What bf% is the healthiest for a human to have? Say for longevity and general quality of life

What bf% is the healthiest for a human to have? Say for longevity and general quality of life.

Attached: 1e5276697b8d38f18a5a1906ba5ab7b8.jpg (759x1024, 119K)

10-15%

15% for a man

20% I heard it was the average for the longest living persons

That picture is very deceptive.

It doesn't factor in sub-Q water, OR fat distribution.

Some guys can be 12% and still not see abs, while others can be 20% with abs poking through.

>Tfw cutting like a mother fucker to reach 15 to no avail when I've been 20 for like 3 years
Fuck dude, cut all the fat you can before you're 30

why does 30 look worse than 35?

20% is the most based

15% desu desu
but 12% looks better and isnt that bad to your health longterm, one digit bodyfat is when trouble comes.

Femanon here and 40 looks best desu

shut the fuck up fatty

15%, since I'm at 15%, although I'd like to get to 12%.

12%

Stop drinking m8.

I hate these pictures. They're worthless unless they're of the same person with equal muscle mass but different fat percentages.

Agreed. 15% can look hugely different depending on how much muscle mass someone has. For example, some auschwitz jews can be skin and bone with next to no fat on them, and they still won't have a six pack because there's no muscle there either. And plenty of other factors like how different people carry fat on their bodies.

And then there's the issue of how each picture is taken. Lighting? Flexed vs relaxed? Pump vs no pump? First thing in the morning or after they've eaten a full meal and gotten a little bloated in comparison? None of these things are ever specified. I can go from looking like a flabby sack of shit to having a nice six pack depending on the above factors when I take the selfie.

my conclusion is that going by BF% is bullshit and you should just compare you to you, and judge your progress in the mirror. Doesn't matter what number you theoretically are. Nobody can even estimate it worth a damn anyway.

But then how will I sleep?

Ashwadandha, l-theanine, low doses of phenibut, melatonin... there are options.

Ashwagandha*

Hmmmm I didn't want to take stuff for sleeping because it would fuck me up but I guess they cannot be worse than alcohol

Alcohol doesnt make you sleep better. your brain is actually more active when theres alcohol in your system.

That said, I used to take a shot of vodka before bed because it gave me more vivid dreams.

probably somewhere between 15 and 20%