Cardio kills gains

>Arnold has been an avid biker his entire life
>bikes to this day

Why does Jow Forums still persist that cardio is bad?

Attached: 1554368729432[1].png (600x839, 834K)

We are ""lazy"", we don't have time to work out 4 hours a day.

The bike must be made from titanium.

I think everyone on Jow Forums knows cardio isnt bad

its a joke

I think less people argue that cardio is objectively bad as it is suboptimal in excess

I run 5 miles first thing every morning in addition to lifting later in the day, and I will fully admit that I would probably be seeing better progression and hypertrophy if I dialed my cardio back a bit. But it's a personal choice for me, and I am fine with slower progress on my lifts in return for my cardio, which I somehow enjoy and keeps my conditioning up for athletics.

Do you also tip the receptionist? you gullible dumb fuck

WTF? Am I not supposed to? Everybody does it.

>Why does Jow Forums still persist that cardio is bad?

Because "le cardio kills gains". Clearly Jow Forums knows more than a 7-time Mr. Olympia.

anyone who isnt in agreement is brain dead

>Not riding a bike AND lifting weights

Attached: cipollini.jpg (620x424, 49K)

>americans actually believe this

>not riding the weights while lifting bike
do you even Jow Forums

Unrelated, but does anyone know where I can get these kind of gym shorts? I mean what arnold is wearing, I think it would be pretty neat.

Also OP you fell for the memes, of course we know cardio is good

>Unrelated, but does anyone know where I can get these kind of gym shorts? I mean what arnold is wearing, I think it would be pretty neat.

Go to the 80's 90's. They don't make them anymore.

these just look like pretty standard men's jersey shorts

Incidental stresses, such as strenuous exercise combined with fasting (e.g., running or working before eating breakfast) not only directly trigger the production of lactate and ammonia, they also are likely to increase the absorption of bacterial endotoxin from the intestine. Endotoxin is a ubiquitous and chronic stressor. It increases lactate and nitric oxide, poisoning mitochondrial respiration, precipitating the secretion of the adaptive stress hormones, which don’t always fully repair the cellular damage.

dont tell me you take the insults thrown at you here to heart.. 70% of the banter on this site is for the comedy and the other 30% are actual retards who cant recognize the other 70% is just shitposting

I would if I could, rather not wear zoomer basketball shorts in the current year anyway

Thanks lad
Most stuff online doesn't look the same though sadly

>Cardio actually enhances gains
>Cardio bad
The state of Jow Forums

>he doesn't bike-press
>lel

they're just cut-off sweatpants

>Actually tipping someone who's sole job is to sit down
fucking A america!

Why is he wearing a belt while riding?

Lululemons. Enjoy paying like $70 for a pair though.

Probably coming to or from a gym, and it's easier to just wear it than carry it around in a bag or something.

>70% comedy
>30% retards

Switch those numbers around and you've got it.

It's a meme. Kind of.

If you're doing cardio you're not lifting and lifting is the best way to change your body composition. People think that running is going to shed their body fat and to an extent it will but they'll just go from skinny fat to skinny.

Also, we're lazy.

It's just steel. Titanium bikes are not significantly stronger than steel even today. Also Ti was extremely expensive back then.

He said he enjoys cycling, that's just a picture of him on a bike m8.

Attached: arm-needle.jpg (500x350, 53K)

>he doesn't replace the wheels with pl8s