Chad meat eater vs soy police

youtube.com/watch?v=v-cuT7q1dZ4

Attached: 97b049896e6c34240442a8269d9cba4e.jpg (1152x505, 351K)

>eating a squirrel in public

Just as cringe as vegan soiboys desu.

BETA

Attached: beeeeta.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

This.
>LOOK GUYS I EAT MEAT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

I hate vegans as much as the next guy, but I hate carnivores just as much. Eat a fucking balanced diet like our digestive system is designed to eat you fucking cult mongoloids.

>Eat a fucking balanced diet like our digestive system is designed to eat
It's designed to eat meat, that's why meat gets digested perfectly, but if we're starving we're capable of eating other shit but it's not very well digested.

based retard

Opposite day retardation. Fuck sv3rige and his carnie cult.

>mentally ill attention whore gets jailed and cucked on camera in front of people that hate him
lmao, imagine being this cucked

fucking dumbass

Bruh look at this dude...

>that hairline

Is this the power of meat?

the UK fucking terrifies me, no idea how anyone puts up with the awful policing

Attached: fvrkhvw4a4o21.png (933x597, 540K)

>licence to carry rubbish
dont tell me this is an actual thing

Attached: 1514493180064.jpg (641x771, 36K)

>Chad eating raw meat

Chad is actually eating pizza and cookie while there is faggots out there trying hard to get attention because they failed in everything in life so eating raw meat is only way they get any attention
kek

Attached: qSsFKbf.jpg (1015x744, 144K)

I think its more like a waste disposal cert for rubbish truck operators which obviously in a sane world wouldn't apply to a guy who has some rubbish in his cab.

fuck off jeff

His employers didnt like that he kept the work van full of trash. They then exploited some random obscure law to punish him. Plain and simple

Jeff pls go

In all honesty, stop being so concerned about what other people eat. Goes both ways, vegan and meat eater alike.

>stop being so concerned about what other people eat
Until one of your family members falls down to the vegan propaganda and forces it down to their kids aswell you won't have this opinion no more

>there are people who take these nutcases serious

kys

B R O S C I E N C E

isn't that the same guy who claimed he got all his nutrition out of staring into the sun? i remember he also had a fuckhuge forehead and a blonde ponytail

I'm talking about strangers, caring about your family and giving them good advicie is obviously sane and the right thing to do.

Veganism is obviously not good since you have to resort to pharmacutical solutions to get all your vitamins.
Vegetarianism on the other hand is ok in my book but I don't feel the need to persuade random people on the internet.

Everyday I hear awfull police state stories like this form UK. Like the politician who wnate to put gps tags in EVERY knifes in london. I swear it's not a joke go look it up. Do they need a fucking license to breath.

carnivores are cringe as fuck

sv3rige just shave it bro, your hairline is ridiculous

This squirrels are low on fat so eating them is unhealthy.

>posting Jeff as a chad
He failed in life, just like Zyzz's brother. Their life is the eternal cope.

>Eeting squirrel is soh unnaturahl, what doo you nath understahnd? Hehe

Not sure if you are a legit retard, but Jeff definitely made it
They both achieved more in life than you ever will, even zyzz brother that everybody cringe about

>arrested for eating meat

Attached: 1553612185747.png (226x170, 26K)

>implying achieving more than some random faggot on fit means you made it

Attached: ux9khf.jpg (576x803, 90K)

Thats not what i implied you braindead mong

unironically calling jeff chad, wow. Not sure if bait or retarded

hehe

>implying a true chad gives a fuck what he eats
CHAD only cares about protein and getting pussy. He doesn't have time to read academic studies or argue online about which food items others should be consuming. All he cares about is smashing another girl and eating a steak.

Attached: jordan.jpg (480x480, 39K)

The hardest pill to swallow. Just ate my 4th microwave meal of the day and looking forward to the next. Also got two pints of milk waiting in the fridge. Whatever it takes.

Attached: 1524851763292.jpg (1024x814, 113K)

Attached: vivaldi_2019-04-04_12-24-15.png (131x157, 44K)

The absolute state of London.

Attached: 1531658572600.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

interesting how this has 4 (you)s and yet each one is the absolute lowest tier reply. nothing even remotely close to resembling an argument

based and bloatpilled

Attached: 1553869408000.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Yeah just look at the ph of our stomach acid compared to other animals. We are omnivores.