Can someone please explain this Jow Forums joke?

Attached: 1554386382034.png (206x432, 2K)

some people got nerves

Attached: 1554318927938.gif (1000x700, 278K)

rofl

imagine being that guy lmao what a loser

if you don't get you're as bad as him faggot

Attached: 1548716583196.jpg (256x386, 32K)

The balls on him to do that....

I see a merchant
But I also see a gym cringe

What the fuck is his problem? That shit wouldn't fly in my gym.

what? You've gotta be kidding me, right?
why the hell would he even think that's ok

jesus fuck what's wrong with this guy? you do what he's doing at my gym and you'd get kicked out in 2 seconds, maybe even assaulted

idgi

The difference between a never gonna make it, and a chad is chad knows how much of a shithead this guy is

oof yike

NO ONE TELL

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-05 um 02.50.15.png (2848x462, 172K)

W-why has this all of a sudden taken off in the last couple of months

Imagine beating him to death

Attached: 1553021935199.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Shit like this makes me glad i have a home gym. Good lord.

I don't know, but I'm seeing it a lot more frequently at my gym too.
People like this make me sick.

ouch haha

ikes

spoonfeeder fuck off

he dindu not a thing

Attached: AE4AC8E0-893B-4C36-B6E7-FF1D46AA08C3.jpg (512x564, 41K)

kek nice one user

I've been posting it in every Jow Forums cringe/humor thread

It’s not real. It was two anons who staged the picture, nobody actually does that

THE AUDACITY

It's a multi purpose image.

Exposes people new to Jow Forums who don't get it when they reply. Because like every other board you have retard incels gatekeeping like Jow Forums is some cool losers club.

Posted by roiders who think you are subhuman if you are not huge while simultaneously denying that they were once dyel also.

Triggers insecure people who don't want to be laughed at for trying to better themselves.

But also is an annoyance to the frauds because God forbid someone who is smaller than them used the big boy cage

>gatekeeping
>Implying gatekeeping is a bad thing

THIS FUCKING GUUUUUUUUUYYYYY THIS FUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNG GUYYYYYYYY

It's a shitty forced meme of some guy and there's literally nothing wrong in the picture.

This guy . . . FUCK this guy

This little FREAK is a fucking abomination. It's a testament to how far we have declined as a society that he wasn't dashed against rocks as an infant. What a horrible, disgustingaffront to the goodness of God's creation.
If I were anywhere near Los Angeles, our modern Gomorrah, I would choke the life out of this little mongrel's disgusting and hateful demonic face.
My day is ruined for having gazed upon such filth
those are my genuine thoughts every time I am forced by Jewish tv execs to look at this sinful conglomeration of disease.
The sheer unholy AUDACITY to try and pass this mutt, this mongrel, this ANIMAL as a human being fills me with such rage that I quake in anger.
Had this halfling resided in my village I would come to him at night with fire and cleanse the world of his stain. It is a failing of modern society that now I would somehow be accused of a crime for ridding God's kingdom of such affronts to his glory.

So cringe I had to break out a classic

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (446x400, 44K)

i dont even hover over the replies of assholes who post this image

If you’re wondering, the joke is that his leg stance is off.

what is this from though
a video?

DELETE THIS YOU DISCORD TRANNY MOTHER FUCKER

haha, le upvote!

are we le narwhal baken yet :D

Tfw your friend posts you on Jow Forums as a joke and it becomes a meme and you have to drop out of university and seek therapy. Thanks guys

pic or gtfo