Tfw been doing Kyokushin Karate the past 9 months

>tfw been doing Kyokushin Karate the past 9 months
>tfw could beat up literally almost everyone on Jow Forums now with a single swift Spinning back kick straight to the head

Whats your excuse for not learning a combat art?

Attached: r0_0_1500_2250_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (452x678, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjnyKBXW4ZU
youtu.be/yV6dLag-HQA
youtube.com/watch?v=kz062PwxwGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also im gay btw if that matters.

Liar. Fags are doing grappling, not striking.

I'd fear for my ashole if you managed to knock me unconscious so I would fight with the strength and fortitude of thousand retards and beat the everliving shit out of you, while you are trying to spin your little ballerina moves

what an inspiration

This

*steps in with right cross*

This but ironically

Bearhugs are 100% counter to your mcdojo shitkicks

I've been practicing martial arts for around 20 years. So I'd just counter your kick by biting on your leg as it is about to hit. Then I'd rip your jaw off.

>tfw 5 years of kyokushin
I’d fuck you up fag

Try me.

This is obvious bait. You didn't need to add the "lol im gay" part.

You faggot can't protect yourself from good old head punch

>9 months
>Spinning back kick straight to the head
Kek

I bet the black belts make fun of your ballerina turn.

HAHAHA
also no, a lot of people on Jow Forums do martial arts

*Shoots double leg*

Heh.

Yeah bet you spend ever session doing kata you fag

>>tfw been doing Kyokushin Karate the past 9 months
>>tfw could beat up literally almost everyone on Jow Forums now with a single swift Spinning back kick straight to the head
9 months of ballet is more useful for you gay boy
Come back after some bar fights where your dojo combat skills have been applied and didn't end up with you being fucked silly in the women bathroom, faggot

Attached: 1544301624072.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

Lol you clearly have never been dropped from a barefisted bodyshot, pussy.

That gif is from such a quality video

OP, kicks are a last resort or a distraction. Kicks are worthless in a real fight.
Sincerely, Someone who has been in real fights

A good proficiency in kicks should only be developed once you know how to use your arms in a standing fight, and should be used to either take down an extremely distracted opponent or as a distraction to land a good punch. The order you should learn to fight and in order of usefulness in a real life fight is this

1. Standing arm striking
2. Grappling and ground fighting
3. Kicks to supplement

first id duck, and your stupid kick would go over me and leave you off balance
then id do a straight tackle of your legs and take you down.
what the fuck is you karate gonna do for you as I hammerfist the fuck out of your stupid faggot face before putting you in a rear naked chokehold and snapping your neck like a bundle of uncooked spaghetti noodles.

if you tried kicking me in the head thats deadly force
id shoot you

Woah dude a whole 9 months? Wow man you must be the de-*bang*

>youtube.com/watch?v=fjnyKBXW4ZU

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c216p099.png (848x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: im-not-sure-whats-going-on-but-my-asshole-is-26401366.png (500x579, 173K)

Liver blow received multiple times, sometime even from a blow in my own elbow protecting my side, remember vividely the sharp pain and how I tried to stand up but it was like my leg were cut, really frustrating.
But hey facing an 9 months practitioner like OP I might even land in the ER

Attached: suck dick flipped.png (650x621, 438K)

Yeah 9 months is 9 months but Kyokushin and it's offshoots are legit as fuck.

Did 6 years of shotokan from 11 to 17 then kickboxing and kenpo, I know for a fact and from having experienced those arts first that they're legit, the only thing I doubt is that, from the way OP is bragging, he can beat anybody.

Attached: useful.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Most people don't know how to kick properly nor how to defend against it. Considering just how powerful kicks can get, you can end a fight in a minute. Also a lot of people have a glass jaw and a weak neck and I'd never put ground fighting above kicks.

ITF Taekwondo for 14 years, fight me fag

For an average person with the same amount of training in those three areas, they will always find more usage of striking using arms and fighting on the ground above kicks. That may not be the order you would put it in but that is the order that would be most common and useful in an everyday fight. More fights will always be started and ended with a fist or on the ground than with an expertly landed kick.

>*clinches*

what now, fag?

Then again, everyone will always think that what they have spent time working on is more useful than what anyone else has spent time working on so it is what it is. I've been in more actual brawls than I can count and the most common sequence of events from my own fights to seeing other people fight has always been a strike or series of strikes (provided there are no crowbars involved, fucking sucks getting smoked with one) and then one person takes another down and it turns into a ground fight where the fight usually ends in some way or another. I can count on one hand where a kick would have been a more appropriate way to strike than a punch, but sweeps are always good to have a handle on. I'm not knocking on kicks, they are useful and should be trained hard because they can end a fight quick if you are presented to oppurtunity to use it well, but a punch or grapple will usually be a more appropriate use of your appendages.

>Karate

Attached: samurai-002.jpg (Pechin).jpg (356x344, 38K)

Attached: 645z7949se640.jpg (Pechin).jpg (840x630, 472K)

Attached: samurai-001.jpg (Pechin).jpg (533x520, 64K)

20 years combined shotokan and okinawan karate. Good luck connecting.

Attached: Pechin1.jpg (604x722, 92K)

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (mitsu kuwagata-dai) (Ryukyuan helmet).jpg (1094x642, 188K)

Attached: armes_de_kobudo_web1.jpg (441x297, 20K)

Attached: Tinbe.jpg (1196x1016, 84K)

>single swift Spinning back kick
[lmao in muay thai]

Attached: 456845856.jpg (53x85, 3K)

Attached: Ryukyu sword short (The Chiganemaru 治金丸).png (719x252, 185K)

>Spinning back kick
>not a Wolf Kick

Weak...

Attached: 1550020517927.jpg (355x369, 83K)

Attached: 134596598302313130939.jpg (Chiyoganemaru 千代金丸).jpg (816x612, 45K)

Attached: Ryukyu knife (The Chatannakiri 北谷菜切).jpg (642x278, 18K)

Attached: Saitama Nakamura Sanchin.webm (540x360, 1.26M)

Attached: Shinyu Gushi Nigirigame.jpg (519x800, 139K)

wow incredible. why isn't everyone in mma doing these sweet moves?

Attached: Takemi Takayasu.jpg (400x594, 31K)

>KAAAAA....MEEEEEE....HAAAAAAA....MEEEEEEE

Attached: b2b1d78f759fa506376ac79a158172c4 (hojo undo).gif (269x193, 16K)

>tfw someone training wrestling for 9 days could charge at you, nullifying your retarded spinning kick, take you down with a double-leg, and sit on top of you with you having no knowledge of how to defend yourself once mounted. someone who trains wrestling for 9 days could literally rape you and you would be defenseless if your retarded spinning kick with a 1% chance of connecting at a charging opponent didn't land flush and knock them out cold.

Attached: jackedboomer.png (672x787, 979K)

But rugby players can stay standing so rugby beats wrestling

>OP, kicks are a last resort or a distraction. Kicks are worthless in a real fight.
obviously not true. most people have never been properly leg kicked and will be totally unprepared.
>Sincerely, Someone who has been in real fights
drunken flailing doesn't count. go get a gym membership.

based

Kyokushin is gay you cant even punch the face

I started TKD but no one in my area offers it. And the boxing schools are over priced AF

What a price to pay

karate is a fucking meme lmao

>tfw kickboxing for the past 9 months
>hook OP in the gabber because his art doesn’t allow it and he hasn’t practiced defending it

Attached: 9A3D4536-78F0-4559-813D-88C15FB58F28.png (1001x1001, 765K)

youtu.be/yV6dLag-HQA

Attached: 869B9046-F95D-49D0-BDCD-8800A407E96C.jpg (569x725, 60K)

>karate isnt real

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

someone post the video where some chamipon weightlifter in russia gets killed by a spinning heel kick in a streetfight

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=kz062PwxwGk

Nigger you aint even orange belt shut the fuck up you dont even have a kyou or wtf

Not all karate is equal. Some is more combative.

Rugby Players stand tackels because they are no double leg take downs.
You are not allowed to lift people up while tackling.
In wrestling if someone Tries to stand while getting double legged you can lift him with no Problem
---> rugby doesnt beat wrestling you bigot

my 99% successful method for defeating expert martial artists: stab them in the fucking back. if that fails... gun.

the only unfair fight is the one you lose.

I've been doing gorilla warfare so you better watch it kid

Are you retarded? In the streets, karate is useless, especially against grapplers, knives, and bats. Street boxing and mma are the most effective when paired with brass knuckles

I've spent over 20 years in combat sports. I was going to start boxing as my habds need some work but I'm moving around a fair bit over the next couple months so holding off for now.

Kudo/daidojuku
Enshin
Seidokaikan
Kyokushin

Power gap

Pajama dancing point krotty

I see these fucking faggot threads multiple times a fucking day. Get this shit back to /sp/ you fucking cuck

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kyokushinkaikan , and I’ve been involved in numerous 300 man kumites after traveling up Mt. Minobu , and I have over 300 confirmed (bull) kills . I am also trained in Kobujutsu and I’m the top Bushi the entirety of the Ryukyu Kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Lu Chu, mark my fucking swords. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the 東中國海? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ryuugakusei across LooChoo and your uchi is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, kisama. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kono yarou. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 500 kumite and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in kihon, kata and kumite, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sho Hashi army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kusoyaro.

Attached: Capture.png (505x590, 147K)

I have a kickboxing match in an interclub tomorrow
Somebody wish me luck I'm bricking it a little

You're on fit so thats pretty much a given.

Being full contact, kyukoshin is as legit as any other full contact kickboxing.

/sp/ is about watching sport, not participating in sport. /asp/ is about rasslefaggotry now thanks to hiroshimoot.

>Paying $70-$100 for a class and more for a Gi
>Not learning a more versatile combat sport that doubles as fun game

Attached: FABEBBA0-B35F-48F6-8AE2-BB117754E396.jpg (810x455, 20K)

> wearing gloves
> doing 'combat sports'

I wiped the fucking floor with a guy that had been doing capoeira for 10 years while I only had very limited bjj and Military martial arts training for 3 years. Capoeira is a useless meme

literally this. the instant I see you fucking fully turn around im lowering my level or just stepping in and not giving you room and just boxing with you

unless you actually do competitive muay thai, Im not going to be afraid of your leg kicks. closing distance nullifies any kick if the person isn't actually fast

>Capoeira
>versatile combat sport
user, don't delude yourself. Capoeira has close to zero usefulness in any kind of fight that isn't against a troupe of circus performers. It's a fun dance form that has roots in martial arts, but it is absolutely not going to do anything for you in a fight except make you look cool before you get the shit kicked out of you.

>blocks ur path

Attached: SAA.jpg (1392x560, 112K)

Fighting is for brainlets, If you come at me I'll just fucking shoot your dick off and leave you bleeding and crying.

Considering a martial art for fitness. I can think of no better full body workout than wrestling.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 13K)

I got a place near my house that teaches BJJ, boxing, and muai thai, once I graduate next month I want to start something. Which should I go with?

That guy attacks from zero leverage with those stances.

Tfw when kyokoshin black belt and got my ass kicked for the first couple of months of muay thai by people with less than two years of exp

It takes endurance like no other

Boxing

OCELOT

this will win 96% of street fights if you know how to do it

entire purpose of gloves is to allow people to HIT HARDER

Yeah, not learning how to protect yourself from the most common punch is clearly better.

natty?
>inb4 "he's 4'2"