*ding ding ding*

*ahem*
BREAKFAST TIME!
What you anons eating this morning? For me? 2 eggs and 2 thick cut strips of bacon.
I usually eat more but Im starting my cut.
Remember to eat a high fat meal in the morning, it boosts your T levels for the entire day.

Attached: IMAG0657.jpg (3840x2160, 2.82M)

A bowl of oatmeal with blueberries mixed in, tastes good and is somewhat healthy. Plus it's super easy to make.

>orange juice
Its water, coffee or nothing at all user

>*ding ding ding*
>*ahem*
go back.

Hey I drank coffee already, 2 cups actually.

I don't know how any of you faggots can eat rabbit food like 2 fucking eggs and 2 fucking rashers of bacon. this would make me more hungry than had I not eaten

Fried spam, fried eggs and rice with furikake

Attached: hungry pink faggot.gif (500x375, 743K)

/thread

I used to eat a 6 egg omelette, 2 chicken breasts, oatmeal and fruit, and a bigass coffee every fucking morning in my prime you fucking gay little fag.
Some people evolve and change what their goals are, for example I became cripplingly depressed a few years back and got tired of being a god among men so I toned it back a bunch.

Breakfast is bad for you. Just have a bigger midday meal to compensate.

a shake of whey protein, almond milk, peanut butter and 4 eggs

When I did IF, I tried lifting while fasted and I would feel like shit. Now my schedule has me lifting midmorning, so I need some kind of breakfast. I also cant do IF at all now for medical reasons

Some oats and four eggs. Usually there's steak in there but I'm kinda poorfaging it up right now.

Ah, shouldn't breakfast be skipped?

Attached: 5fce481391a1b28bf837fc2b24f41e7c.jpg (1000x1429, 135K)

I had 3 eggs fried in lard that I collected from the bones I cooked into a stock a few days ago. With the eggs I also had 4 pieces of turkey bacon and a handful of fried mushrooms, now I am drinking coffee with a pinch of baking soda to help regulate the acidity.

>eating breakfast

>Orange juice

Nevevergunnamakeit

You should all be skipping breakfast but not breakfast foods. Eggs are so good for you and steak and bacon and sausage but eat them after fasting all morning and you will feel great

OP kill the OJ it's unneeded sugar

Attached: 1536672162122.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Cold as shit today so:
3 fried eggs
Separate: hobo stew
2 Yukon gold potatoes cubed
1/2 white onion
4 oz of turkey kielbasa sausage chopped up
Add red pepper powder, crunches garlic, black pepper, 1/2 of a beef bouillon cube to make yourself some hobo stew. Usually made for backpacking since it’s really only 3 ingredients but when it’s cold as fuck in the morning it’s liquid bliss

>eggs

Enjoy your heart disease, retards.

>furikake
>furry cock
Quit that shit user

>got tired of being a god among men so I toned it back a bunch.

>I got bored of making it

shutup

Thanks, I also will enjoy my eggs.

Found the weeb

Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese breakfast burrito.

Attached: 6578678.png (740x773, 168K)

I think it depends on the person and time. I can lift fine in the morning as long as ive adjusted to it. But the longer the day goes on i like a snack or something so im not running on empty.

what's wrong you faggot?
not man enough to take a fat dick up your ass?

Attached: 1a2195426b8c33711b3a17a70ed10344.jpg (615x800, 98K)

Bran flakes cereal with almond milk

A smoothie with

A banana
A handfull of blue berries
Another fruit that varies.
5 tbsp. of rolled oats
One scoop of whey
One glass of milk

I have a mug of black coffee after.

>Remember to eat a high fat meal in the morning, it boosts your T levels for the entire day.

Source ?

>tabasco

Vinegar-based hot sauces are shit

if only you realized how fucking stupid you are

I put milk and oats in a bowl and eat it. Sometimes I add cinnamon and maybe sugar.

I hate cooking shit in the morning. The less effort the better.

I had 5 eggs with spinach, a peanut butter sandwich and a big glass of milk