ITT types of people you hate at the gym

ITT types of people you hate at the gym

I'll start with asian twinks because they pissed me off a lot today. They are literally some of the strangest people I ever see at the gym.
>always wearing fingerless gloves
>always wearing neon on at least one article of clothing
>usually wearing the exact same thing every day
>love doing obscure lifts incorrectly
>do half reps with just enough confidence that you aren't sure if they are intentional or just cheating
>bonus points if they're using the pussy pad to squat less than 1pl8
>often sit on a machine for 4+ minutes between sets of maybe 3 reps
>bonus points if the machine is on the lowest setting
>bonus points if they aren't even using it properly
>bonus points if wearing a phone clip
>bonus points if they keep staring at you
>bonus points if there is no difference in thickness between the forearm and the upper arm

Attached: 43062093525.jpg (275x183, 16K)

Russians and Eastern Europeans in general
They gather in packs around the powerracks

I don't hate anybody in my gym. I don't like them either. They are just there.

>the guy who silently judges everyone but doesn't do anything about it

any female in the free weight section

pretty much everybody on /fit in that case

That autist whose face is constantly buried in their phone and reloading Jow Forums for several minutes between sets
oh wait that's everyone posting in this thread especially the OP and myself

>The DYELs who just gained their first pound of muscle and talk down to everyone
>The Eastern African/Middle Easterners who steal your equipment if you go further than 2 feet away
>The hipsters who wear "ironic" workout clothes (suspenders, "funny" shirts, onesies)
>The strong dudes who take literally 10 minute breaks between sets
>Gym thots that literally only show up to practice poses.
>Women doing 12 station circuits
>Builtfat dude that doesn't properly wash his ass
>The entire autistic "powerlifting team"
>The gay dudes that loudly complain to their PTs about how hard they're pushing them
>The guy that can finally pull 4plaet and makes sure everyone knows by crashing the weights so loud it sounds like a john bonham solo

Imagine focusing on other people at the gym that much
Go and fucking lift you bitch.

Attached: 1554341299996.jpg (146x174, 5K)

IMAGINE being this guy Haha

>Asian twinks
My thoughts exactly but for different reasons
>Live in small town in Japan on business
>Go to gym, people are shocked to see a white dude
>That one feminine looking Asian twink that's fixated on me
>Always giving me fuck me eyes, always uses the machines close to me, switches when I switch.
>has immaculate skin and an ass better than most women
Fuck off damn it and stop tempting me.

The other is the old ass Asian dude who wears tight booty shorts. I don't wanna be see your old ass varicose veins.

Pretty much this. Some thot was doing fucking one legged dumbell squats in the fucking squat rack a could weeks ago

I don't give a fuck about whos in the gym I just want to do my workout in peace and stare at booty

Chad answer. OP sounds like an insecure manlet, that needs to bring down other people so that he can feel a little good about himself.

This guy has probably low t levels an no women wants to fuck em, right haha

Go ahead and fuck that twink you fucking faggot

Same thing happened to me in Hong Kong, the guy ended up jerking me off in the shower though lol

I second this
What difference does it make to you how somebody else spends their time there?
How does it in any way have an effect on your personal improvement?
What good does it do for you to stew in anger at somebody who is trying to improve themselves albeit incorrectly or in a way that doesn't appeal to you?
They're all paying to be there so let them so what they want.
If other people using their own money to do what they see fit, work out at home.
You're wasting so much time being consumed by them but when they go home they don't give you a second thought.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x988, 73K)

*Of other people using their own money to do what they see fit bothers you so much, work out at home*

>an ass better than most women
I doubt it. You're a fucking faggot. Go fuck him already.

based, never touch a machine

That one fucking bodybuilder who's obviously on gear, has big muscles and lifts minimal weights while grunting like madman.
It's fucking satire, he goes for 80kg diddly and after each rep goes ' OH YEEAAAAA', ' TODAY IS THE PR DAY', ' NO FUCKIN AROUND BOYO '
and then he proceeds to walk around gym swinging like fucking penguin and trying to mog everybody
also he's like 1.75

Attached: 1522120422358.jpg (3000x3000, 2.62M)

>that guy who insists on doing OHPs in the squat rack even after people have told him to fuck off

>that faggot who runs home to cry on an anime image board like a bitch instead of confronting people to their faces

The gym behavior I despise the most is when people sit on a machine or bench for extended periods fucking with their phone. Especially when it's crowded and there's only one machine of that type. Why would you bring your phone into the gym anyway, unless you're a brain surgeon on call? Mine stays locked in the trunk when I'm working out.

I'll tell you who I like: people who only use machines and do classes, and people who never show up.

They are subsidizing my gym membership without competing with me for the same equipment.

Most gyms there is literally no other place to do that. And no I'm not cleaning a heavy press up sorry faggot.

This

fuck him and make him get implants and take hormones

>he can't clean his OHP weight
maybe you should do more than 4 different lifts in general

>Chicks doing their entire workout in a squat rack.

women in the free weight areas

never put the dumbells or weighted barbells back on the rack, use the squat racks to do 10 sets of 65lb deadlifts

dont even get me started on the cable sections, if theres more than one of them say bye to doing facepulls, pull raises, or pulldowns for 20 minutes

also, theres only one decline bench station and usually some crossfitter uses it for crunches...never uses the barbell...I'm dead serious

>not tracking your lift on a spreadsheet
>not listening to personal finance, private equity, investment or Mckinsey/Bloomberg/Harvard business review podcasts to also get mental gains

Some of us only have a few hours of free time a day bucko

>myself

Why the fuck do you think I'm there?

The guys who train properly and do compound lifts using racks and bars

If they weren’t there I’d always get the equipment I need right away

So go do it in a corner. Don't occupy gym equipment fucking with your phone. Other people want to use that equipment.

Not the guy you're talking to, but you and your ilk should have their memberships revoked.

The stuff you use can be bought for less than the price of a one year membership.

>Mckinsey/Bloomberg/Harvard business review
>mental gains
shut the fuck up wannabe gordon gekko ass patrick bateman cosplayer motherfucker

Its a meme. Surprised the pic of the kid in the rack, minding his own business wasn't posted. Jow Forums has been starved of new OP for some time.

sounds hot.

>bonus points if not on roids

>that one fucking mulatto kid who wears airpods and spends way too much on his clothes and never puts away his weights when he's done
fuck this guy

>Women
Guy Heaven Gym when?

Attached: LtN4Bxe.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Skinny college freshman

and every dude in my grad school's gym with a fraternity event t shirt is skinny and dyel as fuck lmfao

at least the frat bros in my undergrad school were swole as fuck and were on a cycle, the ones here are either skinnyfat or have dadbod

Imagine having an IQ this low. Sorry my IQ is above 100 and listen to high level abstract math lectures. Lol @ mental gains

I hate squat thots who lift too heavy and brraaaap and then I accidently *sniff* while near them. Haha those people are the worst.

>DYEL 15 year olds in packs taking up all of the fucking benches for hours on end. For some reason they invariably use the exact dumbbells I wanted to curl with for DB bench
>This one braphog with a God tier ass who puts her shit on the only power rack in the gym and fucks off to do meme shit for 5 minutes, then returns to do like 8 one leg squats.

This is pasta

The Asians did nothing to warrant a confrontation but in every gym they're retarded

Literally same
>Live in small town in Japan for University
>Work in gym
>People actively take advantage of the fact I'm staff to talk to me
Luckily I have an Asian twink already

what do you time your rests with, user?

Imagine be so inefficient you need to listen to lectures
> not doing theoretical physics in your head while you deadlift
lmao

So you're curling the same amount a DYEL 15 year old is?

Attached: 1554296124077.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the wierd gym people stories seem to come from America, why are you so eccentric?

based and seconded

get in there, do your workout and get the fuck out, don't sit there like a seething beta and come to an incel image board to cry about people in the gym

DYEL 15 year olds DB benching are using like 10kg dumbells, so you're curling 10kgs and think you're in a position to call anybody a DYEL or insult people?

What are you going to say? "Hey, I don't like the way you're working out?"

guys that does one set on a machine and then swap to another one, they fucking take two machine spot at the same time it's embarassing.

mostly old guys but mostly wtf.

ESL or just retarded? He clearly said he wanted to curl what they were benching.

excess resources in an age of irony. believing things genuinely is seen as weak, and if they go against the constantly shifting transient values of your local pocket of culture (no strong national culture exists) then you will be ostracized and pushed toward behaving even more strangely - which you can afford to do because of the excess wealth floating around.

i have a friend giving me 25k to invest in bitcoin on nothing but trust for example. people here are absurd and have no idea what to do with all the extra shit life is handing to them, given that we're all also gonna inherit our parents' estates.

>excess resources
dude more people are poorfags than ever what the fuck are you talking about

are you being hyperbolic or are roids really so strong that you can be visibly on them and only have a 80kg diddly?
asking for a friend..

Attached: 1551269113744.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Are you located anywhere near that famous suicide forest in Japan? If you are then go there.

And kill your self.

Blatantly false. Global poverty is being eliminated at an incredible rate. The UN even predicts an end to abject poverty by the year 2030

>paying attention to other people at the gym
>not simply just working out
I’d say the biggest losers out there are you

foids. any foid in the gym is annoying. hell 95% of the people in the gym are annoying and i dont even know why they keep coming when they never progress, never add weight and look the same