15 signs your boyfriend is a beta male (and why that's a great thing)

15 signs your boyfriend is a beta male (and why that's a great thing)

hackspirit.com/beta-male-best-lover/

Attached: 15_signs_beta.png (1268x780, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R7BIY
hackspirit.com/beta-male-best-lover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we fucking fix the world lads?

Attached: 1553900346363.jpg (413x395, 42K)

By letting it burn.Maybe even exaggerating the process.

What the fuck, these things are all just absolutely normal things that non thug men do. Even "Alphas" do this shit.

Unironically through accepting the Lord Jesus Christ and living life as a strong devout orthodox christian.

Good goyim, breed weak children who can be controlled under the nwo.

archive.is/R7BIY

Archived because op is a niggerfaggot.

They are literally describing an alpha introvert. The chaddest of betas if you will. Womemes still want the highest beta

Bless you, based archivist

We live in a world where not being a sociopathic dickbag to women means you're a beta. I want to leave clown world help.

These popcorn journalists put so much time and effort into writing 1000 articles like this every day and yet not one single person will ever give a shit or remember their name. Why even bother?

this shit was written by a fucking MALE

>orthodox
>christian
Pick one

>traits that would help raise healthy white children
>beta
Makes me go (((hmmmm)))

Attached: 9721290D-47BC-4AFE-95C1-967D5F63B769.png (750x750, 74K)

yeah this is just about DNs

>implying a beta male isn't a narcissistic, petulant, sponge that blames everyone else for their problems.

this article has shit so ass-backwards

While the whole list is completely fucking retarded 12 is the worst. Competition is a beta thing trying to one up etc, real alphas live in a blissfully ignorant world where just be yourself is literally all it takes.

maybe if enough women read this article, all you guys will finally get laid.

Easy pay

Guys wait
wait
wait

This might be some kind of reverse psychological blog post.
It might actually be a GOOD thing.

Imagine
>I'm so tired of guys treating me like shit
>I'm so attracted to alpha males
>I need someone who loves me

Okay right so the female rhetoric is that alpha males are terrible lifelong partners, and good guys are good ones.

So in this case, the traits of an alpha male, are going to be desired, but in this he makes it come off as being "beta."

So that women will actually CHOOSE men who are committed and caring, but also strong willed and temperate, WITHOUT being a fucking bitch, and call them a "beta male."
Reversing the idea of what both things are. So the "beta" traits are in fact alpha

I imagine them living in shitty New York apartments by themselves. Is click bait journo pay even good?

they are literally describing an alpha male... a true alpha. Doesn't care for the bullshit, is genuine and whatnot. ok retard

Don't write like this ever again

>fucked nearly 30 chicks in college
>now exhibit most of these traits with current gf and relationship is great and fulfilling, thinking about kids
>(((journalist))) tells me this is bad and brings up alpha beta meme dichotomy

Really activated my almonds

Attached: 0FA2A5CC-9647-4680-8EC8-533B9F547B4F.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Yea i feel way more confident with women now that I’m just nice and act normal. People need to get off the fucking Internet. This alpha beta shit only attracts mentally ill low self worth women

Holy fuck, these are all ALPHA male traits.

Jesus christ Jow Forums you've been going on Jow Forumstheredpill too much.

Attached: wojak_.png (244x206, 6K)

this
Accept Jesus as your Lord and savior anons, he loves you

>He'll make an excellent father
of someone else's kid no doubt.

By not giving a shit about opinion pieces on the internet?

>(((Journalist))) tries to use internet lingo and gets it wrong
Haven't seen that for a while

You guys DO KNOW that articles like these are troll bait designed to spread on facebook and twitter getting people mad about betas in order to drive ad revenue to that """blog"""?

>I seriously hope you guys do know this.

Attached: 30998800_1047868442037298_6284325941971779584_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

I tried to make some OC reflecting the stupidity of the article, but I suck. Sorry, m8s.

Attached: Maymay.jpg (1438x637, 110K)

>implying OP isn’t the author of the article and is getting paid for the extra clicks
At this point just let this site burn, there is nothing to lose but your chains

>People need to get off the fucking Internet.
Just need to take it less seriously. Jow Forums was great before people thought it was a way of life

This must have taken at least 500 hours in Ms paint, good work user

Mit Gas mein Freund. Wir brauchen den Gaskammer wieder

this is pretty reddit lad

>make a shit outrage/“culture piece” article
>Make .001$ a click
>make an outrage clickbait whatever article, get maybe 1000 clicks a day
Congrats you made 10 bucks for an hours worth of work. But here’s the thing, you can make another 1000 the next day and the next, and if you’re decent enough at spreading it, you can be getting 10,000 clicks a day, which means you might be making $100 off the article and shitposting on social media, and fuck it people shitpost for free, barely even counts as work.
They aren’t rich, but they can still make some money and its EASY

Is beta gonna be the new label that people proudly slap on themselves? Most of the things listed are things that alphas do. I feel they're just calling themselves beta because you aren't allowed to claim you're an alpha.

Woah wtf I wanna stop working out now?!

OP here, I wish I was getting paid to shitpost... I just found this article and it pissed me off so I decided to share it with you faggots

Shut the fuck up retarded non German fuck

Misleading headline. It's basically saying to date an adult and not a fucking man child.

I lol'd

>make article about how beta males make the best boyfriend
>go out to the bar
>turn down a beta male asking for her number
>meet chad and go home with him that night
>chad ignores her texts after
>"omg where did all the nice guys go"

Oh well this post convinced me fully. thank fuck you made it

t. Incel

All of those traits listed and being an alpha male aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, one could argue you can't be an alpha male unless you express all of those traits.
Dumbest fucking article I ever wasted a click on.

this article was written by a man btw

Attached: image.png (480x371, 39K)

Post an archive link next time, retard.

Read the thread next time, retard.

>1) He Cares About What You Want In Bed
>2) It’s Not All About Sex
>3) He’s Got Interests in Things Other Than Himself
>4) He’s Reliable as Hell
>5) He Doesn’t Take the Little Things for Granted
>6) He Isn’t Afraid of Commitment
>7) Communication Will Always Be Open
>8) He Will Never Forget Your Birthday
>9) He Doesn’t Need to Go Out Every Weekend
>10) He Helps Others for Reasons Other Than Himself
>11) You Can Be Vulnerable With Them and Trust Them
>12) They Are Secure in Themselves

Half of these are completely the opposite of "beta," what the fuck

Calling yourself alpha is a pretty clear indication you aren't to be fair.

>he'll make and excellent father
Dan peña would disagree and so would I.
Jeez that was terrible to just scim through. Of course it was written by a woman, for some funny reason women like to think they know men, again, really funny.

Attached: 1550927556995.jpg (400x290, 22K)

Let the degenerates root on their fitlh.
Don't and eye for them.

Most reddit I've seen in a while

Women can't tell the difference between an alpha guy and a degenerate narcissistic guy until they have been in a relationship with him for a good six months.

Leave, you'll be doing the male population a favor

>an alpha may throw you around in bed and give you the best night of you life. Or so he thinks.

Or so he thinks....
Literally the next sentence is

>An alpha male might give you the best or roughest night of your life, but life is so much more than just sex

This is what drinking onions and fantasizing about femdom gets you. A beta's mind.

the alpha chad lets his offspring die if they can't become adults on their own, the beta faggot raises his own children to adulthood

>he cares about what you want in bed
>he cares about stuff other than sex
>he has hobbies
>reliable
>detail oriented
>trustworthy
>respectful
>confident

This list is so retarded. apparently alpha males are sex retards and beta males are everyone else

>NuMale coping with being a beta male
I can smell the soý from here

Attached: H6I4gDnp.jpg (512x512, 28K)

she's gross why would you post that

thanks man, was looking for this

doesn't work

Fucking goof

Attached: jersey-shore-ecard.jpg (360x393, 11K)

wtf
thanks
I'm glad I didn't click the article.

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Women don't know what "Beta" means.

Liked

Exactly. Like 10 or 12 of those apply to any of the alpha guys I know.

have sex

The world is broken because one journalist wrote an article? More people strength train today than in the past, Im not sure whats so wrong with the world.

Shes gross above the hips but those hips are pretty nice looking.

kek

Orthodox do identify themselves as christian, what you mean by christian is catholic

This list just sounds like things that any decent human being does by default rather than any actual redeeming qualities or things you bring to the table that your partner would valuable.
Might as well add:
>doesn't have a criminal record
>holds the door open for the elderly
>can sit quietly in a movie theater without causing a disturbance
God forbid you provide anything resembling a career or some form of achievement.

Read the list. I am female; betas are super super shitty to date. They aren't respectful, they're needy, they're usually far more narcissistic and they're controlling. This list idealizes beta males as paragons of adult relationships, when usually they want you to be their mom and their slave. They never earn enough good but points to warrant tendies.

Attached: 1499650534078.png (473x767, 426K)

Look at that palate width, holy shit. Where does he put his tongue?

t. cumdumpster

>1) He Cares About What You Want In Bed
>2) It’s Not All About Sex
These are unequivocally soi

I am 15 out of 15 lmao

Attached: 079.jpg (450x450, 25K)

second sentence is true tho
americans are so obessed with sex that they believe it to be the ultimate thing in life
it must be shocking to find out that there is more to life
>inb4 beta/incel

imagine knowing so little about what it means to be a man that you think alpha behavior is being a "sociopathic dickbag"

just go bro, you're never going to make it. You need some real values, some real morals, a good punch in the face, and a real haircut.

if you haven't figured out what it means to be a man yet, you probably wont figure those things out either. Just remove your carbon footprint

One theory about why fat cunts eat so much is they eat stuff that doesn't have enough vitamins and minerals in it so their body is always telling them they need to keep eating.
Maybe people with contraception are like that with sex. Keep trying: there's no babby yet!

No woman thinks these are beta traits

>psychology

can we all agree psychology as a hole is entirely fucking bullshit?

every psychologist i've ever met besides evolutionary psychologists are the biggest actual retards on the planet who actually believe they know fuck all about anything.

I would never in a million years pay to talk to one, just because of the lack of trust I have in their intellectual dishonesty. Imagine sitting down with a psychologist and discussing a young man being troubled because he's not acting as a man and fulfilling his purpose, their fucking brains would explode. They have no capacity to understand.

>hackspirit.com/beta-male-best-lover/
this whole article reminded me why I hate dating fucking yikes who the fuck cares about what a women likes in the bed and shit or their birthday, imagine dating some basic bitch and she expects you to arrange shit for her birthday what a waste of fucking time.

>girlfriend buys me food
>girlfriend buys me clothes
>girlfriend buys me random things
>girlfriends family buys me food
>girlfriends family pays for me to go to events
>girlfriend has sex on demand
>girlfriend works out with me

I will admit that I do some of these """BETA""" things like watching movies and dramas but I enjoy them too so.

>One theory about why fat cunts eat so much is they eat stuff that doesn't have enough vitamins and minerals in it so their body is always telling them they need to keep eating.
Sounds like a dumb theory to me

Signs you my be a beta male
1)you read clickbait blogs
2)you get mad at clickbait blogs

Attached: 1378837289145.gif (240x180, 1.45M)

Attached: 1360199623311.jpg (420x375, 26K)

LOL isnt this just a normal person vs a narcisit? Anyways both sound very imaginary and it is obobvious that the author gruops people based on her fantasy