Ok, I don't really know where I can ez trust on this...

Ok, I don't really know where I can ez trust on this, at this point I'm not sure if I should either trust my doctor or Google or DuckDuckGo or even Jow Forums for this matter since it seems I have the fucking paranoia that everything is oy-vey'd up to the fucking brim, but lemme explain:

So I decided to alltogether stop eating meat and other sorts of garbage food just to eat basically vegetables, salad, legumes and fruit. BUT, here's the fucking catch. I don't want to become one of those shabbos onions-goys or something, I was pretty sure before that eating meat was nice since you got your daily dose of natural protein, but apparently my doctor (who's on healthcare by the way), is constantly obsessed on seeing really big weight loss results rather than acknowledging an actual slow start.

Yeah, I admit I have a hard time controlling myself away from eating junk food, drinking soda or boomer juice, or anything like that. But I don't even know if there's any excuse from this, nor what could be the exact cause of it. I'm pretty sure I see jews everywhere trying to keep me astray from not being a good goy, and I want to seriously lose weight for good, but I don't even know who to fucking listen to since everything looks like it's too fucking infiltrated.

Not sure if it's my assburgers turning into some sort of mutated schizophrenia or is it just me being a "king of /v/" styled manbaby like that 31-year-old NEET manlet in the UK who still lives with mommy and daddy and plays vidya all day.

At least someone who's not even a shabbos goy tell me if there's a way to finally get the routine of not eating shit and get it into my thick skull for once and have the willpower to do it.

Attached: lehappybong.png (499x583, 345K)

Your life is a complete mess and you’re worried about the Jews? Clean your room and fix your fucking life then worry about Jews and s-o-y you fucking child

First of all, stop rambling and adding memes every 2 sentences and grow the fuck up

Lean meat and low calorie veggies are a nice start if you want to lose weight. Count your calories and don't go over 500kcal below your TDEE. Lift weights, search for a nice starting program in r*ddit or something. If you have self-control issues just go to therapy

Your doctor isn't a dietician, don't trust him only because he's a doctor. Don't trust anyone here either, search for 5-6 high profile dieticians and search for patterns

Remember to always check multiple sources for information regarding health, always check who the study was funded by, never listen to clickbate haes pandering titles and always look up the authors last name

Attached: 6AD460F1-BB68-47C4-9FD4-56B8470CCF3F.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Jesus dude, you’ve been memed super hard.
Get a fucking GRIP, look how deep you are in the fucking memes. You’re not supposed to take this site seriously, autist.

You really think the Jews are to blame? Maybe it’s because you have no discipline and are a fat fucking loser. If you want to change, perhaps actually blame yourself for your shitty lifestyle instead of some boogeyman.

Only exterminating the Jews can make you Jow Forums user.

Jesus christ op you have psychosis.

Why don’t you take some fucking RESPONSIBILY and lose the weight instead of wasting time trying to figure out if the Jews are out to ruin your hormonal profile.
Here’s the truth: you’re already a low T basedboy that lives with his parents and has no gf, so you might as well stop thinking about this shit and lose weight by eating a deficit and actually lifting.
Come back in 2 years when you’ve sorted yourself out and you can make a thread about Jews if you want.

Probably one of the most based posts of 2019.

>fat lazy fuck
>at home at 31
>DAJOOOOS FAULT
like clockwork.

The only jew ruining your life is the one living in your head
Get help you autistic retard

>I'm not sure if I should either trust my doctor or Google or DuckDuckGo or even Jow Forums
>or even Jow Forums
You should never trust Jow Forums retard

The fuck is wrong with Jow Forums? A legitimate wave of rational posts

Calm down you fucking weirdo. Get your ass to a shrink ASAP before you hurt somebody or yourself.

Everyone in the thread thinks you’re a fucking freak, mate. MrBTFO literally lives in your head rent-free, you autist. Doesn’t surprise me one who is as insane as you is an Asperger retard who thinks ‘le Jooz’ are out to get him. You got BTFO’d, you fat little freak.

The replies in this thread give me renewed hope for humanity.

Op I hope this is bait. Because otherwise you need to get your shit together ASAP. Just pick a doctor you like and feel comfortable with and listen to him.

do water fasting and let your food in iodine it water to remove poison. eat meat from well treated cows. eat the natural sugar from bananas or apples

Attached: cute.jpg (960x870, 32K)

>I'm pretty sure I see jews everywhere trying to keep me astray from not being a good goy
This is true but you're overcomplicating a simple thing. Exercise, eat diverse food, aim for a lot of protein, don't be a fucking vegan and that's it. Losing weight (if you're honest about your intake and fitness) is the easiest thing to achieve unless you have thyroid problems or whatever.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby boy.
>Mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: beautiful.jpg (219x214, 19K)

>worried about being jew’d
>cannot start a sentence without mentioning memes
I think it’s too late for you also stop buying shitty food, if you don’t have the temptations there youre less likely to fail

This is what happens when you browse Jow Forums for too long, jesus fucking christ OP. Block yourself from using Jow Forums, stop eating like shit and try again in a few years