*brutally MOGs Jow Forumss level of functional fitness*

*brutally MOGs Jow Forumss level of functional fitness*

Attached: D0tTRiFVAAIRduE[1].jpg (800x533, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4-fBRkyxJw
youtube.com/watch?v=DstyXLLkpB8
flowrestling.org/articles/6236561-the-top-10-ncaa-wrestlers-of-all-time
youtu.be/qXY3XxWJ65U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek, I'm sure he'd be a better athlete if would do some more strength training

He doesn't need to do any meme training, sweetie. He's already the GOAT in the most physically demanding sport of all.

I have no clue who that is

Lol the dude crushed 2 watermelons by squeezing them inyo his chest hes strong as fuck

Ben Askren
2x Div 1 all-american champion, 4x div 1 all-american, 2x hodge trophy winner. Probably one of the best modern era college wrestlers of all time.

Isn't he also 19/0 in MMA?

but user he’s not an ultrarunner

By beating cans and getting a lucky ref call on Lawler after getting the life beat out of him

you only have to look at this guys face to know he's some sort of genetic monstrosity. Got some orc genes for sure

Attached: askrenn.jpg (180x278, 22K)

B8 game week buddy, work on it more.

Attached: 3C3B49CE-A7DE-49BB-A436-2CAE6F25C405.jpg (745x924, 397K)

He got fucked up by robbie and the decision was bunk. Now he refuses a rematch. I was excited to see the guy come through the UFC, but he turned out to be a bitch.

>Kyle Snyder
>David Taylor
>Cael Sanderson
>Ben Askren
Why do all great wrestlers have such powerful chins? Is that where the magic is?

lol the Askren cope.

He wasn't getting out of that choke.

Hi Ms Lawler

What choke? Ben had his head. There was no choke in place

>bitch
Let's see any other fighter go from getting bombed by Lawler to getting him in a bulldog choke. Also ask yourself why Robbie didn't ask for a rematch, or why ANYONE else won't fight him unless told to. I love Robbie btw.

>lucky ref call
Stay salty, Robbie

He is undefeated and has won multiple belts in multiple weight divisions and organisations. He isn't just an undefeated champion though. He also hasn't lost a single fight he has been in. Not one. He has never been knocked out, submitted, or had a decision given against him. Add all that up and then consider that on top those feats you need to add the fact that none of his opponents were able to beat him. I think its pretty clear that he's the GOAT. He just wins. If you read all that and still have doubts then I suggest you also remember that not a single person has prevailed against him. To top it all off he did all of that completely natty.

tl dr:
>Never lost
>Never been beaten
>Nobody has ever had their hand raised after facing him
>Undefeated
>Champion
>Victorious in all his bouts
>Never finished in second place during his MMA career
>The judges have never decided his opponent did better than him
>Nobody has ever managed to leg lock him
>He hasn't been TKO'd
>His corner have never had to throw in the towel
>None of his opponents have managed to finish him with an arm bar
>Nobody has ever successfully used the von flue choke on him
>Never been knocked unconscious via a head kick
>Never been put to sleep
>He has managed to avoid getting punched hard enough to render him senseless
>Never received a concussion from knees
>Hasn't been knocked out
>Never tapped
>Never been submitted
>GOAT

Attached: 21200765_1980095688684327_1354785811878234928_o[1].jpg (2048x1199, 187K)

I see it as kind of the same situation as in Lee vs Chiesa, where the ref stepped in way too early and left a sense of uncertainty about the outcome. Could Askren have tapped Lawler from that position? It's entirely possible. But we don't know that, and it's always been tap or go out. Premature ref stoppage robbed Askren of the legitimacy of a win, and it robbed Lawler of a chance to show his heart and fight back from the brink. It's as if the ref would've stopped Vitor vs Jones when Vitor had the armbar locked up. It's just not good for anyone involved.

Because robbie is pretty much done in ring. It was his first match in years and hes probably looking to get out of the game soon so doesnt give a fuck about a rematch. He never said he didnt want one he just said he didnt care. Ben is the one who wont do it at all, which is crazy because he has more to prove in the ufc right now

I see you have no idea about anything MMA related. Yeah its a big brother choke but he was going out when Ben saw Herb coming to stop the fight. When you’re on your way out and someone loosens up you can come back immediately. If Ben held on longer, when he let go Robbie wouldve been face first onto the mat.

???????
My 13 year old cousin can do that, fuck are you on about?

>the decision was bunk
I thought Robbie was out for sure when I watched the fight. And even if you think the stoppage was early, literally all grappling experts say he would have passed out anyway.

>Now he refuses a rematch.
Why would he waste time on an opponent he already beat? And what happens if Robbie wins the second one? Are you going to have a triology? That would mean Robbie and Ben both waste about a year just fighting each other. Just get over it.

>watching "sports" with weight classes
>watching ""sports"" that employs niggers
>watching """sports""" that cover every service in advertisements

ishygddt

Attached: 1554294650853.jpg (303x314, 56K)

The Gracies disagree

you are on to something

Attached: karelin.jpg (300x225, 10K)

>I thought Robbie was out for sure when I watched the fight. And even if you think the stoppage was early, literally all grappling experts say he would have passed out anyway.

Well he wasn't out and Herb even said he made a mistake.

Robbie was fine and had plenty of time to get out of that half assed bully choke. Most people agree it was an early stoppage. Lawler shot up quicker than askren

Extremely based and Funkpilled

Only a nigger makes tldr version as long as the original comment

>being mad that black people are beating him in sports and various other aspects of life

Stop making excuses, race isn't real

The gracies got beat by a guy who thinks the earth is flat

The Gracies are fucking retards. They're saying what their brand requires them too.

Those con men can go get shot by off duty cops. Ben would murder them on the mats.

Is he the champion?

Why would they profit from shilling for Ben? He is a wrestler.

Askren sucks, but any gracie would kill him in a minute or less in grappling

Blacks aren't people, they're a species of gorilla

They shill for their own channel retard, based on grappling. Askren is thanking god for that lucky break every day. He's not fighting cans any more and it's a gonna be real fucking enlightening for him to face real competition.

>Askren sucks
Cringe and bluepilled. He will beat your boy up for 3 to 5 rounds, no matter who that is.

Stay weak

Ben has the grip strength of an enraged and horny gorilla. He would only need to grab a hold of a wrist, or ankle and it would be all over.

Post body, cuck

lol what ever helps you sleep at night, coper.

kek looks like a researcher taking measurements on a shaved chimp

ps fuck niggers

>cuck

You give away a bit too much about your own insecurity

>honestly believing Askren sucks

He is one of the most talked about fighters at 170. If he is such an easy opponent, why does nobody try to fight him? He calls out the entire division and all you hear is crickets.

>cuck

>You give away a bit too much about your own insecurity

Attached: 1551542437687.jpg (909x715, 96K)

>turning a bastion of good conduct, honor, and tradition into a circus act with dancing yelling apes

Attached: 1552673977895.jpg (720x535, 75K)

>He calls out the entire division and all you hear is crickets.
Exactly. The people calling for the rematch with Robbie we're people like Marty because he wants as long as champ as he can before Askren shows up snatches that belt. Everyone knows that fighting Ben means two things. You won't get fight of the night, and you won't win.

Boom roasted

You do know that the arm doesnt have to be under the chin to get someone unconscious, right?

Enormous testosterone levels. Basically from age 10 onward they just want to fucking kill

how was he cutting off the oxygen supply?

>Reddit argument
>no comeback or timestamp
>guilty white faggot
I bet... no, know you look like shit

Attached: 7CF1C21E-1B81-4A96-9D5B-8F8EF7875004.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

He's got Masvidal lined up my man. Though Masvidal is game as hell and he'd fight anyone

Sometimes I've wondered how much chomping on a mouthguard affects jaw development

are you calling this a combat?
Do you think what you're doing is arguing?

Was it an early stoppage? Yes. Did it effect the outcome? No, if Askren held on to that for a couple seconds longer then Lawler was going out. But if you want to trust untrained keyboard warriors go ahead. Ill trust some fucking Gracie brothers.
youtu.be/V4-fBRkyxJw

Go look up the difference between a blood choke and an air choke.

I was just scrolling through the page and replied with what Ben Askren would say because he makes wise cracks on other fighters. I think you missed that part

youtube.com/watch?v=DstyXLLkpB8

>IT CAN'T BE THAT HIS TRAINING METHODS ARE SUPERIOR TO MINE IT MUST BE LE GENETICS!!!
Typical American cope.

Its a blood choke buddy. Very painful and you will go to sleep.

You were calling others weak, sucking nigger dick, told to post your own body, and still haven’t done it

i know the difference,how was either of those being performed on robbie?

I know what a blood choke is, i lost my last fight to a triangle. It just looked like he was holding his head since he didn't go out.

How bout you watch the video buddy

The Gracie performed a controlled version of a bully choke. That was not the case in the fight and you can watch the actual video of the choke on youtube. If even a ref admits he fucked up, there might be something to it, since refs are notoriously egotistical as shit and unwilling to take blame for bad calls.

thanks

You’re retarded

You're replying to different people you mouth breathing retard. You're a pussy. It's okay. Work hard to improve.

>the goat
>first fight against any actual competition he gets dunked on his head and wins via wrong stoppage

>Gracie

lol fuck off

>You're replying to different people you mouth breathing retard. You're a pussy. It's okay. Work hard to improve.
Wow you look great, nice pecs

Attached: (you).gif (480x360, 82K)

Sure. It's a widely accepted controversial finish no matter what the gracies say about it.

bullshit, he's not even top 10 flowrestling.org/articles/6236561-the-top-10-ncaa-wrestlers-of-all-time

I was saying I wasn't even part of the argument and just stopped in to say only Boom Roasted. Why so angry?

*Bleats and then eats some grass*

Attached: download (20).jpg (1040x572, 77K)

*dopes and then pisses hot*

>professional athlete uses PEDs
:ooooo

>pulsing picogram champ
The shame is he probably didn't need those PEDs to be great, so it just casts a shadow.

>It makes chimp noises
>I push it back and forth then BOOM

Attached: 250px-Engineer_TeddyRoosebelt.png (250x336, 111K)

he's gone to decisions; and at least one was a split.
The last fight he won contentiously, so much so that a rematch had been seriously entertained by matchmakers. I will have to look into it, but I am pretty sure he got hit more in that fight than his entire career up to that point.
Also, he fights smaller fighters than himself and some are much less talented.

he is not much of a kicker is he?

He is the best kicker in the game m8

youtu.be/qXY3XxWJ65U

He had his jaw you idiot. You can choke a person unconscious without having their neck locked in. There was like 2 1/2 minutes left in that round, there was no way robbie was getting out.

His arm was around robbies ears you dunce

>Herb doesn't stop the fight
>Ben crushes Robbie's skull like a watermelon
>MMA gets banned
The stoppage was right.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

Who gives a fuck about chins? It's all about neck.

Attached: Kurt-Angle-TNA.jpg (645x370, 82K)

Askren is going to piece up Masvidal. I like Masvidal a lot, but his grappling defense sucks. Look at how he did against Maia. Askren is a much better grappler than Maia. Unless Masvidal gets some kind of crazy lucky shot in the opening seconds he's going to get wrestlefucked, hard.