/fat/ Bored Eating Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For amply proportioned anons who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: B41DF3BD-6730-42A1-9B9C-798CC369A415.png (645x773, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phcuk.org/rcts/
healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets
youtu.be/A9qE9RwRFFU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24462788
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to Confess

Attached: 06FB89A1-8BD7-42C7-B887-7BF9E3DBF989.png (800x800, 113K)

Just a reminder, responding only seems to make things worse - Do Keto or IF if you prefer, just don’t respond to the insulin autist

Attached: 831750D9-66BD-427B-8C92-5A0A5BA9C29C.jpg (750x621, 309K)

how to stop anxiety bingin bros?

Cancelled the sweet potato I was going to have for dinner because it was mossy as fuck so instead I got some lettuce hearts, but they didn't match the calories so I decided to eat a bit of cheese and ended eating a lot of cheese and I didn't measure it beforehand fuck

There are at least 31 modern scientific studies of the highest quality (RCT) that show significantly better weight loss with low-carb diets. This according to the latest count by the Public Health Collaboration UK. The number of studies showing the opposite? Zero.

phcuk.org/rcts/

Attached: PHC-LC-v-LF-RCTs-Inforgraphic-26.02.2018.png (805x571, 34K)

Reminder: Low carb diets WITHOUT counting calories are more effective than counting calories.

healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets

Attached: 3.png (1028x686, 92K)

It'd be nice if we just focused on encouraging each other to break bad habits and become healthier people overall instead of arguing about which diet is good or bad.
See a therapist or remove all triggers from your life if possible.

explain why is it so hard to lose the lab 5-7 lbs

Because life sucks

I had mcdonald's for lunch and then ate steamed buns until feeling sick. I feel like throwing it up but I feel that would be even worse.

Keep going /fat/.
The guy on the right was me 2 years ago at 337. Now I'm 210. My goal is 190 and then I want to bulk back to 215-220.

Attached: for fit.png (1476x1280, 2.51M)

Therapy.

Lower TDEE.

uhhh don't be a fat retard maybe

I posted here earlier about how Cottage Cheese tastes with fruit, It's actually really good and looks great too!
I did end up using the non-crud kind, the whole thing was about 154 calories and honestly pretty filling.

Attached: 7422.jpg (554x739, 129K)

niiice bro, you look great

Any loose skin?

Yes, around midsection and on my legs. You can see it poking out at my waist in the after picture. I have bad stretch marks too.

Is losing 7 kg in month and a half (from 80.5 to 73.5), without losing strength, bad for you in any way?

Attached: 20190404_102852.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Not losing strength, especially in 6-12RM range, indicates, that muscle loss was held to a minimum. So no, it's not bad.
If on the other hand your 10RM went down by 10 or 15kg at the same time, I would be worried.

The before picture looks way less than 337. How tall are you?

What did you do CiCo?
Were you consistant for that whole 2 years? Or was it just cutting some shit out over time?

I'm 6'4".

No it really all came off in about a year, and for the rest of it it really really slowed down. I explained this in the last thread, but I basically went full cocoon mode for a year, took my freshman year of college online, and spent all of my time either at work or working out.

burei

No diet?

Not necessarily, but I started eating a LOT less.

Doing a fasting challenge to stop being a fat fuck

Posting a small video everyday until I fail to give myself more motivation and to hopefully give a small insight into what it feels like to fast.

youtu.be/A9qE9RwRFFU

Anyone see this faggotry on Netflix? apparently chicken gives you cancer a beetus.

Attached: What_the_Health_cover_art.jpg (220x325, 21K)

>Netflix
>watching jewish propaganda

I had to watch this in my nutrition class and write a paper about it, I said it was bullshit propaganda and got an A+

I feel that it has a point. Vegans live longer than every other group on average. So you compare the average Vegan to the average non-vegan.

Your then just splitting hairs like noticing that vegans have lowest BMI so many think that is the reason or they don't smoke or drink at the same rate as non-vegans.

Either way you could argue you should try to live the same way as Adventist Health vegans or Okinawa people who eat fish.

I'm drinking my last daily coke. It doesn't taste as good as I want and I'm scared the memory will make me search for the delicious coke flavor, making me drink more.

I like your glasses, how much weight are you looking to lose?

Okinawan's diet is pork.

Why you lying?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24462788
Its mostly sweet potatoes and fish. Similar to the Mediterranean diet.

That's from a very brief period of time after WW2 when all their pigs were dead.

Hey guys, I was taking a gander at the the gluten free section of wally world and found this container of konjac pasta. The selling point for me is that it's only 25 calories and that it's got 6g of fiber per 210g container. Has anyone else tried this? Is it worth getting? It's about $3.97 maplebucks here

Attached: 56173187_507412143121027_8041270485784199168_n.jpg (528x720, 86K)

I am a big fat fatty.

You got any studies to back that up. They are like one of the most studied group of people for their diet.

They do eat more pigs than traditional Japanese, but then Japanese don't eat that much pork.

Japanese in general don't eat that much meat that isn't fish.

22, always been overweight, i want to be skinny and see what my body can look like if i put some effort in before i miss my chance and hit my 30s and 40s. I tried a couple of years ago on here but I fell off the wagon hard and I balloon'd up farther than where I started during a stressful couple of months fast food binging every other day. now around 6 months after i started up agan im 10lbs lower than my lowest before falling off and almost at where I want to be.

>tfw mfp gave me a congratulations message at where I put my goal at last time a couple of days ago
was a good kek, I think I need atleast 15-20 more lbs to be satisfied with how I look then start bulkan

sorry for the blog boys

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

>instant noodle cups are 4 dollars in Canada land
Isn’t a pound of chicken 20 dollars there to?

>that thumb

you look a lot like my mode desu, at least with clothes on. at 6' tall i was 325 lbs at my heaviest and 188 now a year later. so maybe I can show you the path ahead? My plan was similar to yours,
>cut to 190 or 185, then commence the bulk.
At present i still feel fat. Maybe I would look remarkably better with 15 lbs of muscle but i don't want to risk fucking things up. The loose skin around my belly makes it tough to tell how fat I actually am or if I'm ready to start feeding for a bulk, so watch out for that.
It may be tough to tell from the pics but in a medium t shirt I look decently slim. But with clothes off I'm squarely in the skinny fat dyel camp. My body fat can't be too high though, as I'm noticing a little vascularity in my arms
hope this data point helps.

Attached: 20190404_173118.png (2560x1440, 2.49M)

I just bought 3 large pizzas from dominos

at least i haven't had any sweets today

good going user, will you get surgery for the skin and gyno? i dont have the skin but i think i might have gyno under the fat, it makes me want to kms sometimes

I'm 6'4" 270

I'd like to get to at least 240 in the next few months.

I'm planning on starting Couch to 5k and making daily videos about that as well

>Vegans live longer than every other group on average

By they took in account any other factors, like the level of education or of income , or the the type of job a person is performing ?

did you do a water fast before? i did it once a couple of weeks ago and could only go 3 days before i had to give up, you really need that snake juice shit to help you last. good luck /fat/bro

>one of the most studied group of people for their diet
One single dataset taken in 1949.

maybe at some point but I really don't have the money for it while I'm still in school

I saw that taco bell just got their watermelon freeze today on my way home from work. I've been a mostly good boy this week, so I intend to treat myself to a small one after work tomorrow.

Attached: 1484843423077.png (633x758, 40K)

I had a grilled haddock filet with corn and carrots for dinner and a single butterscotch candy as a sweet afterwards

Thoughts?

not bad

I get about a kg of chicken breasts for 11 dollars. Greek yogurt kills me at about $5 if it's on sale. People are more upset about the carbon tax at the moment though

Yeah I'm a fatass with small hands, working on it though

who watched last nights MSPL? that undeserving whore became such a selfish cunt lol

i literally thought this was all memes what the fuck

don't do it bro, i believe in you

in other news, 53 days (meeting with girl I catfished) to lose 30 pounds means 2k deficit basically. We'll see if it's doable fasting two out of three days until then.

they have watermelon freezes?

Is this sustainable?
(6'1, 360 lbs, 29 yo male)

Switch the jr chicken for fruit most days. Today was a treat.

Attached: 20190404_181723.jpg (2048x1152, 663K)

Complete with little sweet tart melon seeds. Better than heroin.

>Menu doesn't contain calorie listings

Attached: RICK.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>not eating the same thing everyday so you know exactly how much everything is worth

no. shoot for 1500 cals and see how that works for you. Or just go sub 20g carbs per day keto and don't worry about calories until ~260lbs, that worked for me

Attached: 1546613178710.jpg (743x729, 154K)

I use a ranger pace counter to keep track of my calories throughout the day. I basically use it as a little abacus and move one bead for every 50 calories I eat. Even if I lapse and eat trash, I still keep track to make sure I don't go over calories. It's easier than having to whip out your phone for every little thing.

Attached: Ranger Pace Counter Nav Beads 120913.jpg (591x591, 50K)

I personally couldn't live off that, You should eat around 1500~1800 a day user.
Shake things up abit as well, I remember reading about how it's easier to get full on a lot of different food as opposed to the same one, You're not even eating any veggies or fruit.

Looks like one of those bead things people put in their ass

Everyone's telling me to eat more. But it feels dirty.
Is there anything wrong with 1200 cals? Like if I can go hardcore, why shouldn't I?

No fruit today. But every other day is banana and apple.

Stirfry is 75% mixed veg.

>360lbs
>eating 1170cals
>already "treating" yourself
ok nigger

>if I can go hardcore, why shouldn't I?
because odds are you can't, at least not for long. Check the sticky. Eat AT LEAST 1g of protein per pound of goal weight. This will be around 200 grams or 800 calories per day. In reality you should be trying to eat up to 1.5g per pound of goal weight. This means a lot of chicken and make up the rest of the calories with your carb of choice. If you're not doing keto, stay the FUCK away from fat. Fat has a lot of calories and the combo of fat and carbs in the same meal makes for a hyper-palatable bingeable feast (think a greasy burger with fries and a milkshake).

I've been at it two months.
Honestly the unbelievability of it is motivating.

Ok. So what about a protein supliment? What are negatives of too little protein?

>But it feels dirty.
It's not dirty, I'm somewhat hesitant to say this but you do need a "healthy relationship" with food, your depriving yourself of food and looking at certain things as bad and good, Everything is good *in moderation*, That's something you need to learn.
I do get where you're coming from since I felt the same, I started on about 600~800 and though I could just madman it for a few months but that isn't the way to go
You're on a journey to self improvement user, Enjoy it.

Stressed out and binged again, luckily I'm still a bit under maintenance

>negatives of too little protein?
you'll end up a skinny fat dyel like meyou'll lose a lot of muscle along with the fat. Eating a lot of protein can mitigate loses. Read the sticky

Attached: 1552171280534.png (1920x800, 751K)

>If you're not doing keto, stay the FUCK away from fat.

He can get his fat from eggs and fish tho, if his calorie budget allows it. This and small amount of olive oil for cooking and those sweet omegas.

>stay the FUCK away from fat
Terrible advice.

This could've been a good day but I fucked it all up

JUST

Attached: SKwiWbD[1].png (744x576, 56K)

because you will eat away at your muscles. anyway you should be eating more than 1100cals, for your size atleast 1800 and why the fuck are you already "treating" yourself, youre closer to 400 than 300.

Thanks user's
Honestly im not suffering at all, after 2 months I still get occasional cravings but never cave.
I've been at a consistant 1000-1500 a day for 2 months. My scale comes tomorrow, but I've noticed massive changes in energy, clothing size and confidence.

I'm gonna look into protein supliments to make sure I don't end up in rough shape at the end of the year.

That sucks, buddy. You made your goal, though. An inspiration.

hi ketotard, baiting that didnt work this thread huh?

It's not so much "treating" like patting on the head.
More "fuck I ran out of fruit at home abd I'm on my way to work, I need to eat something"

Jr chick with no mayo is only 280. And not a norm.

trying to log a cookie
is one of these shits really 430 calories?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-200206_MyFitnessPal.jpg (2248x2208, 832K)

>healthline is a credible source
Kek

T W E N T Y - T H R E E

S
T
U
D
I
E
S

Look up caramel and you'll know why

No way those thing are 400 cal

Filet o fish, chicken thighs, and tikka masala?
AND THEN A COOKIE?

Get this paneer out of here.

Guys i just learned that salt has zero calories in it
How does this fit into the whole CICO thing? I am a big believer in CICO and but im worried that if i start salting my food i will gain weight, despite the first law of thermodynamics.
Help please i am pretty autismo

Attached: me irl fat.png (772x439, 371K)

Weight them and take their weight in account. I guess 400kcal is a large one.

I haven’t been to the gym in weeks.

Salt doesn't cause an insulin response. Eat as much as you want.

hello fellow canuck, what province?

WHY WONT IT GO FASTER

Attached: 1554422750551.jpg (753x595, 23K)

got chest DOMS from doing 15+ pushups per commercial break watching MSPL last night, Im a weak fucking faggot.

Attached: 1402341111725.jpg (1288x3200, 531K)

Marathon friend, not a race. We are all going to make it (eventually)

Are you not woke to Halo Top?

Ate a twix bar and drank a Powerade

Why are there so many insulin shills on here recently? I have enough with atkins / paleo / keto / fasting / vegan guys trying to shill for their food religion, please don't add another one to the mix.

>Current pants are way too big even with a belt
>Next size down is way too small
Help

Attached: 1533693777417.jpg (750x903, 72K)