Have to fire someone or give them an official warning

>have to fire someone or give them an official warning
>feel like shit
>deadlift
>feel good again
Why is deadlift the best lift?

Attached: 1553151595962.jpg (1538x2048, 351K)

This woman has no tits, is Asian, and probably not a virgin. NEXT

She’s too cute to be in lingerie :3

jesus christ hips like this are disgustingly hot

Attached: maximumbenis.jpg (333x329, 12K)

Attached: 9DB059D4-0F49-47A2-B05E-2AA408A936CC.jpg (1080x1350, 196K)

>those fucking disgusting tattoos
>tattoos in general
instantly trash tier

Attached: 235235235.jpg (953x1282, 194K)

>Obese

An hero

W2c lingerie set

Wood berry then instantly leave

>fat bitch with tattoos and a nose piercing
Into the trash the goes

Attached: xiaoquancai21.jpg (371x500, 125K)

tattoos are cool and good

truth
completely ruined

not those ones though

Attached: 1340367746919.png (398x472, 134K)

Yeah man.
>Feel drowsy, lethargic before gym.
>Deadlift and squat with accessories.
>Come out singing and dancing the way home.

Attached: hornet.jpg (655x926, 98K)

ruined..

Attached: 14102-full.png (400x300, 175K)

>Coworker fires me after getting promoted to manager
>Motherfucker even tells me to my face that it was because I told someone I liked Trump and that he was evesdropping
>This was over a year before he was promoted
>He's glowing, like some basedboy faggot
>Fastforward 6 months
>University, where I worked, sends out an email where they state that they universally support freespeech (I know this isn't true)
>I send HR an email about how I was fired for my speech and that I was never given any warning
>They offboard me completely and refuse to respond to my emails.
>I can't pay for grad school now because I can't TA

That sucks dude, stay strong. God will make it right in the end

Liberals are so fucking soft. Firing people over trivial shit like political differences...man children

Dipshit.
We keep out political opinions secret so we can rise in power.
Now you're useless to the right. Anyone reading: Don't Be Like This user. DBLTA.

found the faggot who never grew out of drawing on himself

The ones i fired were for raging at other staff/students and not competing required tasks in their job description despite multiple warnings.

The warning was for a teacher having 3 complaints from students for using his phone in class.

I feel all are valid concerns. Your situation is bullshit though. You should fuck HR and file for wrongful dismissal via whatever relevant body exists.

Completing* fucking phone posting

She's a JAV actress in fact

HR?

All I said was that I was a Trump supporter in a private conversation. Literally that's it

you keep it to yourself.
You can talk about it with trusted friends in your own private space. Otherwise it's a secret.
No such thing as private conversations about this topic, unless you are aware of everyone who can hear you and know they're friendly or you're anonymous. I can't believe you haven't realized the world we live in.

She's sexy af, she'd get destroyed from the back.

Isn't wrongful dismissal grounds for a lawsuit?

>no tits
>bulge
fuck off jap tranny

pretty sure you could sue for that. Now you can get your money for grad school
congrats

Dude, Office conversations are never private. It’s absolute bullshit you’re in this situation, but anyone right of center should know to never talk politics irl because of these so yboy faggots

>supporting the democratically elected leader of your nation is grounds for dismissal
>this is commonly accepted in clown world

Attached: 1553158939434.jpg (715x704, 54K)

It's good to contend with reality.
I wouldn't say it's "accepted," I just think we're waiting for an opportunity to change it.
Until then, if you're an upwardly mobile person you keep your politics to yourself. Implement them when you have some real power. Work hard in school.
In other words, do what the leftists did which resulted in them mainstreaming extremely radical ideas over the past couple decades.

Deadlifts are the best because you need just about every muscle in your body working in unison, and that full body stimulation feels amazing. Not to mention the strain causes a good amount of adrenaline and endorphins to be released

Kek he’s obviously twisting the story to make himself sound like the victim. I bet he went at least 25% Jow Forums at work and then used that as his excuse when he got canned for being an overall sperg around students & faculty.

I see you too are a wise man

>feel like shit
>automatically work out no matter what
>feel amazing afterwords

thanks Jow Forums

Attached: thb5tb.png (902x667, 972K)

Free speech is free speech manlet. Something the left abandoned long ago.

lol nailed it

Do you still support Trump? If so, why?

Free speech just means the government can't do anything to for the things you said. It does not apply to the office. You can say you hate black people and the government can't arrest you but your black boss can fire you.

yes
making me crazy

this is my type
so turnt
reminds me of ex

Saying you hate blacks and saying you support the democratically elected leader of your nation are totally the same thing bro

Attached: 1548540762867.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Cringe and bluepilled west*rn degenerate
Based and Redpilled asian thot

nice picture, you should put it in the manifesto

is this a 'shopped meme?
that is not her face

didn't happen
would have sued if it had

disgusting

>think girl is cute
>see a single tattoo, no matter how small
>instantly disgusted and not attracted anymore

Attached: 1481746414079.jpg (706x681, 95K)

good luck Bro

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1548903240655.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

no point arguing anymore. managers just dig in and cover their own asses. similar thing happened to me. I had proof. didn't care to present it. less stressful to get another job. good luck to you

she IS destroyed

not at work

I'd still destroy her even with the tattoos.

/pol

Sure. That doesn't alter the fact that getting fired (allegedly) for effectively stating "i share the opinion of the majority of american citizens", is wrongful dismissal not matter how you slice it.

This reminds me of my ex
>start dating her out of high school
>she is a thick, innocent softball player
>date for 3 years, later break up
>she takes it very badly
>keep up with her on social media
>she gets a shit ton of tattoos, piercings and dyes her hair over the course of a year
It amazes me how much she ruined herself in the course of a single fucking year. Why do women ever get tattoos?

Attached: B40CABB8-0659-4E8B-9C6B-19ACF1614E4F.jpg (900x900, 90K)

Things that didn't happen for 100. Fucking attention whore

Same reason anyone outside maoris and pacific islanders do: degeneracy, mental illness and/or attention whoring

True. You will never prove that without a statement/video stating as such. Otherwise, it is At Will Employment. (Read, we can fire you for LITERALLY ANYTHING

sounds to me like you timed your exit perfectly.
unhealthy to keep following her now though dude

Attached: 1420969181131.jpg (720x960, 114K)

where do I find a girl like this?

Attached: 1503167621166.gif (512x512, 581K)

Anorher user said she put on a fair bit of weight and went full feminazi.

Attached: 1551032281044.webm (410x230, 2.6M)

>female nazi
based.

I wasn't looking for this girl. That outcome doesn't surprise me from somebody who effectively did nude modeling.

Attached: 1535949027768.jpg (1024x1534, 188K)

I'm not much of a thiccfag but fuck man.

Attached: 1457781160214.jpg (959x539, 78K)

Obviously. It was to demonstrate a point about how free speech works. I doubt he got fired for just saying he supports Trump. Seems like he's twisting the story.

Jow Forums is poisoning your mind. Fact check their BS.

He's got a lower approval rate than 50% rn

Jow Forums doesn't really like Trump anymore though, user. Keep up with politics
>t.discordtranny
But seriously, don't fucking take anything you hear on this Chinese Automobile Enthusiasts forum seriously without looking it up afterwards

cute boy

What laws could I reference? Especially for a publicly funded university, I would love to sue.

I do have an audio recording though.

You idiot, you really thought the left cared about free speech?

Ask Kanye West lol

On a university? That's absolutely believable.

God why do I find japanese women so hot.
I know she's probably taken hundreds of cocks and is dressed like a slut and despite this she looks so innocent.

Her hair and body instantly make my dick diamonds

im not the guy you asked the question to nor a lawyer but if you have EVIDENCE you should have a shot

Yes

Based and yellowpilled.

"Free speech" is more than just the First Amendment. It's the idea that we can civilly discuss ideas in public without fear of disproportionate punishment, either by the government or by one's peers. Applauding the destruction of people's livelihoods over petty politics just creates a hostile, paranoid environment of scalp-hunters, i.e. social media.

There is of course a limit to what one can be reasonably expected to lose a job over, but sharing politics with about half the country is NOT one of them.

my ex of 5 years was a redhead AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: c05.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Feels like the only lift Is actually beneficial to give it your all for a few reps. Practices pushing yourself and desensitizes to discomfort. Gives me a godly shoulder/back pump too fuck the haters.

Why do you leftypol subhumans want an anti white safespace?

Holy shit I had a similar experience in high school.
>date a sweet innocent strawberry blonde qt for about a year
>I remember how scared she was to drink her first beer
>calls her mom pretty frequently the first few times she went on dates with me
>talked about getting married and how in love with me she is
>has a qt best friend
>best friend is flirty with me all the time
>gives my gf anxiety and massive jealousy problems
>she develops anorexia
>becomes psychotic, tries to “catch me cheating on her” even though I never did
>her and her friend drift apart after arguing constantly about me
>I break up with her after the fallout of her being crazy
>she doesn’t come to school for 2 weeks
>I don’t make any contact, but I get roughly 300 missed calls from her during this period
>call her mom and tell her she needs to see a psychiatrist because I’m worried about her mental health
>ghost her in all forms after that
>3 years later she’s got 20 facial piercings, both sleeve tattoos, a womb tattoo, brags about fucking randoms to her friends, makes super weird fb posts about how love isn’t real
>everyone tells me I dodged a bullet
>fast forward 10 years
>I’m married now, to an actual good girl
>I see my ex at the grocery store
>she makes eye contact with me and audibly gasps
>her eyes look the same as they did in high school, big blue puppy dog eyes
>I could never accurately describe the look she gives me in a Jow Forums post but I know it as “crazy girl adoration”
>I’m wearing sunglasses so she has no idea that I’ve seen/recognized her
>continue about my business
>she immediately drops her head and walks away
>wife asks “..was that her?”
>reply “who?”
>wife says “..I’ll ask about it when we get home, nvm”

Maybe if you addressed the friend situation right away you could've prevented all this.
I mean, it was obvious from the start that letting a close friend of hers continuously act flirty towards you would hurt the relationship and make your girl jelous.
Had you stopped the friend from the beginning and made your girlfirend realize that she's a shitty friend for doing that, you could've just cut ties with her and keep your relationship.
Just because your gf went crazy after an experience it doesn't mean she would've gone crazy anyway.

>fact check
Hahah

Hahaha

Oh man, is ir your first day on Jow Forums incel?

>ruin a girl's innocence and sweetness by your own actions
>leave
>wonder why/how she ruined her life

Retards like you are why women change like this. You did it and you left when you didn't like what you made and now theres even less good women out there for the rest of us.

Is right. You acted like a woman and accepted the attention from the other girl instead of being a man and putting the whore in her place. You then let your woman get out of control and you abandoned all responsibility.

These women needed male guidance and you guided them straight into the trash yourselves.

Tattoos on women are disgusting.

Based.

He's not responsible for the actions of her friend. If anything it was her friend that fucked her up. OP was just the tool by which she did it.

And he LET the woman use him as a tool. Men don't let anyone do that, let alone a woman.
Don't make excuses for him.

He's not responsible but he let it happen, and without him acting irresponsibly by letting something clearly not ok go on to the point of exasperating his girlfriend, it would've never happened.

It's like his gf had asked him "do you mind if my sister and I go check out that new restaurant in tonight?" and after him accepting and letting her go unaccompanied, she got raped and he left her because the rape changed her.
Obviously he's not responsible, but if something is obviously avoidable, inaction is almost as bad as action.

Especially when dealing with young and, as his story seems to portray her, innocent girls.

This, how are people not understanding this? Hide your power level. When I'm in a group and people start discussing politics I never say a word, when someone asks me about what I think I dismiss the subject and let them continue, they only ever want to share their own opinions anway.

Be smart and keep your mouth shut for now, or atleast be subtle about fighting for your cause.

Exactly. We live in a cause and effect universe. This idiot didn't love his woman correctly, it's no surprise he fucking scarred her.

Yeah, you cannot abdicate your responsibilities that way. Especially when it comes to an intimate relationship. What you do and don't do DOES matter.

name?

oh and moar

I don't know about you but to me, she looks amazing

>It's the man's responsibility to manage womens' petty bullshit for them