What motivates you fit?

What motivates you fit?

Attached: a84132f936ccf868.webm (438x368, 1.8M)

thats him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

My time on earth is short

women
wanting to kill myself
getting more confident when i go out and trying to look like this

Attached: 1554323152618.png (881x710, 518K)

i used to do it for girls or some shit but now...fuick i dont evenknow anymore dude i just...lift

no way thats him

Women
Practicality
Being in shape for SHTF (t. Jow Forumsommando)

To be the best man I can be

Attached: genghis_khan.jpg (247x293, 19K)

I believe that one day I find something that will fill that fucking void inside of me.

to challenge myself.

Attached: divine hanma.jpg (745x1225, 119K)

So I can star in the movie that I also wrote and directed.

To live longer and happier without any illnesses to hinder me

>can’t even get a role in his own fucking production
How fat can you be?

So that when I get the chance to go back in time to when I just turned 18, I can absolutely destroy my younger self.

I like to suffer

I have to compensate for my bad chin desu desu,similar situation like Orb

Attached: N7LlAei.jpg (1120x1566, 112K)

>What motivates you fit?
Certain death if I don't

Attached: RTX1THYL-500x345.jpg (500x345, 47K)

he's actually super rich, look at videos where he is filming his house, it is fucking HUGE, must have like rich Indian parents or some shit, wouldn't surprise me if he had an easy time with girls because of this

Attached: 1547333844533.jpg (329x329, 53K)

>What motivates you fit?
making myself better than dusgusting fucking hetero cucks like you

Is it really too hard for them to wear a beret properly?

bonbi desu

Attached: heart.gif (324x352, 807K)

I don't want to look weak anymore

I hate myself less if I go to the gym. Also to be strong for work.

>girls
That webm hurt though

this God loving night praying gook

Attached: Dx1WsfWUwAA09s_.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1800, 345K)

Self-hatred

I want to beat the fuck outta the guy in the mirror

Fear and shame for me dude

An old photo of me when i was fit

>What motivates you fit?
Two things:
1. Striving for excellence in the team sport I participate in
2. Never, ever again allowing myself to become FAT.

Honestly probably the biggest motivator

I skipped two days in a row and feel like shit about it. So, nothing I guess.

based mutahar

Anime

Attached: 1542343723711.jpg (1928x1080, 491K)

Same, except I didn't start doing it for girls I did it for myself because I hate myself. But I still hate myself and now lifting has just become another thing I do, like a chore.

Attached: 1529800702957.png (397x338, 287K)

my hatred for (((them))))

source?

Nothing

I'm going to get my black belt in BJJ, have a quick hit of dopamine, feel good for a week, and then go back to baseline. I'll be sure to keep posting about it on anonymous fruititarian appreciation boards, though

Attached: Fuji__BJJAdultBelt__belt_BJJ_Purple__purple__3_2_1.png (1500x759, 909K)

If this is you, let's get married

Say it ain't true bros. Been lifting for 2 years and still a virgin because of my God tier autism. Why can't I have what this fat fucking pajeet have Jow Forums

Eww im not a fag

You cant lift away autism man.

A woman.
Namely my wife. Not sure why she's stayed with me so long. I'm kind of a lazy fuck. She's always been driven and ambitious and disciplined. Never felt I deserved her. She used to do these group workout classes that she loved, and the results showed, up until she hurt her ring finger and for some damn reason, the pain was really persistent.
But anyway, I finally got off my lazy ass and made a move. I joined the army reserve. I come from a long line of soldiers, and among other things, I wanted to be a man worthy of such a good woman. I've completed my training with all the grueling calisthenics that entails. I look forward to vigorously maintaining and improving this body the army gave me. I have to be strong for more reasons than one.
That hurt finger was the first symptom of rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune disease. During my four months away, she went downhill fast. She can't exercise anymore. Even her five minutes of yoga in the morning kills her. I don't know how much longer she'll be able to work. She can barely lift our three year old to her car seat. Her wedding set no longer fits that finger. So I stay Jow Forums because my family needs me more than ever. I need to be strong enough for all of us.

I lift because i hate myself as a person, i dont even like lifting as an end itself but because I should suffer for the sins I have committed so I punish myself as hard as I can everytime im in the gym when in pain i say to myself “you deserve this, you did this to yourself” I suffer the pains of hell in this life so I dont have to in the next. Autistic and edgy i know but its what keeps me alive.

Attached: image.jpg (972x1200, 477K)

>wanting to kill myself
Do you also seek a heroic death?

I want a hot gf and I can only get a hot gf if I am either very rich or very fit.

Him

Attached: MOTIVATED.jpg (900x900, 72K)

faggot has rikako anchan and shuka's wallpaper above his pc, i really respect that

i have a cousin with rheumatoid arthritis its scary stuff. keep at it user we are all gunna make it for the good of our loved ones. keep at it i believe in you

yes
anime is called assassination classroom

I want to be able to carry my wife down the aisle
I want to be able to carry my kids until they're old enough to walk on their own
I want to be able to carry myself in my old age, when others at that age would give up
Being a shredded beast is a plus too

Attached: 1506919957754.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>if i get bigger i'm sure girls will love me
>if i just work longer hours and get more money i'm sure girls will love me

there's no cure for autism

It progressed so fucking fast. I try not to let her see how terrified I am deep down. Sorry about your cousin. Anything they do to keep in shape? Anything they CAN do? Stronger muscles means better joint support from what I've read.

nothing motivates me. i get out of bed, make my protein shake, take a fuckton of pre-workout, and i lift.
i just hope i die while lifting.

A desire to dominate and be the overall “winner” in any setting becaue I’ve been the “loser” way too often. This means being the most physically capable and having fuck you money to me.

I've never seen my abs in 40 years

Attached: 463654.jpg (800x600, 316K)

>Went to this large sex fair this saturday in the netherlands (kamasutrabeurs).
>I am relatively young (30), have a good face, height, and a good body with tailored clothed.
>Get approached by multiple milf swinger ladies who want to spark a 'casual talk'
>Women keep pinching me ass etc in the dark maze while im kissing with my gf
>Literally one of the most alpha and desired men in a 10000 people hall full of horny women.
I know it sounds really really douchebaggish. But being so obviously desired by so many people sparks some primitive instincts. It literally makes you feel like the alpha male. Being Jow Forums definitely contributed to it.

My gf that i just got

absolutely nothing
I became a slave to lifting heavy stuff

Eww me neither

Attached: 1553091454040.jpg (700x554, 49K)

>Women keep pinching me ass etc in the dark maze while im kissing with my gf
>Women
Lol

I started to lose weight/get girls but now It's just part of my daily life that I don't even know why I'm going

hahah, well.., i saw several of them. It was in a place where there was just enough light. I also got a few pinches at locations where i didnt see who it did. Im fairly sure i got a few male pinches ye. Oh well.., guess thats a compliment as well.
Now that i think of it. I did get pinched by 1 person while my gf was sucking my dick. Maybe ive actually been pinched in the ass while i got my dick sucked. That has to be by far the gayest experience ive ever had. hmm..

The closest I come to this was when I hooked up with this thick half Latina half Italian girl. I had just broken up with my bitchy gf the day before (Valentine’s Day) and was chilling with my bros. I smoked some happy tree and saw her posting gym selfies so just fucking around I messaged her “I think you could use some personal training” “your first lesson is an intense cardio sesh” and she drove all the way to me. I felt like a king. She roasted some poor manlet that she ditched to come be with me the entire time while telling me how bad she’s wanted it and even waiting for it to happen. It was like 7 months of hell with the ex and then the day after dumping her I got a taste of heaven

How do you cope with a short dick?

One minute they're pinching your ass the next you're taking their dicks up your ass.

it's called having responsibilities and personality

Carnivore diet will help

If I were you right now I would probably turn my whole life around and become paramilitary otherwise you're dead

Attached: white_child_in_SA.jpg (631x484, 80K)

I think I need responsibility in my life but not sure where to start.

Ye this place tries to keep telling us we shouldnt lift for girls. But from what ive experienced nothing gives you more life motivation than girls who want you.

Europe 2025

fuck some schools are already like this

I work out because I'm angry

Working out increases testosterone which helps fuel anger

The cycle continues

My therapist suggested I exercise to help deal with my crippling anxiety and depression. It only makes me feel worse and like more of a failure because of how weak I am

Having enough of a social life not to have to waste my days here anymore. I've become too reliant on it as a friendship simulator and I feel like I use it as an excuse not to make any irl.

Attached: fitasfuck.webm (640x640, 1015K)

i want to provide for my family

You need to find the right kind of exercise. It used to be weight lifting but since my anxiety got really bad Yoga has been my go to and has been working wonders

Hey I've got the same k-on wall scroll, nice

The point isn’t how weak you *are*
The point is figuring out how powerful you *can* and *will* become.

>more of a failure because of how weak I am
Why do you say this? Because you're working on improving yourself? That is such a rare trait today and makes you already stronger than the average person user.

Senju Hashirama

Attached: Senju.Hashirama.full.1818628.jpg (580x700, 111K)

I'll look into yoga. Any suggestions on where to start?

>that teacher's hand.
Yes Mbeke, the Boer is very white, now look at the damn camera!

Hate

Attached: 4BD8CD3E-C4CA-46E5-B7BE-00DA819BFE28.jpg (235x197, 14K)

Thanks user. I won't quit

I want to maximize my fitness capabilities for the upcoming race war.

I'm not going to be the one carrying shoes.

Attached: 1534969523.jpg (412x549, 31K)

>An old photo of me when i was fit
Same

>wanting to kill myself
>Hate
>Self-hatred
>Anime

based

Attached: BE1D08D4-3D77-4361-8307-6AB5DB5BD620.png (970x644, 51K)

What’s the best preworkout?

same

Fuck malema

Is that the politician who literally stood on a stage dancing and singing about how people should kill white people? How the fuck is such a thing possible without it becoming an international outrage? Imagine a white politician in a European country dancing and singing about killing black people.

B A S E D

It’s not an outrage because that’s just the kinda shit we expect from Africa at this point.

Nah. Barely anyone knows whats going on down there. Ive told stuff to people and they didnt even believe me.

Send me your screenplay. I have a BA in film.

fuck man