Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 25.png (534x526, 291K)

Consequences of roiding up

>intense workouts
Funny how he spelled roids

Yup it's the working out that did him in

Welcome to the portable dip station club.

Attached: ronnie-coleman-operation-main.jpg (617x443, 51K)

>intense workouts

Must been tren-ing very hard.

Attached: 1537692275736.jpg (615x997, 97K)

Womanly delts

what the fuck is pleurisy?

>bicep bigger than delt

Attached: 1550920882377.png (657x527, 80K)

achievable natty easily

Some olde tyme sickness like dropsy. Only boomers get it.

is this a joke? he is not even big

>literally a cripple now
>still 250lbs lean

Attached: whooooooo.jpg (480x360, 13K)

AKA how men are supposed to look

you've been ogling overroided faggots for too long

Attached: Bluto.jpg (1054x972, 204K)

post body

Daily Mail is literally bait/boomer tier, these stories are for landwhale mums and dadbod DYEL's to justify their hate for exercise

Daily Mail slanders Jeremy Clarkson, automatically making them faggots
they're only good because they have a comment section that's not completely brainwashed (in the left direction anyway)

Attached: zilla4.png (1785x699, 1.15M)

>Ex-TV Gladiator Cobra, 55, is seriously ill in hospital with pneumonia and pleurisy after 'destroying' his body with decades of intense roiding
ftfy

The pleura are thin membranes that encapsulate the lungs and allow them to expand within the chest wall. Pleurisy is an inflammation of these membranes.

What are the odds that this doesn't even involve his roid usage and was just a genetic thing?

a) Personally, I believe that the genetic model of disease is largely bogus, it is largely incoherent and the lack of any sort of common alleles in a variety of illnesses and twin studies largely confirm it.
b) It is well observed that both AAS and intense exercise (as proxy for physiological stress) have an immunosuppressive effect.

>tfw it hurts to breathe occasionally
>tfw I might have this now
It goes away on it's own r-right

You would have constant, moderate to intense chest pain and shortness of breath if it was pleurisy. Most likely your pain is of either musculoskeletal or gastrointestinal origin.

>intense exercise (as proxy for physiological stress) have an immunosuppressive effect
Is there a curve to this? As in, a certain amount of regular excercise is beneficial in the long run of immuno production, but too much volume without adequate rest (i.e. typical body builder routine) can lead to the immuno suppressive effect? Or is it linear where any amount lowers immuno production?

Intermittent exercise is better, I read a study once that showed something like 40 minutes per week provides benefit which tapers off above. But ultimately it depends on energy and nutrient availability, unfortunately the persons that exercise a lot also tend to chronically under-eat or preference foods with poor digestibility and nutritional availability, as well as eschewing those that are the opposite.

>It is well observed that both AAS and intense exercise (as proxy for physiological stress) have an immunosuppressive effect.
Yes but it's pretty negligible for a healthy and non immunocompromised person. Lifting heavy weights won't make you terminally ill with pneumonia. Taking roids irresponsibly for years however will destroy your body.

that's just after knee surgery

It is an additional stressor all the same. Though it is rarely an acute issue, if left unamaged for a prolonged period of time it could very well become an issue.

not an argument

he is a fucking skeletard

Neither roiding nor working out gives you pneumonia, this story is literally just: aging bodybuilder gets a really bad cold

Are you kidding? Just read some of the comments they're mostly fucking delusional.

t. Guardian reader

i thought the black and white pic was the king of animu

Attached: 1554145413882.jpg (538x1000, 308K)

>respitory illnesses
>workouts

Was he smoking as cardio?

Guardian is a bit too left for me, I like centrist coverage but there's not a lot. Daily Mail commenters are bottom of the barrel boomers.

To each their own, then. I love those fucking boomers in the comment section.

It might not have given him the pneumonia, but a weak heart is more susceptible to general illness and makes it harder to fight it off. So the article isn't entirely wrong. Bodybuilding has been shown to be detrimental to the heart. It's not an activity that's goal is fitness, its goal is to enlarge muscle mass.

There's a very clear difference between strength training and bodybuilding. And any type of extreme exercise is bad for you long-term. Osteoarthritis for instance is called 'wear-and-tear' arthritis for a reason. So yeah, heart problems, joint problems, it's no surprise.

I wouldn’t listen advice from some yard who “doesn’t believe in the genetic model of disease” user.

As with yesterday's thread, the intent here is that normies and fatties will glance at this headline and go, "See, I knew it, exercise is bad. I'm gonna go eat a dozen donuts."

Because people who never use steroids are immune to pneumonia? Why are so many anons obsessed with roids being the root cause of all health problems in aging bodybuilders? So desperate to cling to your imaginary moral high horse to cope with the fact you'll never get close to the success of the roid users you love to hate

This is what excessive lifting will do to you. When you roid and push your body too much over the period of many years, you will get all sorts of issues. Better learn how to box (but don't practice getting hit in the head, just work on your punching techniques and strength), swim, or climb. Would make your body more aesthetic and practical. Women don't care about muscles that look make.

NICE DICK

Rhino was better

I thought so, dyel.

It's funny but please don't act like anything of quality comes from there.
>article on celeb with obvious surgery
>"ooff get a grip girl ya look like a slapper!!"

Are you kidding? I remember that one article about Sean Penn having a young girlfriend and the comment section was full of seething boomers

It makes me feel old.