Why yes, we are indeed elite level powerlifters, how did you know?

Why yes, we are indeed elite level powerlifters, how did you know?

Attached: Untitled.png (1589x825, 1.84M)

I love the second one
He must be a mommas boy

>i love the worst looking turd there

Mmkay.

>People who train to be good at three lifts don't look like people who train to look good and maximize muscle mass
Holy shit user you're onto something

what about "getting stronger will make your muskels bigger"?

Attached: 1533758385556.jpg (819x755, 111K)

It will but having a lot of bloat weight in addition to muscles is very beneficial for powerlifting, so they are all fatfucks to compete at a higher level. People at the elite level of any sport all tend to have very similar body types to each other for a reason you know.

Even with bloat and fat they should look like they lift. Fully bloated and fat Ronnie still has a bodybuilder shape. Maybe that's a bit extreme comparsion but point still stands. If you have decent muscle mass you will still look like you lift despite being fat.

Attached: ron.jpg (486x583, 47K)

These guys have more muscle mass than any drug free bodybuilder on earth, but losing BF is not conducive to gaining strength so they don't do it. Pic related is the 3rd guy in when he used to compete in bodybuilding alongside strength training.

Attached: brycebodybuilder.png (438x338, 273K)

Ronnie is an extreme example. He pushed his body beyond the limit to a ludicrous degree and now he's an actusl cripple for it. A candle that burns on both ends etc etc. Most powersharters would rather focus on strength training, which you know as well as I is different than a hypertrophy like a bodybuilder would do, and isnt AS optimal for size. These guys are already pushing their bodys limits, so why would they bother wasting time looking aesthetic? Like i said, theres a very good reason all athletes at the elite level of any sport tend to look very similar to each other. Would you complain that marathon runners are all twigs and not aesthetic? No of course not, because that body type is what people have figured to be the most optimal for competing in marathon running. Same applies for powerlifters.

>w-well they would look good if they weren't fat
well aren't they getting leaner then?
cause if they do get leaner they will look like trash lmao

>well aren't they getting leaner then?
I just told you, because then they won't be world class powerlifters

And that is literally a picture of one of those guys lean.

Getting leaner will hurt their performance at their chosen sport. Why the fuck would you make yourself worse at the thing you're dedicating your life to be good at?

DID THEY JUST GOT IN LINE DEPENDING ON THE HAIRLINES AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Attached: 65748468568.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>well aren't they getting leaner then?

Why would they get lean? The chicks they bang are either feeders or have bear fetishes.

They would have to change their dating pool if they cut.

lol
#like

>Ronnie is an extreme example. He pushed his body beyond the limit to a ludicrous degree and now he's an actusl cripple for it
It's funny because Ronnie trained like a powerlifter and he would btfo all those dyels put toghether. His heavy training is what fucked him up.

>These guys are already pushing their bodys limits, so why would they bother wasting time looking aesthetic?
First of all it's pure lazyness. You could do one or two "aesthetics" oriented exercises since you are in the gym constantly. The main thing is that "compound exercises are everything you need" is a fucking meme. No one will look like he lifts is he will stick just to compunds.

>These guys have more muscle mass than any drug free bodybuilder on earth
Yea, but most of it is in their lower body so it doesn't matter. They look dyel while being fat so it's obvious they will look dyel when lean.

Attached: Capture.jpg (360x603, 36K)

>They look dyel while being fat so it's obvious they will look dyel when lean.
I literally posted a picture HERE of the guy lean, he was a top level drug free BBer and all he had to do was cut for gods sake

Your conclusions are so fucking stupid, lmao.
Why don’t you post your body?

Natty pl'rs are fucking ugly

Powerlifting is a joke
Its for low test basedboys who wanna feel strong and tough

>First of all it's pure lazyness. You could do one or two "aesthetics" oriented exercises since you are in the gym constantly. The main thing is that "compound exercises are everything you need" is a fucking meme. No one will look like he lifts is he will stick just to compunds.
I agree with you. There's no reason people like you and me SHOULDN'T incorporate some isolation accessory work into our routine. However, these people aren't us. They're professional athletes competing at the top end of their sport. For them, it's a waste of time. They need to spend their time training getting autistically good at three lifts. Why would you bother doing something that didn't help you get better?

This all applies to professional powerlifters ofc. Not the random fat dude at your gym who had a sub 1000 combined who is legitimately using it as an excuse to be fat. We're talking about two totally different things.

Also, as much as I love Ronnie, his highest squat was 800, and that probably wouldn't be very competitive for powerlifting at the absolute elite level.

based all powerlifters are ugly copeing incels

his squat was in a suit and knee wraps too which is literally jack shit compared to the level of drugs he was using and considering big ray squatted 1100lbs drug tested no suit no wraps

>drug tested means jackshit
Lmao u are not only fat but also incredible dumb it seems, powershitter

Drug tested means drug tested, I didn't say or imply anything else with my statement.

>fat
Heres my fat powerlifter body now post yours

Attached: 20190321_152525-674x975.jpg (674x975, 117K)

timestamp babe we don't care how you looked one time you went from 20% to 15% bf how do you look now

>timestamp
it's literally in the filename

and because they would look like shit
that picture is of bryce lewis when he was bodybuilding, no he looks nowhere near that level even if he got around the same bf% he would look far worse now
because powerlifting isn't a real sport and no one gives a fuck about a sport that is made for amateurs

-t. 150lb twink butthurt that someone benches their max deadlift

no one benches my deadlift except roided up powerlifting incels
do you bench 260kg?

post body and lifting footage

You are one fucking coping retard. You have OP pic in front of your fucking eyes and you will still argue. I bet you look like Nuckols yourself. There are millions of americans that look like him and they never touched a weight in their entire life. Funny part is both have same diet.

post 260kg dl footage

this
greg looks like shit, no one cares how much you lift with that shit body, the dude has a fucking beer belly and has fat as fuck arms and a triple chin

Bryce Lewis and Mike tuscherer are actually pretty jacked those shirts are just a shitty fit.

Attached: 33638689_470274846743673_7293744849688199168_n.jpg (640x726, 78K)

sexy, also what do you do for your neck?

> caring ONLY about physical appearance
Tard

>pretty jacked

Lmao you still have not posted your body. BTFO in your own thread, what a loser lol

>5'2

Why not post your body in response? I bet he wouldn't care if it was from a few years ago if that's when you looked best

>in your own thread
>imagine thinking i'm op because certainly only one person can meme about fat powerlifters
cope

>body pic no where to be seen
can’t make this shit up kek

thanks bbe
I have played around with neck curls a couple times, diddles and pendlay rows mainly I guess though

>HAHA I WAS JUST MEME’ING GUYS PLS DONT MAKE ME POST MY UGLY BODY

Attached: Potions.jpg (1589x825, 815K)

In this case we can only base our opinions on physical appearance since it's an image

Attached: 1401352122447.jpg (778x789, 107K)

Is that... the Monster?

Wasn’t it 800 for a triple though?

It was 800 for a double, with a suit, meter wraps and high as fuck. So it would have still been fine in any of the feds he would have been allowed to compete in.

You are absolutely delusional if you think 800lbs for reps on the squat and deadlift isn't elite level strength. Not mention his 500+ bench for work sets.

Better than you

Attached: 171-Greg-Nuckols-Rdella-Training.png (1100x619, 353K)

You don't know what you're talking about. They're natural lifters who have elite stats in strength. You don't get there being lazy or ding 5x5 in an hour. "Natural" part is very important, look at Ben Pollack before trained bodybuilding style. He's not natural but even with strength training he looked ready for Mr. Olympia. I can bet all those guys in pic look twice as big as you irl and they look big in XXXL shirt.

meanwhile, this guy meme trains twice a week without a single fuck given about powerlifting and casually breaks his national bench record for shits and giggles

Attached: alex @ alphadestiny.png (600x599, 686K)

>national bench record
>CPU junior bench record for 74kg class is 170kg
What did you mean by this?