My girlfriend of one month drinks one of these every fucking morning

I sent her pic related and told her to stop drinking them because it’s wasted calories with which she replied “I don’t track calories anyways” so I told her that pretending calories don’t exist won’t make them go away, then she said “you know that’s offensive to most girls right?” What do?
Edit: She always puts it on her Snapchat story as if to show off that she chugs a sugar and fat filled coffee drink on the daily.

Attached: E4BD7E6C-04DB-49CE-98A8-F03D4E1CB0D7.jpg (1125x1375, 314K)

Okay

Okay

well is she fat?

Where's the edit button

Okay

Why do women get so offended when you bring up weight or health? Men below 8 need to jump through flaming hoops to looksmaxx enough to get a partner and the ONE thing women have to do to be physcially attractive to most is net be a landwhale and yet thats too much. And then, theyll hop on twitter and complain about how oppressed they are.

Attached: DA3CF25D-FAEE-4CE1-8056-C0793756FD63.jpg (700x700, 58K)

OP we need to know

You seem like an annoying autist

You don't have to do anything if you are not going to marry her or something like that, just enjoy your time with her. Most people don't give a fuck about what they consume, so find a better gf next time

No way you can drink that shit daily and not be a fatass

If she’s in shape then why does it even matter?

If she’s a fatass then just dump her

honestly blows my mind when I see fat women around my age (21). like, you're pretty much in the prime of your youth. unless you're tragically deformed not being fat will make you attractive, yet you couldn't even handle that.

send her a picture of Ben Shapiro

The solution is simple: Stop being a beta cuck and dump the whore. If you're okay with being in a relationship where you are expected to never tell your woman she's a fat ass because that's muh oppression then you deserve everything that comes to you.

Attached: 1548362983405.png (1024x616, 151K)

She’s a chubster and kind of unhygienic. Overall a nice girl though and I don’t know how to dump her.

Agreed

Go ghosting mode.

Tell her that she's a fat fuck and needs to stop. Girls like it when you're mean trust me

Well here's the thing, if she doesn't treat herself with respect, then do you really think she's fit to be a mother? You should consider putting your foot down or leave her.

Do you want to marry her in the future?

gestational diabetes is a motherfucker.

Right next to the "give Reddit gold" option

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan-1-1024x644.jpg (1024x644, 151K)

Imagine being such a zombie that a 1000 calorie drink doesn't make you want to fall asleep and die.

this, unhealthy habits will be inherited and you'll end up with fatass kids, most people who are chubby are getting fatter slowly too.

If someone on Jow Forums thinks his GF is a chubster, then she's probably obese or at least a decaying lard by normal people standards.

> then she said “you know that’s offensive to most girls right?”
Tell that bitch “ok but I’m dropping you like an anvil the moment you become fat”. Stop being all fidgety and hesitant when putting your woman in your place. Let that bitch know how you truly feel and let her know that she’s easily replaceable. I don’t give a fuck if you had a 5 year dry spell or if she took your virginity, always conduct yourself as though you have a whole roster of bitches to choose from — even when you don’t.

babe that stuff is terrible for you and i love yah but i want to love you till youre 80
gf: the fuck is that suppose to men
it means that that stuff is horrible for your health and i want you to be my healthy girl

done

You have two options you either leave her or just cope with the fact that she chugs 1000 calories every day. its wayy too soon to talk to her the way you did

Wont work i can guarantee you that baby boy
Women do not respond to that and as you now told her you basically will stay with her forever shell put on more weight and treat you like shit, prolly cheat. Since women are genetically programmed to find the best man, she will start looking for a real man, not you since youve shown urself to be a weak little shit
Ive seen that many times with friend, even i have stepped on that rake. Treated her like a queen, she treated me like a fucking bitch, three years it took me to dump her
Only thing girls respond to is actions
Tell the bitch if she doesnt mend her gluttonous ways and if she doest do so IMMEDIATELY then you will keep your word and leave her.
Also dont spend every day with her, spend time with your friends, alone time, etc

Best answer ive seen in this thread but its to late to send this to her now

If you've been with her for only a month, then you're better off just calling it quits and telling her straight up that you're no longer interested. If she's proud about massively unhealthy dietary choices when she's young, imagine the health issues she'll have when shes no longer a spring chicken.

Fat girls deserve no sympathy. This is my beta orbiter friend who sleeps with black guys cause "white guys like skinny girls"
I would never get with her but im trying to give her motivation to lose weight.
I regularly tell her i dislike fat people.
And tell her to stop devaluing herself by choosing unnatractive non white mates.
Am i too hard on her?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-105136.png (720x1280, 131K)

Okay

Oh my god you’re such a beta.

What the fuck, drop her asap user, huge red flags.
Also nice blog post fagottino.

literal autism

>kind of unhygienic
Way bigger deal breaker than her being fat

That image is this board lately I fucking swear

>And tell her to stop devaluing herself by choosing unnatractive non white mates
I GUARANTEE that she laughs at you with her friends

Are you fucking retarded lmao

Shit advice. Don't waste a woman's time, especially in her prime child bearing years.

Let a real man who can afford to buy her those drinks have her

Attached: 2004_PBrosnan_01_MR.jpg (1024x1439, 325K)

Found the non whites
Also, im trying to motivate her to get in shape by shaming her. Pussies
Shes told me she doesnt want to be fat

>chubster
So fatten her up until she's a SSBBW and enjoy seeing her become more attractive with every pound gained. Unless you're a faggot I suppose.

Drop her ass the minute she gets fat. Or does anything else not suggestive of a long term relationship.

Seriously. Bad habits catch up to people and if they don't change (99% they won't) they're getting fat. You can't fundamentally change people. Instead find someone better.

Attached: 1160113_topgun_8b02885466f3aa081d3034da23b6ace0.jpg (300x400, 33K)

Dump her

Holy shit I need thia for bulking

>non whites
Is this supposed to be an insult when she's literally cucking you for Tyrone when she's got the body of a pig?

Coconut caramel is my shit.
But I drink it black with just the syrup, and that’s like every other day.
Otherwise it’s black coffee from work.

Attached: 34F335C8-B6B2-44AE-8268-D203004444FB.jpg (2208x1044, 260K)

She is gettin fatter everyday, and will get worse as she gets old
My personal advice? Dump her

Reminder that protochubs become megachonks. If you find a girl who isn't taking care of herself now she's just going to get worse.

You can't fix them. You can nudge a girl who watches what she eats and does cardio into lifting, but you can't do anything if the underlying behaviors of self-restraint and discipline aren't present

Attached: 1548211048033.jpg (914x545, 147K)

This is shit bait.
She is desperatley sucking off jamal cause alpha white boys wont touch her.

>1160 calories
???
I ran 10km yesterday, the treadmill said I had burned around 800 calories.
How the hell can one single drink you can gulp in less than 5 minutes requires nearly an hour of work to get burned?
Isn't the recommended calorie intake for women ~2000 anyway?

>gf

Attached: 1554337366868.jpg (600x449, 48K)

Okay

Should I leave her and be happy and single while fucking tinder whores?

>women
>working out
oh

Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with her?

Yes, but also actively seek quality women.

1. Is she life partner material?
2. Is she insanely hot and fucking well?

If no to both then return to gf store

This is the doom of men
They got no control over their GF, they literally let their GF do and eat whatever the fuck they want then when they cheat on them they wonder where it went wrong

HOW can you let a partner of yours disrespect you like this without you saying and doing anything? Every time she drinks that shit, its like she opened your mouth and shitted in it, she literally got no respect for you whatsoever

You should rethink your life and ask yourself this question, am i a desperate male that are ready to settle for anything that gives me attention?

Attached: 7e5cd23a28a79c186a8982076b439400.png (464x696, 327K)

>one drink is the same calories as a whole rotisserie chicken

>tfw not allowed to shop at gf store

Attached: FB9C43CD-B729-4BE9-996D-56E672BCD27E.jpg (1080x1027, 146K)

Kek, my thought too, considering that the last time an user posted their "thin" GF she turned out to be a pot-bellied fatty.

women like betas
betas dont challenge them to be better

dont you mean
>woman:fitness question
>tits or gtfo
>anyone who answers question
>tits or gtfo

Then go and raise a family with somebody who has awful habits that will teach to your children

k

okay

>nose ring
>fat white bitch
every time

Okay

This. What kind of girl drinks 1k calories in the morning? She probably shovels another 2-3k calories during the day. But to feel good she will eat a Salad with croutons, 500gr bacon and a liter of ranch.

How do you people function out in the world?

OP don't try to be controlling. Nobody likes it when others tell them what do to, not even you I bet. You should try to convince her by making her see why it's bad, not order her to do it because it'll just upset her.
If you wanna dump her simply tell her you don't think her lifetsyle is healthy and compatible with yours.

They do not like beta. They like alpha.they use betas

Dump her. She won't change. She'll say she'll make an effort, give it a half-assed try for a week, and then resume her pig behavior

I said, okay, okay, okay, okidokie, my infatuation
Is translatin' to another form of what you call it? Love
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, I ain't met you
I've been looking, stuck here waiting for I
Stop the chasing, like an alcoholic

Attached: okay.png (960x540, 710K)

only black guys fuck fatties. I'm brown and I've only ever fucked thin girls of any race. Besides modern white women are trash tier compared to Asian and med women.

no his bitch moron

Just fucking dump her. She will be a fucking hog in a year like this. There are flags every fucking where.

wish i was in america. Just add one of those and you don't need to change your diet while bulkan

lmao this

>no faggot

Attached: 1551216673815.gif (360x203, 677K)

Based hog dumper

M8 I'm married an in a management position. Literally my entire day is telling people what to do because normies are unwilling to make decisions. That goes double for women.

You reply: "why is caring about your well being offensive?"

Oh that's right, he just orbits her!

New here: why is Pierce Brosnam the patron saint of fat chicks?

Go back

Buddy? You may be autistic.
It's not bad to encourage health, but the way you just described makes it sound like you are trying to control her.
Chill out and try cooking her healthy meals, stuff like that. If she works off the coffee, it's fine.

If you're white and she's white. THen pump her full of cum and make some bacon with that piggy.
One four eighty-eight.

tits or gtfo is essential Jow Forums lore though

Lmao you’re gf is a dumb thot and she will justify cheating as being okay in some way to the point of not even ever telling you. I’m not trying to crab in the bucket or anything, I’m saying this with your best interest in mind OP. It’s been one month, don’t invest in her any further. Keep her as easy sex but play the field and find a girl who isn’t a vapid cloud of autism. I would not even spend money on this girl.

you could have gotten to the point faster and made the OP "hey Jow Forums I want to break up with my fat girlfriend but I don't know how because I'm retarded and gay"

JUST DO IT SHE’S GONNA BE A FAT AS FATASS SOON

Dude DO NOT DUMP the chunkalump, keep her as a blowjob girl like recommends. You have no reason not to unless she’s one of those girls who sucks dick so bad you actually feel worse after

T. Once had a girl bite his dick

Based anti-race-mixer

People calling this autistic are the types of betas who text a girl “hey” 50+ times while being left on read 50+ times. The mentioning of race was slightly autismatic but only because normies see it as a forbidden subject. You could 100% fuck this girl and she knows it

I looked it up. It has 400mg of caffeine and 198 grams of sugar.

This is a god-tier Bloat pre-work. Just add some salt you're good to go.

Attached: Pierce-Brosnan-3PNG.png (615x599, 872K)