What are the best lifts for sick immune gains?

what are the best lifts for sick immune gains?

Attached: Immune-System-600.jpg (600x618, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-vaccines-health-effects-diseases.html
who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/2/07-040089/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None, increase calories and nutrient intake.

Being near sick people so your immune system learns to fight all types of shit

this, working in a pharmacy made me almost immune to every kind of disease

wim hof method. find a torrent with the program

depends on how it is sick...

1 clove of garlic a day x F

Unironically this but you donĀ“t even need the 10 week program, just do the breathing exercise.

Garlic

anyone else here just not get sick? i felt like I've faked illness more than actually being so.

it's just hyperventilation (which has health risks of its own), you don't need to buy some meme programme

but honestly there's a lot of bullshit with the wim hof shit, a lot only points to some impact on symptoms, but it's a stretch to say it actually improves your immune system

Not necessarily a good thing, could indicate underactivity as well.

It is basically a method for increasing co2 concentration in tissue, this requires adequate supply of glucose and seems to have a highly protective effect. Consider the life span of mole rats or other mammals that have uncoupled mitochondria.

It's hyperventilation followed by breath retention. Hyperventilation is only dangerous during panic attacks (where it can lead to loss of consciousness), not when done in a relaxed state & controlled environment.
Pic related is from a study of 24 subjects (12 trained & 12 not) on this method in combination with cold exposure. It demonstrates the different responses to intravenous administration of endotoxins between the two groups.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (615x904, 159K)

it hyperventilation AND cold showers. cold showers improve immune functioning by themselves by increasing killer cell count
>you don't need to buy some meme programme
thats why i suggested torrenting not buying, i just suggested downloading the program because it can be more fun to follow a structure and have a sense of progress. plus you get to do some cool shit by the end which you dont have to continue but its still nice

beta carotene 60mg a day

I this actually how it works? Back when i was a NEET for 3 years and i started going out i got sick ALL the time for over a year. Whenever there was someone around me that was sick, i got it. But now i haven't been sick in over a year

soluble fiber helps cleanse the lymphatic system. cardio is next best.
i'm lymph health focused. i eat vegetarian, drink lots of metamucil and green tea, do cardio every single day. as for lifts, do stuff that makes your hip pop, squats and deadlifts, a good satisfying joint pop, not a crack, a pop, is how you get those sick lymphatic gains.

>medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01-vaccines-health-effects-diseases.html
>who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/2/07-040089/en/

good post you fucking retard

Get lupus

Literally how

By not fighting the bacteria and viruses than enter the body.