this but... it all depends on your head/face if it actually suits you

whomst is thy semem demon

You must be insane having a full head of hair and not let it grow like this.

Sluts will be mirin' like crazy

Attached: d1d502eb6ab08399a97cd2ebacabed41--christian-bale-batman-brunette-celebrities.jpg (452x665, 29K)

Kimberly Garner. Some brit reality tv thot

It still amazes me the absolute shit taste of Jow Forums when it comes to haircuts.
Ive said it before and Ill say it again: the best haircut for just about any man is a low taper fade, zeroed to right below the top of the ear, going into a nice thick mop on the sides, back and top.
Why you fags continue to do these buzzcuts I will never understand, it only looks good on certain face/head types, while a low taper looks good on just about anyone.
Also dont grease it up like pic related, let your natural hair oils do the work.

Attached: Taper-Fade-Mens-Haircuts-38-650x650.jpg (650x650, 44K)

Just buy some keto shampoo bro, it saved me

t. wigger

>t. faggot who is such a mental cuck that he thinks the low taper wasnt a white mans hairstyle for over a century before niggers and spics appropriated it
Keep projecting faggot, you probably unironically listen to mumble rap daily.

Attached: e76b76938e0642c47d73e3448ba330c4--mens-hair-short-hair.jpg (300x450, 29K)

I just shaved it bro recently. Did it last year, too. I inherited my fathers thin and fine hair which is nearly impossible to style. Plenty of hair, but I look like a little emo sad cunt with it, and I feel it mentally. Doesn't help to have dark under eye complexion and widows peak. Getting a buzz has been a great relief for me personally. Low maintenance and good vibes man

I'd say just go for it if if a) want to experiment b) good facial features/wigger phenotype c) not built like a cancer patient. Worst comes to worse wear beanies and baseball caps 24/7 :> Have fun

Attached: Junior.png (537x672, 240K)

if you cant pull off a buzzcut youre ugly

t. ugly

based. I used to have a full head of hair down to my shoulders, thots loved it. buzzed it all at 17 and buzz it every week since then. my head is incredibly aesthetic with no hair and the head rubs after sex are an unparalleled feeling

Cant you just stop washing it?

I kind of want to shave it, for a change. Always had long hair, got a bun atm inb4 faggot
My gf loves it though and doesn't want me to get rid of it. Plus i think i would look like a tool with a shaved head

I had hair by my shoulders and no one around me including my gf wanted it to go. just buzz it if you want to bro can't let anyone tell you what to do. unless you have a pointy head then yeah keep some up there

I associate buzzcuts with white trash. Anyone who looks good buzzed will look better with hair.

Well i have a very round face and think i would look stupid, obviously if i was desperate to, i would just do it, but I'm not overly desperate, and also, it's a way to massively alter my look, if my gf was to change her hair massively and i didn't want her to, I'd be pissed off, so if she wants me to keep my hair i kind of feel i should, you get me?

>fade
debatable, either looks good or faggot-tier
>that gay looking straight like groomed beard
unacceptable
either clean shaven or full hobo, non negotiable !

Attached: F2F06D18ADBF4AE6AFD53BB773CE938A.jpg (726x1000, 137K)

OP here. I got a number 1 on top, 0 guard on sides. I keep feeling a breeze on my head, and it's kind of nice.

GF did not like it though. She'll get used to it.

had buzzcut for most of my life,now back at it again. Been growing hair for 8 month then did some hitler youth haircut,fuck it evryone looks so fucking gay this days and like fucking faggos. Wont bother doing it again.

I did. Between 19 and 24. Now my hair is long, past my shoulders.

Tried that for 2 months, only water

My hair got a disgusting texturr, became even harder to style and the dandruff got stronger. Pretty sure I was cursed with a super oily scalp.

Nizoral works for me, a shame I have to spend 18€ per bottle

Attached: 28E2F9BD-8804-4151-95FA-4A9AD32E7C5B.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

Yes I have Psoriasis, so it's the only way for me to not look like a hobo.
Luckily I have a well-shaped head, have even gotten compliments from random chicks on it, weird though that may sound, so I don't feel to self conscious about it.

I do. I just hate styling/ paying for haircuts/ dealing with it. I have a weird brainy scalp though. I’m pretty big though and I don’t really give a shit about looking pretty so I don’t mind that much, though I’d get rid of it if I could.

It has value. Let go of that attachment/ vanity, it’s effeminate.

I've been doing that from 17-22 and now that I'm growing out my hair and getting a normal haircut I notice it's thinning. Don't get a buzzcut when you're young please, you're literally shaving away the best years of your hair.

Attached: 15237103273485.jpg (856x642, 33K)

I agree his beard is faggoty as fuck, I just picked that pic because his fade was more classic style, not this gayass undercut/dindu style shit.