Lol @ lifting for women if you're under 6ft

My ex thought I was 5'6 irl and she was 5'1 and I'm 5'11. My female friends go crazy over guys who are over 6'1. You guys think it doesn't matter but it does to women ALOT. I literally get mogged just because I'm under 6'1 and no matter how much I lift, how jacked I am, or my face, I'll never be able to compete and im okay with that. I don't have problems dating but I can acknowledge being an inferior Manlet. 5'11 is the new 5'6. Just asked my co worker what my height was and she told me I was 5'11. She said she assumed it because if I was 6ft I'd be intimidating. Its everything pics of me

Attached: 20190330_230807_HDR.jpg (3120x3120, 2.68M)

>I’ll never be able to compete
>I’m okay with it.

Lol fucking manlet. You must actually be 5’6

>black incel being a total mentalcel
why are blacks this fucking mentally weak?

I don't have any problems with women lmaoo I have 700+ Tinder matches and I'm decent looking as well as average height. I can accept reality and my limits you delusional midget

Attached: 1554322070623.png (1873x1650, 1.76M)

Are you black or larping as a black Manlet?

>My female friends go crazy over guys who are over 6'1. You guys think it doesn't matter but it does to women ALOT.
height autism is the dumbest shit, a woman has never commented on my height, and i certainly have never met one who goes crazy over tall men. im over 6'3 in a country with 5'9 average (Australia), girls go for good looking robust guys who happen to be average height. this height obsession has to be american bs only.

i would rather be 5' than black

Im 6'2, broad shoulders narrow waist and 26khhv

Its all about FACE and milimeters of BONE
Confidence too, and not going to lie i had occassions where i could get laid but i digress

They won't comment to your face but you have to actually be friends with them. Theyll speak of the height of other guys to you and how they like tall guys. I don't really care about being tall but it's funny redpilling delusional lifters.

Has it always been like This?

Can't help but feel this whole "When his height starts with 6'...

Attached: 1553664480157.jpg (612x344, 19K)

I'm actually a black Manlet. 6ft is the cut off

You aren't 5'11 lmao. You're a manlet trying to bring others down. I'm a legit 5'11 and girls usually guess i am around 6'0. Never been called short in my life. If you're taller than most girls they just assume you're around 6'0.

I'm actually 5'11 LMAOO. I think it's so funny because the Manlet meme is true. I haven't ever been rejected because of my height but I'm sure I've been looked over because some dude was just 6'1

This is exactly why no one should lift for women. Its degrading to yourself

>6'3"
>people frequently comment on my height
>genuinely autistic so I always thought random comments were annoying and put me on the spot
>after coming to Jow Forums I realize how much of an ungrateful dickhead i've been for taking my height for granted

aern't you the one who's short?
>tinder matches
literally who cares? fucking online dating app numbers? are you seriously boasting about this shit lmao?

Shut the fuck up 5’6 nigger

Height makes women feel protected and safe. It's a feminine instinct.

>being this insecure

Im 6'0'', great facially aesthetic, not jacked strong DYEL and i literally see no competition in my area, only guys im scared of mogging me in public is legit if i meet Lachowski or Brad Pitt at the streets, beside that, lol

Attached: b16cd04e6520707036505fd52f17b43c.jpg (639x762, 81K)

Post pics incel.

This

I'm 5'6" and had zero problems pulling qt3.14s. It's your defeatist attitude, not your height - women can sense insecurity a mile away.

who even cares

Kill yourself

Weird because i’m 5’11 and have literally never been guessed below 6ft once in my entire life, as far as I can recall.

Either you’re actually a 5’9 beta who in inflating his height, or you exude such faggotry that people can’t help but see you as short. 5’11 is tall in most thots eyes.

It's the other way around, girls always overestimate my height and I'm a manlet.
maybe try correcting your posture and not acting like a victim 24/7

Just go for a girl with glasses if you're short.
I've always liked guys shorter than me. Realized just a while ago that it was because with taller guys I either have to stain my neck or look over my glasses and see them really blurry.

Do the glasses make manlets seem bigger?

Attached: D6CF5D02-6CF8-499D-9570-1C0393E01AE4.png (2048x1536, 3.16M)

I think women have always kinda prefered taller men. Its just that its a more modern situation now where women get to be more picky. In the past you just settled down for a guy and got married. Now with all the dating apps and feminism women's' god complex got reinforced and they got a bit more arrogant.

Recheck your height, you're 100% smaller than 5'9", you don't get MOGGED as a 5'11" dude by anyone except like 6'5"+ guys, and there aren't many of those that are attractive, all that matters is face.

majority of women that say that only act like that online

This. Had several women who claimed to “only go for 6’ +” fall for me when I’m only 5’9”. Even one which was 6’0” herself lol

It does matter, but it’s not the end all of everything. If you’re compared to a tall guy and you’re average or short you’re going to have a disadvantage. Same with if the guy is handsome and you’re not. It’s all a collective of personality, social status, physique, height, personality, face, etc.

In reality they just want you to be taller than them. Their ideal is tall muscular chad, but they dont know your ideal is braphog milkers gf so it evens out

Attached: 1618856D-99B1-4F38-8531-D4E45464DC0B.jpg (273x273, 37K)

Reaction i got today after telling girl im 6'3, lanklets btfo am i rite
PS: Pls no bully for background

Attached: IMG_20190404_210621.jpg (1080x422, 164K)

protip: you're 5'6" and measuring wrong

1.93 is 6'4" ackchually

According to my calculations it is not

Attached: IMG_20190404_211851.jpg (1080x1558, 225K)

Im not posting picture on a random board with bunch of incels, if there was actually hot girls on here i might reconsider
But grow some confidence faggy

>tell tinder date I’m 5’7 and the same height as her
>I’m actually 5’6

Attached: 63C224C0-18CA-4B66-B313-4180CE865DFB.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

I think you can safely round up that 1/32th of an inch.

>this height obsession has to be american bs only.
No shit,why do you think they always say 6 FOOT and never 183CM??

good boy *pats manlet on his short, gay head*

>lol cuck you lift for women

Just be glad you don't have to lift for your own survival.

Attached: sadf-troops.jpg (800x445, 72K)

ein fuß hat 12 inches, deshalb sind 0,33fuß ~4inch