What are the absolute worst fast foods and which are the least bad?

Illuminate me bros

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 164K)

bad:
anything fried, pizza, french fries, chips, desserts/pastries, soda

good:
?

Can you please answer the post man I didnt even ask that...

This mexican place near me has burrito bowls that I consider healthier fast food. Mixed greens, steak, egg, guac, rice, black beans is my go to.

i think pizza can be good if its from the right place and has lean toppings like tuna, shrimps, mushrooms etc. to counterweight the cheese. there is a good place next to me that uses fresh ingredients and doesnt drown the pizza in fat and cheese. also has an option for a rye dough for more fiber.

There's no "bad" food, there's only calories. As long as you count your calories, you can eat anything.

Maybe I'm deluding myself, but Im pretty convinced that Panda Express is the closest to healthy. And legit tasty and cheap.

Get the plate with veggies, orange chicken and teriyaki chicken. Worst thing there is orange chicken so you can swap that out, but veggies and teriyaki chicken are pretty solid macros I think.

i believe in cico for weight loss but thats just retarted. of course there is a difference between the nutritional values beyond macros. also good luck hitting protein targets on a cut while "eating what you want"

Counting your calories is not lindy. People won't do it for the rest of their life. "Bad foods" are foods that don't deliver much satiety per calorie.

yo phat ass baby

How bad is Chick-fil-A

very bad, they're racist and sexist and homophobic

How bad is it for people who aren’t faggots?

Subway is /ourfastfood/? Only if you take whole grain options, don't drink soda, and eat correctly.

>Implying I care
I'm asking for facts about the food go back to Jow Forums to bitch

You wont get as much useful energy form 2000 kcal of pizza, compared to, idk, porridge or some shit. deny calories

bigots spotted mods pls do something

literally no ones is falling for this shite bait

You can eat pretty healthy at Chipotle, but you'll need to be extremely vigilant about what goes on your food.

this is Jow Forums, so a medal or something?

Attached: 237.png (300x100, 13K)

umm sweaty let me know when ur on the right side of history ok

Just don't be fat lmao

Pizza here is thin and lean.

subway is trash

Burger is best for taste to actual nutrition ratio fight me

Best:

Deliberately engineered Chipotle bowls- no rice, black beans, double chicken, guac, salsa+veggies, nothing else.

Jimmy Johns Unwich lettuce wrap sandwiches are based. Their whole wheat bread is also GOAT.

what about the honey shrimp

shrimp is insanely high in cholesterol and usually full of parasites. never eat cheap seafood unless you live by the ocean

i live on the coast in cali but i hear ya, thanks doc

Ice Cream, Fried Food (chinese takeout), Processed meat (doner kebab, chicken tendies), Frappuccino or calorie dense coffee beverages.

Italian H&C cheese toasted bread cold cut combo with chipotle southwest, hot chilli, honey mustard, pickles and lettuce will change your life

Worst is mcdonalds hamburgers. They don't even taste like hamburger. At least wendys and burger king burgers taste okay.

Not that bad but then again I avoid the biscuits and fried chicken sandwiches. I love they’re egg and grilled chicken sandwiches for breakfast and they’re chicken club for lunch.

Best is el pollo loco.

Bad - most shit
Good - Chipotle bowls

Worst:
KFC
Popeyes
Taco Bell
Jack in the Box

Least bad:
Chipotle
Poke bowls
Subway (assuming you only use healthy toppings)

EPL Fajita Burrita > everything else

Icecream (HagenDaz, they only use basic ingredients for their basic flavors and use zero fillers), chips fried in coconut oil (Boulder makes them I believe), Chickencrust pizza (crust is made from shredded chicken, eggs, and cheese), higher end chocolate bars (ones made with just very basic ingredients. I found these maple syrup chocolate bars that are amazing), cane sugar coke.

Above is what I eat every sunday as a cheat day. Still equals to about 2,750 calories, and it's still relatively clean food.

good

Attached: sushis.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

So fucking wrong

Do you realize how much sugar is in every one of their sauces? And you end up paying for 3 pounds of starch and carb filler, and the meat quaily is absolute Shit

I do not understand the panda express shilling on Jow Forums. It's literally GARBAGE

bad

>midnight takeout and liquor

consumed on a chair or over the floor like a rat with the blinds closed and without making noise so your neighbors don't know you're an alcoholic.

Attached: FEWD.jpg (544x510, 92K)

>this
The grilled chicken from chick fil a is fucking based, and they hate gays too

>this
The grilled chicken from chick fil a is fucking based, and they hate gays too

There are these things called jokes and retards such as yourself call the bait so you can pretend you're being persecuted by a bigger retard

Because fuck vitamins and nutrients, right?
As long as I eat 2000 calories of pressure-treated wood every day I'll be swole and healthy.

I think a lot of foods aren't nearly as bad as people think. The whole reason why carbs are bad is more of a long term thing. Carbs only ever become bad if you eat too much of them in the long run, leading to hormonal imbalances. Eating a high carby or even sugary food on every now and then really doesn't do that much.

Wood is cellulose brah, cant digest that as a human. We are not a herbivore.

Wendy's Chili Cheese Potato with grilled onions

about that
its pretty popular to eat kebab like this here
now i hear lots of people saying oo kebab is like 1800kcal u cant eat too much
but when i look at kebab is just like lets say 100-150g of mutton, some pita bread, some veggies and sauce
how many cal do you guys think it is im thinking more like a 600-800kcal right? im not good at this shit but i really doubt that kebab in this form is high in calories

Attached: 14515142342.jpg (1600x1200, 153K)

empty calories = bad

I do drink & drugs dgaf

Attached: 1554142494479.jpg (1184x1980, 471K)

*not the PED type of drugs. 100% natty

I stopped counting and watching empty calories

Attached: 1453780728279.jpg (320x320, 45K)

Booze has no real benefit aside from what alcohol is intended to do.

As far as good, you cannot go wrong with leafy greens and lean meats. Pretty Mich if you could kill it or harvest it on your own you will be alright.

Attached: 184848.jpg (620x413, 51K)

Why do you keep posting variations of this picture...

because I like it?

Attached: 1553996577586.jpg (1440x2560, 901K)

MOMMY WANTS TO FUCK

Bad: Pizza
Good: Burger

Bad: Pie, donuts
Good: Ice Cream

Bad: Gummy Bears
Good: Jolly Ranchers

Bad: Soda
Good: Coke Zero

Bad: Deep fried french fries
Good: Oven baked steak fries

Bad: Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
Good: Rice Krispies cereal

You're the type of nigger who thinks hes pretty gangsta......well most niggers are gangsta until I pop the trunk

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

How do I steal this look?

Attached: tiger autist question.jpg (374x356, 18K)

old short jacket and sweatpants?

Attached: gIUn4JvwxJk.jpg (334x335, 40K)

This. When your diet is purely based on calories you have yet to ascend

Suck dick until your family hates you the jump naked into s clothing donation box flail around inside of it for a few mins get out put on 80lbs and voila you got that look

talk shit, post fit

Attached: he mad.jpg (2856x2142, 523K)

Everyone has a slightly different reaction to certain food. Icecream can send person A's blood sugar to the moon and person B doesnt show much reaction at all. Rice can do the opposite. Its more about what kind of darm bacteria you have. I can eat what i want and stay slim.

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

I get two mcchickens from mcdonalds almost daily

its cheap, ~700 cals, good source of protein

salt is the biggest killer

You fat lard.

Fried meats aren't so bad

Basically, look at the carb/protein ratio. Pepperoni pizza is like the most carbs to protein, while a steak burrito is like the least.

this is true, but it won't get believed or recognized

stay weak

Sushi even with the mayo is pretty decent

Chipotle and Panda can be tweaked to be pretty close to good --- won't nearly be as tasty though. Subway is decent if you avoid the really high fat stuff

Based Panda poster. I love a huge plate after lifting of a day of climbing or surfing.

Attached: 1552214258525.png (640x266, 50K)

>escolar "white tuna" sashimi

Enjoy your orange diarrhea

I make pizza from scratch. It's pretty healthy once you realize it's basically just bread, cheese and tomatoes.

Attached: 20181209_182116[1].jpg (2048x1152, 736K)

But pizza isn't so bad if you burn it off at the gym.

Attached: 1554051594075.jpg (4032x2268, 2.53M)

Pizza has about six pounds of SALT. Which you don’t “burn off”

I just use my own lettuce to turn a Subway $5 foot-long into a based unwich.

had a whole pizza each day for the last week

Attached: 20190404_193509.jpg (1440x2560, 907K)

All of the chink food marketed to Americans is complete garbage.

Yeah you pee it out

Whats the green thing? Half a small cabbage?

half of avocado, just ate the other half

Attached: index.jpg (200x150, 5K)

You must hate chewing

the chicken breast? it's tender. brined overnight