Might this be the secret for strength gains & a happy life ?

Might this be the secret for strength gains & a happy life ?

Attached: DAN GREEN .jpg (1317x939, 154K)

Black women know how to cook and are loyal for the most part.
White “women” heat up leftovers from takeout and cheat on you with your brother

Steroids? Yes.

this

______.jpg

Yes black chicks are better if you can find a good one. Most of them are maniacal psychos, but if you find a good one then they're all in for their man. And that's refreshing.

>Most of them are maniacal psychos
can concur, ex (black) went to the cops saying I raped her
had to spent 48 hours in jail before being let go, never went further
Now i fap to black women but i'll never touch one

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (501x585, 67K)

here's the ironpill: being a woman is like having 50k in your pants. think about it. you're riding alone on the subway at night with 50k in your pants, suddenly the group of dudes eyeing you up gets a lot scarier right?

once you properly understand this analogy, and see how deep it goes, it will forever change the way you interact with women. like a dude with 50k, a woman can afford to just leave any situation that makes her slightly uncomfortable. unlike you, there's no reason for her to put up with depression or weakness, she can just get some other dude as easily as responding to a message on tinder and that's a free ticket out. likewise women are more understanding of other women who have issues than men are of men because a woman's fundamental value isn't reliant on her ability to continue to make money, the money is inherent to her pussy.

the reason black women are better, any woman with major disadvantages on the high-end sexual market really (butterface, asocial, hyper/uncontrollably flirtatious when with her man) is because they have significantly less money chilling between their legs, and getting a ticket out of the situation will be harder.

women's behavior starts to make WAY more sense if you think about it this way.

and likewise, she judges you from the baseline of 50k inherent value, so your weaknesses stand out. confidence is more important when talking to women than when talking to men for exactly this reason. blackies and other womanlets have a lower baseline value, so they're easier to interact with. it's all just sexual market dynamics setting price.

dan greens hair always annoys me slightly. its so greasy. he looked 10/10 with short hair when he was young

t. hairlet

I have pretty nice hair desu. I had long hair when I was younger too but cut it off when I realised it looked greasy and shit

"white" women only want big black cock
asian women only marry for money and get fat afterwards

Black women have best personality and are loyal (plus big booty) ~~ obvious best choice

Attached: E9DA4A2C-D722-4093-A8AB-545EF53330AD.jpg (350x350, 24K)

>here's the ironpill: being a hot woman is like having 50k in your pants
uggos always get btfo'd

You tell me

Attached: 56347733_2106890426027359_6947573367553654784_n.jpg (639x614, 51K)

I know right, pig intestines drenched in grease and salt is so good! They really have the secret to cooking!

true the uggos have nothing, but that's same as men and nobody cares about ugly men or ugly women unless they have a lot of money

Maybe you should have taken better care of it. I have very thick hair way past my shoulder blades and it never looks greasy despite lifting and doing cardio 5-6 days a week.

God I wish that were me

Have you ever actually dated a black girl?

heh, I was also accused of rape by a black chick
she never went to authorities, but she told her new boyfriend that I did
crazy bitch, she was the one who initiated all the shit

Please go outside.
See real people.
Your brain is rotting.

APEMAN

WIFE

seeing real people wont do much good, i wont know their personal life. but here in my room i cant peer into peoples lives and make accurate assumptions

Attached: EC609AB6-6077-402C-AB22-3608C3EA8076.jpg (500x376, 92K)

>cant peer into peoples lives
>accurate assumptions
kek

>accurate
wildly inaccurate*

Black chicks are retarded ghetto monkeys with ape faces.
The IG thots are just as representative of the majority of niggers as white models are representative of the majority of white chicks.