Shit my pants an hour ago in bjj in a packed class

>shit my pants an hour ago in bjj in a packed class
>full on loose shit
>all over the back of my pants, down my legs and in the mat
>all because a brown belt didn't listen to my tap an kept putting pressure on my stomach with his knees
>tapped like 10 times yet he gnored

Litrelly thinking about killing myself, never have i been i embarrassed.

Attached: 2017-05-24-15-27-37--1569136102.jpg (303x166, 6K)

Yell at him?

LOL
This is why you don't eat directly before.
Did you just run out after or did you pick it up?

You know you need to go back right? Otherwise you'll just become that guy who shat himself never to be seen again.

Time heals all embarrassment. Wait it out.

Next time bring a gun and shoot him dead, then laugh at him as he loses control over his bowels.

Well you're not the first ever, although you might be the first there.
Time heals all.
I don't blame you if you never ever go back there, but if you show up next week and laugh about it you'll be a fucking legend.

And get my arm broken?

2 hours before, but I'm always anxious before class and at least 25 min in. I felt like i was impressing the instructor, he was opening up. All that happened now is he didn't even loom st my face ad i walked off yhe mat and in the bathroom, went home afterwards without saying a word.

I heard people laughing, talking about me etc..

Use it as a fuel brah. Go back. Never give a fuck about what others think about you. Grow. Never give up. Train hard until you make that prick shit himself, then fuck his gf in front of him to establish dominance. You gonna make it.

Attached: 1549450339688.jpg (800x1200, 117K)

>killing yourself over something silly

stop being stupid user
shit happens

Attached: C5D6AB04-60DA-4085-86C6-EDC7982E2256.jpg (498x618, 54K)

Why do u guys have so much loose asshole like there is a shit thread every day

he gets fucked in the ass

should have used squat plugs!

how the fuck do you even manage to shit yourself past age 10?

dont listen to just never go back to that gym. ever.
physically threaten anyone you recognize from there that tries to interact with you, or move to a different city/state.

Hey op I know that feel bro. Shit my pants during rugby in 8th grade, got bullied relentlessly about it for years. At least you're an adult now and people will likely not care as much. Best thing to do is own it and laugh it off. If someone tries to rip on you too hard just try to fight them. It'll be okay bro.

Get your shit together OP

Just go back user. If anyone gets on your case threaten to shit on them. Embrace it. Become the poop guy.

>Never taken any risks in my life.
Shit happens, user.

If you say that you're indian everybody will think "ah it's just his culture, let's respecc" and then everything will be ok my dear

/fitlit/
Jow Forums di**rd tranny

Just do some sphincter exercices so they can never laugh at your weak rectum again.

>Brown belt
> You shit yourself
> "Here's your Brown"

Problem solved

I'm old and my body is weak.

Relax man, loads of people have shit themselves in public before.

OP you know I’ve literally seen grown men piss there pants on. I’ve seen men piss on towels, no one cares dude. Stop being autistic about it. I would have laughed my ass off if I saw you shit your pants. But as adults no one is laughing at you like some faggot nine year old. Everyone is laughing because they’ve never seen someone shit their pants. Congrats you gave everyone a hilarious story. You should have owned it. Learn to be humble and just accept it and not run away like a fag man.