Reached my Jow Forums goals and now just prefer the pump and dump over having a wife + raising a family

>reached my Jow Forums goals and now just prefer the pump and dump over having a wife + raising a family
>34 yrs old now, my dad wants to see my kids but I probably won't have any at this point

What is it about lifting that makes one hate having a relationship with women or people in general?

Attached: perfect boobs.jpg (1249x1524, 1.24M)

They are gains goblins. On the other hand if you’re white do your job and pump out some beautiful white children

Congrats, your gene-line will go extinct just as if you were an incel or cuck.

Its not the lifting, you probably saw your parents struggle through their marriage l, or a friends parents.

You're trying to avoid that situation but by using the nuclear option(abstaining from meaningful relationships), instead of having to do any actual work.

Post body

Nothing, it's just you
been lifting for 3 years and my resolve to reach my goals of a family have only grown stronger

This is part of the reason why I hate people more after lifting.
>you probably saw your parents struggle through their marriage
This could be a part of it, but this feeling of being alone or only have short 1 week "relationships" got stronger after lifting for a while.
>Nothing, it's just you
No, I'm sure I'm not the only lifter in the world who feels this way.

>No, I'm sure I'm not the only lifter in the world who feels this way.
You know what I mean you fart you

Attached: 1517885502852.jpg (456x297, 33K)

ngl I kinda lowkey feel the same OP

>if you’re white do your job and pump out some beautiful white children

fuck off, bro. i'm black and my wife has popped out 3 beautiful pure white babies. you don't have to be white for your wife to have white babbies

>black nigga cucked by Big Bavarian Cock
Whoa next level cuck

nah man, its cuz i'm always working. messes with your jeans. i been putting in 14 hour days nonstop

You'll regret the fuck out of not having kids

And when you have them you'll regret the fuck out of not having them sooner you old fuck.

t. 31y/o father of 3

>BUT MUH GYMTIME
imagine being that fucking pathetic that you have to have gym goals thats so high priority you can't raise a family.

Attached: Penwas.jpg (750x847, 95K)

Best goy

>Having children in 2019

Why.jpg this world is fucking garbage and it's full of retards, why add to the disaster?

I totally agree with you. Childfree is comfy af.
Living with another human being - especially a women - is overrated.

>jeans
Oh man you are one funny guy, your wife’s boyfriend really is a fertile dude huh

Someone has to replace you worthless degenerates.

If you're dead you're not going to care who gets left behind, retard

You don't know what follows death. The only thing we know about life is that it exists to create more life. You're mentally defective, who cares if you die childless, that's just nature at work.

>who cares if you die childless
Thanks for agreeing with me, bud

>Childfree is comfy af.
Only while you're young.