So I've been training my neck for a couple years and while it did get much more muscular...

So I've been training my neck for a couple years and while it did get much more muscular, the actual circumference is just half inch bigger after all this training. Wtf man?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04 AlphaDestiny.png (1600x1091, 1.35M)

Maybe you lost body fat?

Why does he have butthole eyes?

I actually bulked up (175 lbs at 5'10) but my neck size is the normie 16".

Attached: gs51CXnPp28.jpg (1184x1980, 471K)

How do you get the neck to meet the ears?

Attached: ZSDFrfrSFos.jpg (554x554, 96K)

Italian heritage

Attached: EUZ6C9NgfBo.jpg (820x1457, 319K)

He won't admit it, but he went back on minoxidil. Alex's eyes cleared up when he stopped using it last year, but now they look the same as when he was first "growing his beard"

Attached: screenshot.png (1600x811, 1.76M)

How does Alex manage to mog every other YouTube celery he meets? Dude's a natty beast.

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

Femanon here. Alex is like, REALLY hot.

>tilting your head back to make neck bigger
C O P E

Guy on the left is on roids, regardless of how high his IQ is.

I don't deny it. I did mention my actual neck circumference is the untrained normie 16".

Attached: QsmJqUeACqk.jpg (1176x1904, 646K)

stop doing this shit, it's as obvious and pathetic as manlet tippy-toeing

I must admit, Alex is pretty fucking good looking, desu. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Toronto Pro Show. The guy should go in to acting, he has that 'presence' you get when you meet someone like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, it's hard to describe.

Attached: AlphaDestiny68.jpg (1080x1007, 46K)

fuck off

He is a 100% psychopath.

>Big neck
>Small everything else
Wew, a creature more retarded liking than the old curlbros

Attached: oYTPe1_P66c.jpg (907x1564, 179K)

It's pretty thick, I don't see the problem with it. Your fashion sense though on the other hand... it could use a reevaluation

butt cheeks clenched

Attached: 9 heads.jpg (1152x2048, 335K)

Direct neck training is a massive meme
enjoy the breathing issues

Why do you say that? He's probably the most genuine fitness YouTuber. He was a real nice guy when I met him, I was saying how much I was enjoying the NE program and he was saying he was glad I enjoyed it and that he was coming out with an update for it shortly (which is now live). We also were talking about good places to eat because I wasn't a local to Canada and flew up for the show with my friends. He was a really decent guy, a straight stand-up dude and the autists who stalk him are such pathetic, vindictive bitches, it's unreal.

Attached: AlphaDestiny43.jpg (521x681, 221K)

I could be mistaken. It's just that he comes off like he has no real personality of his own. Hairdos, glasses, disguises.

That feel when rather dumpy 7 1/2 head :(

Attached: proportions.jpg (1800x1913, 472K)

the normie in this drawing always reminds me of that jerk Albert Fish

Attached: 1554150124115.jpg (755x587, 29K)

I find he looks like an average Ukrainian

Attached: chika.jpg (1920x1080, 706K)

Femanon here. Please, be my daddy!

8 heads tall and 2 1/2 heads wide, solid

>tfw 16.5" neck but wide jaw so it looks small anyway

Attached: knuckles feel.png (495x484, 255K)

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Attached: Alpha_Destiny.jpg (750x732, 165K)

>40+ year old and still posting and browsing on a horse sperm trading forum
this is how were all going to end up if we continue coming here.

You got memed, retard.

nice trips of truth

Attached: 04-figure-drawing-im1a.jpg (220x450, 20K)

So everything is a meme then

Attached: come on now.jpg (200x180, 41K)

gets me everytime

8.5 heads 3 heads wide

Jeff please

I like the
>“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for balding manlets like me?” I exclaimed.
version better

He's greek you fucking moron

alphadestiny is a walking meme

News flash, everything is a meme.

i like this 30's labor worker look you got going on

Fuck this homophobic manlet

How many of these pictures do you have?

he looks arab