Truths that Jow Forums won't accept

>guys care about height more than women do
>keto actually works
>skipping leg day is fine
>you're lifting for girls whether you ignore them or not
>deadlifts are pretty much useless
I can easily defend all of these. You guys got any more?

Attached: gJ5KjT9iDJKl.jpg (600x382, 57K)

Start defending.

Attached: 1525074605885.png (904x711, 379K)

Your legs build up faster than any muscle group and usually your wearing pants in public. Skipping for a month or 2 won't really hurt your overall appearance.
Every man since the dawn of time has invented or obtained a skill to impress or woo a woman. It's where the drive comes from to create and so forth. It may not be the reason you rationalized but it's always the cause of the drive to do so.
I don't need to explain the deadlift one. They are just useless.

I don't lift for women. I lift for my future kids to have the best mother I can achieve for them. Imagine having to raise genetic dead ends because your DYEL self could only mate with a woman that had a family history of diseases and abnormalities. That scares me.

>I don't need to explain the deadlift one. They are just useless.
really fucking solid op you dumb cunt, why even invite opposition with this level of rhetoric

So ...still lifting for women.
Got it.

>I don't need to explain the deadlift one. They are just useless.
But you said you would, so do.

I can easily shoot down all these points.
Not if you have a smelly penis.
>keto actually works
Works at giving you a smelly penis.
If you like having a smelly penis.
Only someone with a smelly penis would think this.
Deadlifts cure smelly penis.

You're obviously trying to cope for having such a stinky little penis. Wash your penis and try again.

If by women you mean any daughters I have in the future. What matters more, the things I earn along the way (women) or the ultimate goal of healthy, smart kids? The end goal is what motivates me when I think about my life, so it would be like saying
>you work a job so you can earn a comfy place to sleep and nothing else
Just because a nice bed is something you earn along the way... despite the ultimate "why" you work most likely being so that you can afford a bit more than just a bed.

Alright, do I have to explain why me standing in my head to do bicep dumbbell isocurls is a bad idea?
No because it's fucking retarded and not safe and inherently not practical.
Unless your job involves like lifting 500lb manhole covers for a living (which they would require a crane for safety reasons) you are basically wasting your time. Or let's say you play a sport where the object is to lift the fattest man on the opposing team up from lying flat to touch your balls together then go ahead and deadlift all you want.
Have fun with back problems

But you said you needed to attract a genetically good woman. So exactly what I explained earlier.

>Alright, do I have to explain why me standing in my head to do bicep dumbbell isocurls is a bad idea?
No, you need to explain why deadlifts are useless.

>Face. Is. Everything
>Strength training/powerlifting is a meme, no one cares how much you can lift if you look like a fat shit and for longevity; if you are not being paid to lift these extremely heavy loads, you should keep the weight in moderation as you will invariably fuck yourself up in one way or another and will be in agony once you hit middle-age or when you are an old man
>'Bear mode' is a meme, at least as a natural. Having a high bodyfat just makes you look bloated and with little definition, no one can tell if you are muscular or just fat
>Do cardio

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

>our drive to create comes wanting to impress women
based sub65 iq subhuman neanderthal

>lifting for people that don’t exist in order to make your pathetic life seem meaningful

There’s 7+ billion people in the world no one needs your subpar offspring

(You)

Deadlifts help PREVENT back problems you mongoloid.

Deadlifts are an incredible compound movement. I'm gonna guess your form is terrible and your deadlift is shit so you decided that they must suck because the problem definitely couldn't be yourself.

Kek

Attached: 1543523902255.jpg (540x530, 88K)

Shit for hypertrophy, not much carryover to other lifts.

No probably 100 IQ give or take a point who realizes what propagates every species. Reproductivity

True. Women mostly care about a man being taller than them. It's only in mutt nation that they care about muh 6 feet.

>keto actually works
Unless you're on juice, you're not getting better results than someone just eating a balanced omnivore diet.

t. weak legs

No. If you're lifting for fun, then you're lifting for fun.
If you're lifting with your buddies because you all like to do it together, then you're doing that.
You can't say someone lifts for girls when they precisely don't. Especially when they're in a relationship, gay, an athlete or a chad.

t. weak deadlift

OP is putting a lot of effort in to cope

most successes in human endeavour and advancement are driven by trying to impress chicks son. can't be helped.

>t. Weak legs
Nope
>t. Weak deadlift
Maybe, never been retarded enough to try that deathtrap of a lift.

>No. If you're lifting for fun, then you're lifting for fun.
>If you're lifting with your buddies because you all like to do it together, then you're doing that.
>You can't say someone lifts for girls when they precisely don't. Especially when they're in a relationship, gay, an athlete or a chad.
Not to mention basically no-one who starts lifting for girls will actually keep doing so rather than dropping out, because the amount of drive and pain tolerance required to lift tends to co-incide with the ability to come across as a driven, well-rounded person.

In order to....?
Get a girl
So bravo both of you keep proving my point.

>he literally can't do deadlifts without hurting himself
>thinks he has strong legs
Weak core AND weak legs.

As for the gay thing, being actually gay means you got your wiring wrong so your lifting still to attract a mate even if it's the wrong sex so the overall point still stands.

Please continue to ignore the fact that things earned along the route to a goal do not constitute the motivation, aka "why" we lift. There are no doubt many things earned along the route. Even if I was a eunuch who couldn't reproduce, I could attract more women by lifting and attaining a strong body than not lifting at all. There are more things BEYOND lifting than just getting some booty, and therefore the "why" I lift isn't women. I don't wake up saying "boy how am I going to get some fine ass today, lemme go hit the gym" because truthfully you can get women with money much easier due to their vanity.

No.

I wake up in the morning and begin thinking about what I've got to do to hit my short term, achievable steps, that I may one day hit my goals farther down the line.

Atheist, Nihilist and or Jew detected.

You're fucking retarded m8. Most people don't even lift, let alone lift for girls. Most bodybuilders lift for their own ego. Most strength athletes lift for lifting itself. Most athletes lift because they compete.
I only started lifting AFTER I got a gf, because I was concerned about my health (high blood pressure, risk of heart attack running through family).
Lots of people in my neighborhood doing yoga, climbing, calisthenics, weightlifting just for recreation.

Everything isnt for sex. check the year and the society you live in wank

No, the point doesn't stand because you said that everyone is lifting for WOMEN specifically.
You can fuck off with your goalpost moving.

I admire your motivation. We should all take a lesson. My point is more that the drive you have and the discipline required to achieve those goals is firstly supplied by the need to attract a female, you can have those reasons you mentioned sure, we are sentient, and part of our evolution is ignoring these biological impulses, it's served us well. But without the I initial drive part of the brain fueled by that we would be sloths.
But using it for a greater purpose im all for.

>yeah bro, scientists were out there inventing shit just to get women, not further society
>yeah bro, a businessman crazy about ants is gonna buy an ant farm to get women, not to entertain himself
>yeah bro, a mechanic is going to buy his dream car to get women, not to feel the joy of owning his fantasy piece of machinery
You're a literal slave of pussy, you maggot.

>In order to....?
>Get a girl
I'm saying if you don't lift for the sake of lifting you'll never lift long enough for your body to be actually attractive to women.

Because it takes a certain personality type for that, which coincides with a personality that'd be attractive to women even with a shit bod.

'Stop trolling and do something productive.
Like posting timestamped body for example.

>deadlifts are useless
Sub 3pl8 deadlifter spotted

Attached: kq99nxnj.jpg (474x398, 41K)

>the drive you have and the discipline required to achieve those goals is firstly supplied by the need to attract a female
Wrong.
He can get a woman just by being himself, and do all those things out of passion.

Every man, eh? Even gay people? Pray tell, to what end would they aim to impress women?

>Shit for hypertrophy
Good thing that isn't the point.
>not much carryover to other lifts.
Both irrelevant and false.

>guys care more about height than women do
cope harder little guy

>b-b-but it isn't r-relevant
>b-b-but my d-diddy helped me increase s-quats by 10 lbs
Sure buddy, go back to being a dyel somewhere else.

It's true.
If you're not a turbomanlet at 160cm or something, women don't care.
Only American women care about this shit, but they barely count as women anyway.
I know at least 5 guys that are fat manlets by Jow Forums standards, yet they have tall blonde wives that aren't ugly by any means.
Jow Forums became a lookist, crabs-in-a-bucket shithole.

Thanks for the lels user

Attached: 1552417658472.jpg (620x670, 94K)

Curls have no carryover but I'm sure someone like you does them.

Jow Forumsizens aren't angry at gym thots for them being sluts or what have you. The real reason is that they're afraid of getting mogged by a girl.

>>skipping leg day is fine
>>you're lifting for girls whether you ignore them or not
>>deadlifts are pretty much useless

Attached: 1549734366041.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>implying the biggest geniuses reproduced

>you should keep the weight in moderation
To what extent? I know 1RM are an egotistical meme, but should I only do lifts with a weight that I can do for, say, 3x5?

If you want to be safe, at the end of your set you should have strength left for another rep or two. 3x5 with a weight that you could 3x6.

You don't think that convenience and survival may be extremely high, higher than getting some random pussy, on the influence list for why a man might do something?

I feel confident that men invented weapons more because they didn't want to die to a random predator than they were hoping it would impress a woman.

Oh okay guess I’ll turn off my biological drives and become a childless cuck, for the greater good.

>short guys care about height more than women do

Fixed.

The irony of calling someone dumb neanderthal when neanderthals were the smartest.

Fucking idiot.

This. Why else would neanderthals currently be the at the top of the world's foodchain.