Toxic masculinity is destroying the environment

forbes.com/sites/carolyncenteno/2019/04/03/what-if-toxic-masculinity-is-the-reason-for-climate-change/#4d4185c837e4

>toxic masculinity is destroying the environment
Well, Jow Forums? Why are you helping?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04-15-24-36.png (480x663, 267K)

Image a world dominated by women...
Who would they check bro..
Btw how does this relate to fitness?

Attached: feminists.jpg (800x532, 123K)

Forbes is a joke. No better than “Business Insider” or “Fortune” literally they are business flavored Buzzfeeds.

Bloomberg > Financial Times > Wall Street Journal > Everything else

Yeah that's going in my "big Oof!" folder.

Attached: 1553165824227.jpg (540x540, 84K)

>[Deleted]
SHUT IT DOWN NOW ABRAHAM

>STUT

>fails to find the actual causes and roots of climate change
>is barely scientifically bound
>based the conclusion on a survey and then generalized every man
>thinks buying a dumbass reusable bag is going to do anything substantial in comparison to industrial waste
>wants to push a ideological agenda and point fingers instead of wanting to fix the issue
Carolyn is literally a mouth-breathing retard, learn to code

Threadly reminder that as a mechanical engineer I have not had to adjust my calculations once for building performance with respect to climate change. If climate change had any practical observable effect then my job would be to improve building performance due to changing exterior climate.

All I really do is make things more efficient based on the interior loads so building owners can give themselves a pat on the back. Nothing outside the building changes.

Uhh... Fitness? Right: If you worked out in a colder gym you'd burn more calories due to the need to keep your body warm. The gym isn't getting any colder. If it were warmer you'd sweat more and she'd water weight and other toxins. Probably be really good for a cut.

what the fuck is your point about your wagie job?

>If climate change had any practical observable effect then my job would be to improve building performance due to changing exterior climate.

>He sees everything through the framework of his job. His Identity.

Attached: gv7lc6ojob421.jpg (640x457, 44K)

the cause of climate change is rampant consumerism and women are the biggest consumers of all

>toxic masculinity

Attached: pollution.png (2504x1587, 605K)

The edited in peanuts on the floor are what really makes this image.

Toxic masculinty, when it's desribed to me by level headed trannys, is when boys are taught that expressing emotions, like sadness and apprieciation are bad things and as adults, they end up being people who can only express anger or humor.
I really don't see anything wrong with this being a concept that should be talked about and combated, but toxic masculinty was probably the worst possible branding choice in the world, because it maked guys who want to better themselves feel like they're being attacked. Shit, i think the people against toxic masculinty now don't even use it the term in that original sense.

this

>more than half the world's population give zero fucks about pollution and will keep polluting
>hurr its men's fault

But that's not a thing. Boys are taught that emotions are fine within reason. My brother recently had open heart surgery because of undetected vent defect resulting in a torn aorta. Obviously, it was very distressing for my family.

My mum was in hospital sobbing uncontrollably and my dad was on his way. Now, in this situation, would it have benefitted anyone for me to be wailing and tearing at my clothes? Or should i bite down on my feelings and comfort my mum, putting her feelings first? The latter course is what it is to be a man. I had my opportunity later to unburden myself to my wife.

My reaction would be defined by your trannies as toxic masculinity.

What if men are biologically hardwired not to have the emotions of a woman? You know those magical hormones and shit no one who says toxic masculinity unironically understands. And even if that wasn't the underlying factor what's wing with being taught not to be an emotional wreck?

To believe this is a thing even to defend it at all is beyond assinine.

What is it about getting an engineering degree that makes people think they are experts on any and all fields?

I see this constantly. Doctors, physicists, mathematicians, etc. don't do this despite having completed more difficult fields.

This. Watch footage of any dramatic event with a bunch of witnesses. A car crash, a fight, a shooting, an explosion, etc. The majority of women will be milling around screaming and crying and the majority of men will either be finding cover or pulling a milling about woman to cover and/or helping the victim. Obviously exceptions to either will exist but these are the majority reactions.

>Climate change hasn't been drastic enough to affect my one trade
>Thus, climate change has no effects

Good point bro. I change tires at work. Not once have I ever had to change a tire because it melted due to how hot it is. Fake news!

>(((media))) claims great lakes will be dry within five years 3 years ago due to climate change
>great lakes currently record highs
???

He's talking about temperature differentials between interior comfort temperatures and exterior ambient temperatures creating a wider delta-T, making heat transfer faster, requiring more work from the AC or Heating system.
That said, any changes on his noticed timescale would be negligible at best and his post isn't really relevant, assuming global warming theory holds. (it doesn't)

>Implying the number of blowouts doesn't vastly increase in the summer
Then again I'm a commercial tire tech

>Great Lakes would be dry

Citation faggot. Not even the hugest green fag suggested that.

based brainlets educating each other about things they don't understand

keep it up, i'm sure you'll achieve something eventually

>ForbesWomen
More proof women in the workforce were a mistake

Wow my first post was a mess and you folk still replied, it was only that bad because I'm drunk and not proof reading which i will continue to do.
Your example of being strong enough to console your mother instead of breaking down crying is not an example of toxic masculinity because you are neither getting angry with her because of your inability to console her, nor are you trying to get your mother to laugh at gallows humor like a tone deaf idiot.
Toxic masculinty is when things like concern, sadness, or any other negative emotions result in just getting angry.
The idea of toxic masculinty is not being stoic, it's being emotionally underdeveloped. Being stoic and level headed is not the same as getting angry because one cannot muster the sympathy, empathy, or courage to get through a certain situation.

I don't know if either of you have had experience with men who express my (and the original) definition of toxic masculinity, but i have. I would say both of you have a more useful and healthy idea of masculinity than someone who expresses the inability to deal with negative emotions..

Cant be unseen

As a third voice I'll chime in and say that the number of men who actually exist and define masculinity by "sad bad anger good" is miniscule, and that a far larger concern is young boys not being taught about masculinity in a positive light

You mean like the entirety of the education system in most western nations?
t. Teacherfag

Yeah that. It's mind-blowing to me that we're focussing on a handful of deforemed men who apparently can't process emotions at all, while every single boy is being put through a system designed to prevent any proper masculinity

Why would a tranny understand masculinity to the point of offering valid criticism? They are in fact failed incels, who abandoned their born gender under mental delusions. Funny how comfortable lefties are in critiquing men, when anytime a man critiques a woman they throw an absolute fit.

Anyway, toxic masculinity has nothing to do with men being less emotional than women. Toxic masculinity is when men use their youth and fitness to physically dominate those around them unjustly. Think of the guy that rides your ass in a big lifted truck in order to bully you in going faster. The idea that MeN jUsT nEeD tO cRy MoRe is a horseshit woman devised invention that downplays the protector role men play in society

I can agree with that.
I don't mean to say it's a massive problem, I really just meant to explain what it means. Like i said in the first post, I see it as "the worst branding possible" because it makes people with a healthy understanding of masculinity feel like they're being attacked when they do something as innocuous as training their fucking bodys or some shit.

I'm not coming from an earnest ideological perspective, this is just what the term means and everyone here should know what it means so they can discuss it with people.